• Winning = best

Between rings, pennants, and playoff appereances, its hard to argue that, as a franchise, they aren't the most sucessful. Rebuttal to "payroll per win." My rebuttal is as follows:
    1) Money gaurentees nothing.
    2) Earlier teams didn't spend so much
    3) The yankees haven't been the highest paying team in years.

• Because there better than the Red Sox

Because there better than every other sports team ever the have 27 world series championship rings 1 player got them 10 of them that player was Yogi Berra and Jeter got 5 Babe Ruth got 3 and nettles got 4 and many more years are to come when the get more of them

• Because there better than the Red Sox

• Because there better than the Red Sox

• Because there better than the Red Sox

• Because there better than the Red Sox

• Because there better than the Red Sox

• Because there better than the Red Sox

• Team work makes the dream work

Yes they have 27 world series but that cause of team work, the 2018 team will have Aaron Judge, Giancarlo Staton, Gary Sanchez, Luis Sevrino and Aroldis Chapman. Plus lets not forget Murders Row. Plus sports writers say 2018 bull pen may be the best, and Babe Ruth. Its lit

• V v v v

Asdfghjhgfdsasdfghyjmhygtfrdeswaqswtfrghyujkmjhuygtfrswdrftvgybhnjmk,lkmjnhbgvfcdsxazsxfvgbnhjmk,l.L,kmjnhbgvfdcsxazsxdcfvgbnhjmk,mjnhygtfr4e3w2q3defrtghynujmhbgvfsxazsxdcfvgbh njknhubygvtfcrx4z3xcrftvbyhunjbygvtfrcxezwxcvgbhnjihbu7gvt6frc5de4xsw3aq3swxdcfvgbhugyvtfcde4d dcfvtgbyhnjhbgvfdesw sdefrgthyjk sdfvgbhnj sdfcvgbh gt dr v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v vv vv v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v

• They don't have any talent

They think they are really good even though they aren't , the have one good player who carries the team for them and hes not really that much help for them cause they can't make it to the world series and they lose a lot in wild card game and they are STRAIGHT UP TRASH

• Payroll per Win

When you take into account payroll per win, you can easily see that the Yankees SUCK! And that the Orioles kick their butt #2014 #WeWon'tStop. The Orioles, missing two starters for a large portion of the year managed to take the AL East by storm, not to mention Yankee fans should be jumping up and down with delight that Jeter's old butt won't be out on the field, now they can buy another SS who doesn't take his dentures out every night. Also the Royals this year should be considered an amazing team. #OutofNowhere. Plus Yankee fans are disgusting and they chant things like "Steroids" to players like Nelson Cruz, but if I remember correctly, the Orioles didn't break any contract payment records on Cruz, but the Yankees did on Alex Roderiguez. Now I think that the A-rod suspension is way too long and is just a way for the commissioner who should've been fired a long time ago, to dig his way out of the Bonds Steroid Era, and it may work on sportscasters but not to people who love the game. Steroids don't help out a player's average, but A-rod hit around .300 his whole career, and without steroids he would've been like Derek Jeter with more stolen bases and possibly more homeruns because Jeter sucks. Any way the A-rod suspension is too high because none of the evidence would hold up in court and I'd love too see a wall of shame in the hall of fame just for Bud Selig and every Yankee owner, coach (except Showalter), and GM.

• Yankees are the worst

Yankees are not good at all I will give you 5 reasons why. 1. They have too many rich players as in Rodrega. 2. They are under tremendous fan pressure. 3.They do not have a a good manager. 4. They are under the attack of the Toronto Blue Jays. 5.I do not like them. P.S. Blue Jays will always be my favorite.

• Yankees are the worst

• Got Rings? More like bought rings!

Yankees have been buying championships forever. They meddle in everything until they get their way. I just read where they were even instrumental back in the 50's in getting the A's to leave Phila and go to Kansas City. And of course it was beneficial finacially for them. It's the only sport team that I know of that has 4/ 5 books written about how hated they are and what a scum bag team they and their fans are! How can you be proud of that? Class? Please!

• No They Aren't

The Yankees have enjoyed a considerable amount of success as a franchise, but they have not been good recently and are getting older and worse. They are indeed one of the most successful franchises in baseball history, but teams that find success with fewer resources, like the A's and Rays, do it better.

• No, they are not.

The Yankees are not the best baseball team ever. Sports teams are constantly trading players, getting new players in, taking old ones out, and so on, to where it will be hard to ever call one team truly the best. One year the Yankees may do great, but the next year it could be another team.

• No, they aren't.

No, I do not think that the Yankees are the best baseball team ever. I am not sure what I would consider the best baseball team ever, but I think that various people would have varying opinions as to what is the best. It is all a matter of perspective and what you believe makes a good time.

• No the Yankees are not the best baseball team ever.

The fact that the Yankees come from the most populated city in America may mean that they have the most fans but not that they are the best. For many years the Yankees have been a good team because they can afford to spend the most for players salaries but this year many of the stars are out on injury. If they perform well this year maybe I'll rethink my opinion.