• We lik xhh

Edwf fwcef hasdxbach dahbcedheb hedbchas hebdh hasbdeh to to to to to to to to to to to i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i ii i i ii i ii i i i ii i i i ii i i ii i ii i i i ii i i ii i i ii i

• The Panthers are the team to beat.

Even though the Panthers lost one game they are still the team to beat. They do not deserve that honor but unfortunatly they are the best team. The players act like high schoolers and are really bad role models but non of that matter in the game. They won the most so therefore they are the team to beat.

• Yes, the road to the suber bowl goes through the Panthers.

Yes, Everyone will have to find a way through Cam Newton and the Panthers to get to the Superbowl. Even with the Atlanta Falcons handing the Panthers their first loss of the season two weeks ago, they will show everyone that was just a small hiccup and that they are the team to beat.

• Yes they are

I think the Panthers are definitely the team to beat to get to the Superbowl. The Panthers were the best team in the regular season so it's hard to go against them. Cam Newton was arguably the most valuable player of the year. The Panthers have to be considered the team to beat.

• Dd d d

D d d d d dd d d d d d d d dd d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• Not the top threat

Although they had the best regular season, coming agonizingly close to perfect, they still aren't the team to beat. I write off the vikings and packers both of whom have serious deficiencies. I think the panthers lack big game experience and I think that will show. I think both the cardinals and Seahawks would beat them. The cardinals despite their week 17 loss (which they did not take seriously) are potent on both sides of the ball whilst the seahawks are on form!

• Panthers Good But Not Team To Beat

Though the Panthers at 15-1, finished with the best record in the NFL, due in large part to several key factors, the Panthers should not be considered the team to beat to win the NFC and advance to the Super Bowl. The Seahawks are the 2-time defending NFC champions and would certainly be tough to beat in a 2nd-round matchup in Carolina should they win their first game, and the Cardinals by many advanced measures should be considered the most potent overall team in the NFC at this time.