Are the views of AIDS denialists based on any scientific beliefs?

• AIDS denial is not backed up by any fact

The views of AIDS denialists, a horrible bunch they are, are not backed up or based on anything known in scientific fact. The virus has been isolated and gene sequenced, so we now know everything there is to know about it's biological make up. To say otherwise is to simply ignore fact.

• No, I don't think the views on AIDS denialists are based on scientific beliefs.

A overwhelming amount of research in nearly every nation is universal on what AIDS is and how AIDS develops in humans, I think any research that contradicts these universally accepted findings is likely flawed and is probably tremendous biased to try to fit the AIDS denialists mind frame, I don't think overall that AIDS denialists have any credible science to back their beliefs.

• No They Aren't

The views of AIDS denialists are not based on any scientific beliefs. The problem with people who support this stance is the fact that medical science clearly shows that AIDS exists and it is a real condition that can kill people. They have no scientific evidence to uphold their theories.

• The views of AIDS denialists are not based on any scientific beliefs.

The views of AIDS denialists are not based on any scientific beliefs. I think that people hear the disease and think negatively about it. They do not research it and find out anything about it before they pass judgment on the issue. I think once people understood the topic then they would be better at understanding it.

• No, the views of AIDS denialists are not scientific

The views of AIDS denialists are not based on scientific fact. Most of their beliefs are based on theory and conjecture and not founded in fact. There have been countless research studies done on AIDS and they all point to the fact that it is caused by infection from the HIV virus.