• Yes there are cons to everything!!!

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes ye yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• Yes, I think there are cons to bioethics.

I believe that while having a set code of ethics is positive but I believe that a code of ethics may limit some of the people who push a controversial idea to completion and perhaps discover a groundbreaking discovery, I think that we should always have a code of ethics but there can be some downsides to it.

• Cons and Pros Balance in Bioethics

Bioethics is full of challenges. If it is used to slow technological progress is one country at the expense of another then the "slow" country could fall behind. Also, which culture gets to determine the basis of the bioethics? However, bioethics will also help us from destroying the planet with rampant technology, so it balances.

• Yes There Are

I believe there are cons to bioethics. With anything there are always pros and cons, some we can't imagine before we try something. This is the case with all situations, not just one. Nothing is inherently good or inherently bad. Because bioethics are concerned with the ethical situations brought about by advances in biology and medicine it opens up the door to a lot of discussion, but a lot of disagreement as well.

• No, there are not cons to bioethics.

I do not think that there are any cons to bioethics. I think that it is important that people realize there has to be some ethical and moral codes taken into account when dealing with biology, etc. I think that science can still advance even with the the principles of bioethics.