• Yes, it is far too easy to sue

There are no penalties for harassing someone with lawsuits. This means
    that anyone who can afford it can make a hobby of suing people whose
    behavior does not suit him or her. Corporations can use lawsuits to stifle dissent,
    and the disgruntled can use the courts to prevent any development, no matter
    how benign, in their neighborhood. People who lawyer up the instant they feel
    unhappy are raising legal costs, and clogging the courts until people with legitimate
    complaints must wait years to be heard.

• Yes, there are

It's a waste of everybody's time and money (including the person filing the lawsuit) to bring frivolous claims to court. It doesn't matter if it's some sovereign citizen clown suing the government because they have no idea how the world works or somebody suing an ex-lover out of spite, there's too many and they deserve to be penalized.

• Yes, there are too many frivolous lawsuits.

I think that there are way too many frivolous lawsuits. It seems like people can sue for anything these days. And with the Internet, people are now able to share information and tactics with others on such silly acussations. I think that there should be major fines imposed on those who file frivolous lawsuits.

• Yes, many are ridiculous and costly

There are way too many frivolous lawsuits. We live in a country in which you can sue just about anyone over even the slightest offense - and too many opportunists are more than happy to take advantage of this fact. And the cost of frivolous lawsuits are passed on to society as a whole.

• There are too many frivolous lawsuits.

There are too many frivolous lawsuits. This is the only country that gets away with it too. Everybody wins really at the lawsuit. The judge loves to hear these cases cause decisions come quickly and she/he can pocket fast money by how quick they can run through them. It will never change.

• How do you even define frivolous lawsuits?

We all have heard anecdotal evidence that they exist but are they really that numerous that they are really clogging up the judicial system? I really wish there was an I don't know choice for this question but I guess that it is easier for most people to think in just black and white.