• As a College Debater

I have years of humanities studies under my belt, along with a doctorate that I'm aiming towards to be a surgeon, I can tell you that there are more than two genders. And sexes.
    There is indeed a spectrum of gender, much like there are spectrums of illness and moods, and it has no correlation with what physical reproductive system you have.
    And to say there are only two genders, when you really mean sexes, is incorrect as well. Intersex people are born with multiple reproductive chromosomes and can have both male and female parts. But Intersex people also can fall on a spectrum of varying symptoms; both reproductive parts, both sets of hormones, different hormone release, etc. Everything in nature can fall on a spectrum.
    Gender is just how we choose to label ourselves, much how people label their sexualities. Who are you to tell someone how they do and don't feel? If someone identifies with a label, it does you no harm at all and makes someone feel comfortable in their own skin. The reason "so many" genders exist is because so many people feel the exact same way and have agreed on a word to express themselves with.
    I can 100% guarantee that no medical professional or medically trained scientist will argue against the Gender Spectrum Theory. If you want a REAL, CREDIBLE answer to the question "Are there more than 2 genders" (for a debate, or to be more educated in general) there are tons of medical and psychological essays written on the topic. Or you can go to any hospital and ask a surgeon or therapeutic counselor. Plenty of Universities also support the theory and have their own courses and seminars online for your pleasure.
    (Monash University has a very simple article on it, if you need a research kickstart)
    :) Don't be ignorant, research before you spew out nonsense and lose credibility with others. No one likes that one homophobic (transphobic, racist, sexist, etc.) person.

• There are more than 2 genders!

If there were only 2 genders, then tell me, if there are only 2 genders, why do you get so angry when people say they are non-binary/genderqueer etc... You know that when they say there are more than 2 genders, you are only angry when they say that because you know that they are right and you are wrong. Anyone who thinks there are only 2 genders is either braindead or a bias idiot who isn't open to being told that they are wrong.

• Difference in Gender and Sex

Genders are different from sex. There are only two sexes as they refer to the biological and physical traits of a human. (Hermaphrodites exist). Genders are what the person identifies as and therefore and much different than sexes. Unless the person to the right of me is a scientist (which I highly doubt due to his ignorance of the internet and the example given, there's no reason no to look up the terms on the internet yourself and find out.

• How you feel doesn't matter.

I understand that people who identify as transgender exist. I understand that they feel like they don't belong as a member of their biological sex. However, that doesn't change the reality. Their genes are either male or female. Even someone who expresses themselves as a member of the other gender or "neutrally" doesn't magically become a member of the other gender.

• Ugh, how many people in the world are stupid enough to believe there are more than 2 genders?

Really those people who believe they are "genderfluid" or "pangender" or any of that crap needs a reality check, bad. They're undermining the natural order of humanity. Animals are either male or female, and it's that way for a reason: the continuation of the species. Humans accepted genders correctly for years. I've heard someone describe the supposed other genders as "not being pinned down to 2 genders." That same person insulted all of us normal people who know that there are 2 genders by saying, "Apparently, closed minds don't always come with closed mouths."

• A logical expression

3 things. Sex, gender, and expression.

Sex: whatever is between your legs. Your sex is male if you have a penis, female if you have a vagina.

Gender: what you identify with on a psychological level. A female would feel in place with her body and going through female puberty if her gender is also female.

Transgender people don't feel right with the sex they are born with. They're uncomfortable and know that something is different, ever since childhood. If their sex and gender doesn't match up, they're able to change genders to feel in place.

Expression: this is how you express yourself. You can express yourself as bold, modest, bright, classy, emotional, witty, ect ect. The list goes on since there are many ways to express yourself.

Gender expression is if you express yourself as feminine or masculine. If I am a girl who likes playing sports, wearing pants and I like the colour blue, I'm expressing myself in a masculine way. THIS DOES NOT MAKE ME A MALE.
    I am a girl who tends to do things in ways that are stereotypically masculine. My sex doesn't change. My gender doesn't change. This is just how I express myself.

I might also express myself in a neutral way, doing things that are neither masculine or feminine. This doesn't make my gender 'neutral,' this is just another way I express myself. And I'm still female.

Just because I'm lazy and slow like a sloth, it doesn't mean I'm actually a sloth. If I share characteristics with sloths, it doesn't make me an actual one. In the same way, just because I share characteristics with males, it doesn't make me also a male. Gender is psychological, something that you can't chose.

Gender is a binary. Intersex people aren't both genders. They have a disorder, a condition, something that they were born with and cannot help.

If anything, I think these 'genderfluid' and 'nonbinary' people are making fun of transgender people. Transgender people risk their lives socially, emotionally, physically and financially when transitioning, and these 'genderfluids'/'nonbinary' people walk around and say they wake up every day feeling like a different gender or in between. Gender isn't that light and simple. And there are only two.

• I'll explain things in a logical way.

3 things. Sex, gender, and expression.

• 'Genders' other than male and female are just delusion.

Sure, you can think you're a dragonkin beastkin "Only my right arm is female," or something. But no, you're still either male or female. Something so unrealistic should stay without giving them any classification, legalization, or such. That's also what makes fictions beautiful, right? People who think that they aren't either male or female are just slightly lunatic and most probably got too affected by the internet.