Are the riots after the Zimmerman verdict warranted?

• Yes, since my hinesight is 20/20

I did not have strong feelings about the Zimmerman verdict because I felt the case was so poorly handled since the beginning. Now, after hearing about Zimmerman's latest behavior with aggravated assault and weapons charges, I feel as though he is someone who should be behind bars. The only justice he will receive will most likely be in the style of OJ Simpson-getting placed behind bars for an unrelated charge.

• Verdict has been reached by neutral people; judicial system must be respected

While it is natural for people to feel upset over the verdict, the judicial system is structured in such a way that a person is guilty only if it can be demonstrated beyond reasonable doubt. And it is for good reasons that it is made in such a way.

This episode is really racially motivated. There are accusations claiming that Zimmerman is racist. However, the family of Zimmerman and the defense counsel has shown, Zimmerman grew up in a multi-cultural society, is a Hispanic, has black relatives, and even organised campaigns in response to what he perceived as unfair treatment of black people. If it were true, then Zimmerman is not a racist and we should evaluate the case based solely on the facts.

Zimmerman may be an overzealous city watch volunteer, but he is not racist. Verdict has been reached by neutral people; judicial system must be respected