• We are our brains, we only own our body

It has been proven that transgender status is a congenital birth defect in which the mind does not match the body. It is no longer considered a mental disorder by scientists, especially psychologists and neurologists. Your body is an attachment to your brain. Anything you do is controlled by your brain, so you moving your hand means your brain is making your hand move. This means that a transman, i.e. a person with a male brain but a female body, is a man.

Believing one of these men is a women is simply a belief in a metaphysical entity which makes a person a female all their lives if they are born with XX chromosomes and/or a vagina. This could not be erased, no matter what happens to the person, a believer would say. Even if a transman's chromosomes changed to XY and he got a real penis, the believer still believes he's a woman because of this magical entity.

• I don't think that it is a strong statement.

I think that when you deal with issues like transmen you get into areas that have very conflicting points of view. I think that it's a tough call as to whether they are or aren't real men. I guess it might depend on how you look at it, possibly from a biological standpoint.

• Manliness is a Way of Life

Transgender men are indeed men, even though they started out as women. Manhood and gender identity are attitudes, not necessarily a physical form. Transgender men want to be men, so they can be men however they want. Biologically, they aren't men, but transgender people are more about how they feel, think and identify before having physical changes.

• Why aren't they real men?

When you're born the doctors look at your genitals and slap an "F" or "M" on your birth certificate, depending on whether you're male or female. The main reason to do this is to provide you the proper medical care needed, in order to keep you healthy. Though people have had different views on it, whether it's religion or just not believing in transgender overall. Scientific research has proven to us that a women's or man's mind can be of a different gender. You may be a man but are interested in wearing a dress and makeup, and you just straight up act like a lady. You see yourself in the mirror every morning as women. Not male. It's about how we view ourselves, not what's in our pants. So why do people even care? Pronouns are just pronouns so let the person call themselves whatever they feel comfortable with. Besides, trans isn't a threat to the world anyways so why do we bother to go against them. They're their own people and everyone deserves to be themselves. We have way better things to focus on so why don't you leave the trans community alone? Whether you've started transitioning or not, hormones and surgery are two very big and expensive things, they take time and money to achieve. Both exist to allow the person's body to match the brain. Wouldn't it be weird to think like a man but have boobs? Probably, you'd want to get surgery in order to feel more comfortable with your own body. Pronouns are just a start.

• I'm not a delusional freak.

I'm a trans man myself. Yes, I know I was born with a vagina. Yes, I know that people just look at me and see a woman. Yes, I know that being trans can "ruin my life", but only because of the hateful reactions I get from others. The shortened life expectancy is due to people like me being murdered or driven to suicide, after all.
    I'm not delusional. I don't need to "give it time".
    I exist and me existing isn't going to hurt you. I'm not here to "trick you" or to "dismantle the sanctity of gender" or whatever you think I'm up to. I, like everyone else, just wants to live my life. Get a job. Get some groceries. Pet a doggie. Make some art. Live. No "tr*nny agenda" here, just trying to live in damn peace.
    I'm not a "man in a woman's body". That's not how it works. I'm a man who's forced to be called and seen as a woman because of the shape of my body.
    I'm not transitioning because I hate women or hate femininity. I'm not transitioning because I want to "benefit from the patriarchy"- trust me, trans men are usually excluded from that privilege.
    I am a trans man. Not a monster, not a murderer, not a criminal, not some sick sexual deviant. Simply just a man.

• Real Men, yes. But not Male

Man is a gender based term, if someone wants to be a man then sure whatever. But sex is (depending on where you are from) a legal entity based on visible genitalia at birth. And is unchangeable. A transman is still female for many health and social reasons. But they are also a man for many personal and social reasons.

People should not be ashamed to be transmen. However society makes them hide, due to safety and other reasons. If they need to be 'male' on paperwork for safety, they are not lying, but being realistic about the abuse in our society towards gender differences in female.

• This is biologically proven

This is observed in other species and is a consequence of older mother's giving birth. I study eugenics and a biological branch of science... NOT a psychological branch of science and transgender "brains" are wired, in the womb, to be sensitive to androgens of the opposite gender. They go through life with a male mind until they correct it chemically. It should be honored as much as blue eyes or brown eyes or downs syndrome or an abnormally high IQ. Just because societal "binaries" cloud our judgement and we place them in the same category as a sexual deviant, we disrespect them. It's time for the human race to grow up as a whole and accept that some male minds are born into female bodies. Imagine if it was the same for you.

• Why shouldn't they be?

Alright, I may be a little biased -being a transmen myself- but why shouldn't we be? We identify as male, meaning we use male (he, his) pronouns and want to be addressed by our chosen (male) name. I understand people being sceptical, as trans is a difficult concept to wrap your head around, but some are downright hateful. Just because you don't understand us doesn't give you the right to insult us. You live your life, we live ours

• Transgender men are real men

The brain of a transgender boy/man (even before hormones) is more similar to a boys bran, or in between. (Discovery news "the transgenet brain") the body just folows after that. Even if an individual were to state that chromosomes are the issue, many male born maleS have the chromosomes typI call of a femal.

• Not your body

You are not a Trans male so you don't really know what it's like to be a Trans man, and I understand that. I'm not asking you to become a Trans man just to find out, please don't. There are a lot of stereotypes about Trans people in general including that they are only men dressing as women to molest your children which is bull but not the argument at the moment. As a Trans male I fully know what it is like to be told I am not a real man and not be valid, it suck. I can't help that I happened to be born female and I worked very hard to change that. This was not just some decision I quickly came to, I went through countless years of self hatred and dysphoria. I even underwent council get where a therapist told me to my face that I was a mental case for thinking I was Trans and after all that, I was still Trans. So yes I am a Trans male, and yes I am a real man. Nothing you can do about it. And I will use the men's restroom to pee and poop because that is where I be,one and that is all I do in there (well also wash my hands of course). But only a Trans male understands this so whatever. Haters gonna hate. Let them. Trans men are still men regardless of your hateful factless opinions.

