• Yes I think they are positioned for a comeback!

The Philadelphia Eagles last year weren't doing very good but this season I think they are doing enough to have a chance to have a comeback. I am hoping that they can work together within the next couple games and win them, which gives me the thought that they may make it to the top.

• Yes, I think they are positioned for a comeback.

Yes, I think that the Philadelphia Eagles are positioned for a comeback in the NFL. They are a team I really enjoy and I was sad watching them go downhill a little bit. I really hope that they can pull it together for a great comeback. Yay rooting for them

• Yes, the Eagles are positioned for a comeback in the NFL

While I am not an Eagle fan, I can see that they have the potential to become a top team in the NFL once again. I am not saying they can win the Super Bowl just yet but making some noise in the playoffs is definitel possible. They have a coach with an excellent system that allows quarterbacks, who would be mediocre in other systems, to be at their best. They have a serious run threat, a decent defense, and some nice receivers so they have a chance!

• Yes, the Philadelphia Eagles are positioned for a comeback in the NFL.

Yes, the Philadelphia Eagles are positioned for a comeback in the NFL. During the offseason, the Eagles made some impressive moves to ensure a successful team going forward. The release of Michael Vick and signing of Mark Sanchez seemed like a move out of desperation at the time, but after seeing Mark perform in the Eagles offence, it looks like he fits very well.

• Not is Dallas has anything to say about it.

Dallas has the most complete offense in the game right now. At Philly, they have a struggling Sanchez at quarter back, McCoy is a shell of his former self, and they don't have Desean Jackson; only Maclin, who is no where near as good as Jackson. Dallas is in their division and will not let Philly take that spot. Until Philly can overcome Dallas, then overcome teams like Seattle and Arizona, they will be mediocre.