• "But I want it!"

Take a look at any high school in America. I bet you 85% of the kids all have some sort of iPhone. Kids are losing sense of being human because they are enveloped in technology. Now, I am not saying all kids are spoiled, but some certainly are. I saw this kid at Walmart, about 6 or 7, and she had an iPhone. Then I see the mom whip out her own iPhone. That right there tells the story.

• Spoiling should not be tolerated 😕

Obesity is a big problem in today's life as children are getting spoiled, not just with toys and technology but with food too. Sometimes even when the child is not hungry it will ask for food just because it might see a nice looking chocolate bar over there. Also, instead of proper, healthy food, they get junk food. Parents may give out about their child's weight but they have only themselves to blame for spoiling their child with
    food ( junk food). Diabetes and obesity is become very frequent in
    children and this all down to children getting spoilt. It has to stop now
    or the children won't know the meaning of the word "No"! And there
    weight will be incredibly heavy👎 There is absolutely no need for
    spoiling children with anything. E.G food,toys and tetechnology. Let's
    stop this horrible behavior now!! 😨!!! ! Or only God knows what will happen.

• Yes. And some people call us the "X-Generation" cause we are worthless

In today's world, kids are like, more rude to elders, they don't respect them. And kids today have so much freedom and most of them are becoming liberated. The new generation is a pain in the ass of the society. Seriously, I think we are worthless and spoiled compared to other generations.

• Anything you want.

Interactions between parent and child have drastically decreased over the years. Instead of a walk in the park, they give them a Wii or a phone or a laptop! It's really disturbing to see the younger generations turn out so spoiled. One of the worst things I have witnessed is a parent rewarding a child for bad behavior. We have to understand that this is not the child's fault. It has something to do with the brain. The child picks up on how it's parents respond to something overtime and then starts doing it more often if the outcome is good. In their minds they think, "So if I do something bad, I'm going to be rewarded." I can only hope that they can detach themselves from this learning behavior one day. If not, we may be doooomed. ):

• Absolutely Yes, yes!

Kids nowadays given more than their need , Before they ask or try to ask; I cross my finger to the parents most of them want their kids carry the newest games , and if they aren't , the society around them force them As parents heart they do not want others be better that their kids so it would be kind of competition!

• Yes, compare to the "old days"

Obviously not all kids are spoiled. But, in general, kids nowadays are more spoiled than in the past. And it is totally the fault of the parents. These parents think their kids are just the "best". They can't do no wrong. They give in to their every needs and if something goes wrong it must be the fault of others. This is a huge problem because these kids cannot handle failure and don't understand the notion of "earning".

• Nah nah nah

Nothing nbdjgfthdftryg uyg hjdgfyubdnbtdrhfjkbgid fg dfhfd h h gjh ghg f yu fgh f gh fgh f g fgh fgh f ghf ghf gh g f gh ftyf tf gfhg tftf ghvfgh tyf ghf ghf tf ghf tf gft gyf tfgh f ghdf fg rgde fgd tyr hgdgfgt f g.

• "Today's" kids are always spoiled.

The present always has the shiniest toys and coolest gadgets, and the kids who grow up with them are given more to play with than the past generations. Every kid grows up more spoiled than those who watch the kid grow up. So yes, today's kids are spoiled, just like my baby cousin is spoiled with an iPad that I didn't have growing up, or myself, who grew up with a super nintendo that my mom didn't have growing up, or my mom... Etc etc.

• Kids are being spoilt

Kids are spoiled every year when they get the new iPhone or iPod with Touch ID. They are learning that everytime we cave in and give them a toy, they will get it everytime. Your not helping, you have to be firm with them and tell them no. If you give them what they want they will turn into ungrateful kids. They can't walk around everywhere looking like a zombie because they are looking down on their phones not looking where they are going.

• Kids are being spoilt

• Children are not spoiled

Children are not spoiled nowadays. Do any of you people know the stress of being a school student today? The privileges of new technology and kinder parents do not balance it out. I have heard several of my classmates becoming depressed simply because they have a C or D or even a B. As for being rude to elders, are they any politer to us? My parents raised me to be able to argue and negotiate my limits. However, because they let me I follow all of their rules and respect them. None of my class mates are like the children you described. Sure, most of us have smartphones, our own rooms, and other tech but we aren't spoiled. Do you know what it is like being teased for being different? You may say to just let them be teased but that is not teaching them anything. You are not the one being teased or bullied. They are. As for having their own room, I'm an only child. Sometimes people just can't help it and a child should not have to share a room. People, especially teenagers need their own space.
    So i do not think children are spoiled nowadays.

• No no and no

Children get stuff dont eman they not spoiled brah. They get good thing and electronics that dont meann they spoiled , this is bad cuz they arent spoiled 75 percent say they are but they not i rest my case and thanks for all u people who listened to me

• Deez good children

Dddddddddddddddlllllllllllllllllllllllllllkkkkkkkkkkkkppppppppppppa im a kid you lozers ij j hh gh b b fgb f v bf b fb f b gfbf b f bf f b f f f gv g vfg vfg v dv vd v gf vfg d d cd s c c sdc s cs dc s dc sd

• Kids are not spoiled

No, I don't think kids are spoiled these days. Just because they are using better technology than you ever did? Is that it? Is that the only reason you say that kids are spoiled? I am 12 years old and just because I have a Xbox, does that make me a spoiled kid? I don't think so, people should stop being so narrow minded and move with the times.

• It's not that they are spoiled...

I don't believe that the problem is that the children are spoiled. I think the problem is that the children are not disciplined anywhere near as much. They are also told that they can 'do anything' and 'be anything' which is absurd. A 6ft tall girl will a large build will never be a ballerina no matter what she tries and it's just cruel to say otherwise.
    The lack of disciplining and prudent parenting has caused children to become little dictators in their home (I remember walking around with a fat lip several times in my life for talking back to my parents. It wasn't detrimental to me and I certainly learned a lesson each time). The fact that the children are in charge are making it appear as though they are spoiled.
    In the end, I fear that parents are creating a generation of children who cannot handle any form of stress or failure without damaging their psyche.

• Only as much as all other generations

There's a quote by Socrates, believed to be attributed by Plato, that follows "The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers."

The argument of the rebellious youth is ancient, all the way back to antiquity if not even earlier. It is less so a matter of if the the youth is spoiled and more so a disconnect between generational norms. While many values of the previous generation inevitably pass on, there are also many others that are unique therein. Youth is about learning who you are and what you are capable of as well as learning what can and can't be done, in that process, new beliefs and understandings of the world are bound to spring up that rival ones created by the previous generation. It doesn't mean they are bad beliefs, just raw and unrefined. The unrefinable of which will simply wither away.

We ought not condemn a generation of humans by what the previous generation deems the correct way forward, while suggestion and encouragement is still necessary and goes a long way, we must still allow our successors to figure out most things on their own.