• We can learn from anyone

Many gamers actually like games so much, that they end up going into the profession. There are things we can learn from playing video games. They can teach people hand to eye coordination. Playing gamers will actually help people get better faster. They also say playing video games helps people to not get Alzheimer's.

• There are good lessens to learn from gamers

One thing I can learn from gamers is dedication. They are very dedicated to their games and put a lot of time and effort to be the best they can be. As an example, League of Legends is one of the most popular games out there, and gamers take it to the next level to be the best at it. If only our society could be as dedicated as gamers are to games, then our economy would have boosted long time age and done well.

• Gamers are a cautionary tale

Gamers teach us that we need to make sure our kids play outside and appreciate a world beyond screens. The gaming phenomenon is one in which a hobby which is nice in moderation has ballooned into an industry and life-sucking force on many young men and women. That's not to say that there are no positives from gaming, but we should not promote the "life-style".

• Yes, gamers can teach us lessons.

There are lessons we can definitely learn from gamers. I think that gamers these days do not only play simple type games. I think a lot of them can help people in the professional fields learn how to make their work more efficient. And gamers could be researched in terms of where the benefits are.

• not at all

No, i do not think that a gamer is going to be able to give us a big lesson that is going to be able to help us out a whole lot. I think that they do not do any good things with the games that can be all that useful.