Are the Kentucky Wildcats one of the best teams in college basketball?

• They have been undefeated

Kentucky still should be considered number one in the country despite the loss to UCLA. Sure, the Bruins exploited and discovered some of the Wildcats' weaknesses, but the overall talent of the team is still as such that after that loss, I would still pick them over any other team in college basketball.

• Ranked high year after year

The Kentucky Wildcats are consistently ranked at or near the top of both the AP and USA TODAY Coaches polls. Their strong performance from year to year enables the team to recruit top high school athletes from around the country. Their players are always strong and athletic--they play at such a fast pace that other teams simply can't keep up with them.

• They've only lost one game so far.

You can say it's luck al you want but there's only so much luck you can rely on when winning consecutive games and only losing one so far. And in that one loss they only lost by 10 points so it's not as if they were completely destroyed. I wouldn't expect the Wildcats to run out of steam out let that loss get to them either, they'll crush the next team they face and remind everybody why they're considered a No. 1 team.

• They have been undefeated

• They didnt win

If Kentucky were the best they would have won the championship and best duke. I hate Kentucky basketball. I like their football but i dont like their basketball since they beat Notre Dame. I think Duke is clearly the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!P.S I also hate Louisville too ! ! ! ! !

• Nah not at all (penis )!!!!!

Fuckall! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! !! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! !

• This is an opionionated question

This is more of just an opinion you cant give a factual answer. It would be better if the title was worded differently as "Do you believe the Wildcats are the best team in college basketball, and why?" that would be a more fitting title I however disagree that they are the best.