Are the instructions for early voting clear enough for most people to follow correctly?

• Yes, the instructions for early voting are clear enough for most people to follow correctly.

Yes, the instructions for early voting are clear enough for most people to follow correctly, and they have done an excellent job of increasing voter turnout. The only way Trump will get elected is if not enough people vote. Early voting allows everyone to cast their ballot, regardless of whether they work on Tuesday.

• In most places

We've been offered early voting in our area and the times and locations for the site are pretty clear. I don't know what the procedure is in other states, so I can imagine that it may be confusing elsewhere. I also live in a state where ID isn't required, which makes it simple. You go to your polling place, and if you're a registered voter, they check the book and you sign near your example signature.

• No, they not clear.

The instruction for early voting are not clear enough for people to follow correctly. Judging from the turn out, it that most people are not familiar with the requirements to make an early voting. The government should come up with a social campaign to educate masses on requirements of that electoral process.

• No, early voting instructions are not easy.

No, I do not believe that the instructions for early voting are clear enough for most people to follow correctly. I have no idea if I can or can't vote early in my state. I have no information on it and the information I have heard from others is very confusing. No one seems to have an idea of how early voting works.