Are the new iOS 8.1 requirements for forwarding iMessages too complicated?

• Yes, iOS 8.1 requirements seems unnecessary.

Yes, to me iOS 8.1 requirements seem unnecessary. I am not an Apple product user, but from what I understand the iOS 8.1 requirements seem much more complicated to implement than it should be. It is to my understanding that in order to even use iOS 8.1 for iMessaging on anything whether it be a iPad, tablet, or Mac it must be configured through many different channels instead of a one stop shop.

In my opinion I think iOS 8.1 requirements are a complicated necessity for Apple users.

• iOS 8.1 requirments for iMessage are not complicated.

The requirements to forward an iMessage in iOS 8.1 are not complicated and are easy to figure out especially for seasoned Apple users. New users to the iOS platform may require minimal instruction, however as with most apple products, it is not complicated to perform the task nor replicate it repeatedly without instruction.

• No, the iOS 8.1 requirements are not too complicated.

The new iOS 8.1 requirements for forwarding iMessages are not too complicated. This is 2014. People know how to use computer technology. It's been around for long enough now that people can figure out even a relatively complicated task with ease, and once they do they know how to do it forever.

• No, the new iOS 8.1 requirements for forwarding iMessages are not too complicated.

No, I do not believe the new iOS 8.1 requirements for forwarding iMessages are too complicated. With the Internet available, there are hundreds if not thousands of web pages that give step by step instructions including pictures. As familiar with technology as today's society is, I believe they can manage to follow the instructions without issue.