• Yes, absolutely.

There are way too many reality shows. In my opinion, they are really boring. They force conflict over the dumbest of reasons to clumsily create a plot. They bore me to tears, so I say we need a lot less of them and more original content. I might actually watch more TV if they do that.

• There Are Too many reality TV Shows

There are definitely too many reality tv shows on these days. Everyone has a show these days and most of them are not even good. It is to the point that channels like MTV that are known for music videos have more reality tv shows than videos on these days.

• There are too many reality TV Shows

Yes, there are way too many reality TV shows today. I feel this way because it's as clear as day. I have cable television and every time I turn the channel, it's a reality show. Any and every type of channel has one. SpikeTV, Food Network, Bravo, VH1, MTV, BET, etc. all have a reality show.

I miss the days of just regular sitcoms that taught morals and values like Who's The Boss, Full House, Family Matters, etc. Bring REAL TV back, not "reality" TV.

• There are too many reality TV Shows

• What happen to TV?

Well it's gone really. But when reality TV first started it was nice but then it got out of control and became very predictable. I'm better off going into the getto and watching some fights and baby momma drama than watch some pushed at you dramma. I rather watch TV from the 60s to mid 90s

• I would rather watch grass grow

What happened to the good old days, There used to be some good old shows on, now days, its all this reality tripe that I find very exhausting. Its very in your face, annoying, and the shows just drag on and on and on. If the show is rating well, they will bring back eliminated conterstants. And if those contestants are eliminated, they bring back eliminated contestants or previous winners. And if those winners are eliminated, they bring back previous winners . Oh look guys, you get the picture. Thankyou.

• Yes, I'd say definitely.

When I was a child (early 2000's) my mother had this rule that I was allowed to watch cartoons for 1 hour maximum a day, the rest of the time only shows on Discovery, History, NatGeo, or Animal Planet. Honestly, looking back, it was the most sensible rule she ever implemented. Slight problem though, she wouldn't have been able to do it nowadays seeing as these channels have fallen in line with the reality show status quo - it's 2/3's of all they show - documentaries are a rarity now.

• Too many reality tv show

There used to have different shows on tv, now when I check on tv channel for something fun to watch, there it is another boring reality tv shows "BORING AGAIN". I am about to stop watching tv as there is no good show going on, only reality tv, they should put a channel only for that so people can decide if they want that channel in there package

• Definitely too many reality shows on tv

Who wants to watch other people every night do stupid and crazy stuff? Who cares about watching naked and afraid, Kardashians, all the shows about wives of my, la, Atlanta, 15 kids and counting, bachelor's, and history channel is no longer about history. Tv is just not good any more to much nonsense on there.

• Reality TV Scripted

Some people like drama, or anything that has to do with sex, drugs, and lies. Our most talented writers are old, retired or deceased and now some of the new writers have no talent, and would do anything for money. The scripted reality tv shows must go. Expect game shows