• Difference in Gender and Sex

Genders are different from sex. There are only two sexes as they refer to the biological and physical traits of a human. (Hermaphrodites exist). Genders are what the person identifies as and therefore and much different than sexes. Unless the person to the right of me is a scientist (which I highly doubt due to his ignorance of the internet and the example given, there's no reason no to look up the terms on the internet yourself and find out.

• A logical expression

3 things. Sex, gender, and expression.

Sex: whatever is between your legs. Your sex is male if you have a penis, female if you have a vagina.

Gender: what you identify with on a psychological level. A female would feel in place with her body and going through female puberty if her gender is also female.

Transgender people don't feel right with the sex they are born with. They're uncomfortable and know that something is different, ever since childhood. If their sex and gender doesn't match up, they're able to change genders to feel in place.

Expression: this is how you express yourself. You can express yourself as bold, modest, bright, classy, emotional, witty, ect ect. The list goes on since there are many ways to express yourself.

Gender expression is if you express yourself as feminine or masculine. If I am a girl who likes playing sports, wearing pants and I like the colour blue, I'm expressing myself in a masculine way. THIS DOES NOT MAKE ME A MALE.
    I am a girl who tends to do things in ways that are stereotypically masculine. My sex doesn't change. My gender doesn't change. This is just how I express myself.

I might also express myself in a neutral way, doing things that are neither masculine or feminine. This doesn't make my gender 'neutral,' this is just another way I express myself. And I'm still female.

Just because I'm lazy and slow like a sloth, it doesn't mean I'm actually a sloth. If I share characteristics with sloths, it doesn't make me an actual one. In the same way, just because I share characteristics with males, it doesn't make me also a male. Gender is psychological, something that you can't chose.

Gender is a binary. Intersex people aren't both genders. They have a disorder, a condition, something that they were born with and cannot help.

If anything, I think these 'genderfluid' and 'nonbinary' people are making fun of transgender people. Transgender people risk their lives socially, emotionally, physically and financially when transitioning, and these 'genderfluids'/'nonbinary' people walk around and say they wake up every day feeling like a different gender or in between. Gender isn't that light and simple. And there are only two.

• I'll explain things in a logical way.

3 things. Sex, gender, and expression.

• 'Genders' other than male and female are just delusion.

Sure, you can think you're a dragonkin beastkin "Only my right arm is female," or something. But no, you're still either male or female. Something so unrealistic should stay without giving them any classification, legalization, or such. That's also what makes fictions beautiful, right? People who think that they aren't either male or female are just slightly lunatic and most probably got too affected by the internet.