Are the rumors that Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake are having a baby true?

• Her body changed in August.

She was lean and muscular and flat belly in the photos of them on the boat. Then she's in Austrailia walking on the beach and has a poochy belly. While they are hiking in NZ she has baggy shirts on but belly looks even bigger. I want to celebrate if she is!

• Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake are having a baby!

Rumors often fly as to the "goings on," in celebrities lives. Many times they are just that, rumors; but sometimes, they are not wrong. Trusted sources, and recent pictures of Jessica's growing belly, seem to confirm what we all hope is true. Jessica Biel is actually pregnant with her, and hubby Justin Timberlake's, first child. We congratulate them, and wish this grown family best wishes!

• Everything wrong with American society

Do you know what Celebritarianism is? It's the worship of people who do not need to be worshiped. Seriously, if two famous people have a baby, why should anyone outside their families and friends care? This is a prime example of one of western civilizations biggest problems: paying attention to people who you'll probably never meet, and who don't deserve to be worshiped.

• What to believe

If you don't know them and you don't hear it directly from them, it is hard to trust any rumor from any source. This day and age there's thousands of sources that make their living from rumors if they're correct or not, true or false. Until its released by a notable news source you wont know who's having a baby or not.

• No, I don't believe the rumors that Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake are having a baby are true.

I don't believe the rumors are true, nor do I care. I don't think they're having a baby. I don't think the media should focus on whether or not they're having a baby. I don't think this question has any grounds for debate since how on earth would anybody else know but them? No, I don't think they are, and I also don't care.

• "Rumors" in media are often untrue.

Any tabloid these days should be taken with a grain of salt. More often than not, a rumor about two celebrities is more likely to be a false claim than to be any kind of true. The media will take any vague rumor and twist it into a truth that is not true and may never be true. Not only is popular media twisting reality, but with the ease that rumors and hoaxes spread around social media, it is very difficult to pinpoint what is true and what is not. With rumors such as "who is dating who" and "who is having who's baby", it's best to wait for an official statement or do extensive amounts of research to see what has been revealed by the parties involved.