• No, transexual FTM is still a female

Transexuals are a result of failed parenting or no parenting at all. Children always want something they don't have and have no logical understanding of why they can't have it. Parents that do not instill strict discipline to their children will throw tantrums and threaten with suicide to get what they want. It's not uncommon for girls to be born with penis envy and/or acting as tomboys. Many do not grow out of the phase and become even more serious about it.

• Transexual men are not real men.

No, transexual men are not real men because they used to be women. If you are born a woman, then you are always a woman, but you can be become a transexual man. A transexual man is not a real man, he is a transexual man, not really a woman.

• No I Don't Believe So

Sorry, but if you don't have a penis in my eyes you are not a real man. I don't believe in just taking someone's word for it. Identifying as a man or woman is not the same as actually being one. Transgendered individuals have difficult lives with their feet in two worlds, "Am I man or am I woman?". It is a mental disorder that has to be taken seriously and treated, we do not have immediately agree with anyone's view of themselves.

• No, they are not "real" men!

I feel angry all day long about this subject matter, from the time I get out of bed until I go back in it and dream about all the hateful things that were said to me on YouTube in 2008 by such people as these. I consider them Female, First and Foremost (and vice versa for MtF's), which is why I use that acronym and will NOT say "transmen." I am a healthy, biological female who doesn't fit into a lot of stereotypes about women (i.E. Long hair, dresses, high heels, make-up, etc.) but I REFUSE to try to conform to society's expectations by putting my body through a cross between male puberty and female menopause with potentially dangerous hormones! I also REFUSE to have my breasts turned into a scarred-up mockery of a "male chest," or to painfully bind them down, just because society would rather see me as a teenage boy (I'm 32) than to admit that not ALL women like make-up, long hair, dresses, men, and childrearing! But most of all, I do NOT consider the result of a phalloplasty or other FtM genital surgery to be a real "penis," and without one, or at least a history of having been born with one, a person IS NOT A MALE!!! So no, I will NEVER consider "trans" people to be genuine members of the opposite sex, and no, I will NEVER attempt to "turn myself into a man" in order to support the idea that all women are inherently feminine, or that all men are inherently masculine! Because of all this, I wouldn't even be friends with a trans person, nor would I ever date someone who wanted me to "change my sex" just to make her appear "straight" in public.

• FtM's are NOT "real men!"

• I don't believe they are real men

I say this because if trans men were real men, our society wouldn't have created the word "trans" to describe these people.
    Also if thinking you are a man trapped in a women's body is in fact a mental disorder, wouldn't it make sense that these people are in fact mentally ill and are caught up in their delusions?
    I feel like for most transgender people were 3-4 years old when they told themselves that they should be a boy. Or that when they were that age, a situation happened where men always have it better, therefore the female tricked her mind into thinking that men are better and she would be better off a man.
    So of constantly thinking of that your whole life for 16 years, your brain turns the lie into fact and you tell yourself that you are just a man trapped in a females body.
    It was all a huge assumption and your brain lied to you

• I don't think there is any such thing as a "real man",

However I do believe that even though a brain can be different from its organisms biological sex there must still be distinct differences from its "cisgender" counterparts. It my opinion this question relies on defining what a man is, and personally if the majority of conventional men disagree transmen are real men then I think that has to be excepted. I will say I do not think transmen are women - far from it, however they are TRANSmen...Its all labels pined along a spectrum.

• Those who falsely claim trans brain is different

I am a genetic engineer and basically that phony study was done on trans on hormones, the hormones had a role to play in that. Otherwise there is NOTHING different about trans brains accept for their delusions. The funny argument it's political activism not a scientific discovery because like it or not none of the neurological studies done on the subject was proven or validated because they never did any of them on so called trans before hormone injections. Every cell of the body of a person claiming to be transgender contains DNA that is marked either male or female. Intersexed are different because they were literally born with both genders. So cut the brain crap out you delusional morons. You can pretend to change ur gender but when u die a simple autopsy will prove ur a female not a male lol with a via ja ja but excuse me u wanna be seen as a man with a vagina looool live ur fantasy and convince yourself you are authentic but u know you are a fake.

• No they are not

Transmen are biological women with a Vagina who take hormones to grow a beard, deepen their voice/ top surgery to remove breast tissue etc to mimic the appearance of a man because they lol claim to feel like a man wrapped in a woman's body. They go on dating sites meant for gay men and when we as gay men refuse to date a biological woman with a vagina who happened to look like a man they attack us as being trans-phobic. No, I like men like myself with a full package and just because you feel like a man doesn't make you one and doesn't mean you force others or shame them into dating you, specially gay men. The trans community needs to understand that NOT everyone is interested in their little dress up/ make belief world. Some of us REAL gay men and REAL female Lesbians want to be with and are attracted to ONLY OUR same CIS gender.Whenever I comment on the fact that I wouldn't date a FTM because they don't have the right "equipment" I get jumped on and most gays/lesbians in my community feel the same way but are weary of voicing their opinion because of how aggressive the trans community is. FTM's do not have a penis -- and if they do..It's surgically created and becomes erect with a pump. Don't get me wrong.. I have no problems with transmen, however, for me, it probably isn't compatible. I don't see how that's shallow. Trans people are extremely intolerant and close-minded(and even hateful) themselves specially when you tell them that you are NOT attracted to them because you are GAY NOT trans and not bi.

• People come in many different forms.

Of course transgender people have been around since the beginning of the human race as well as homosexuals.It's not a mind blowing thing unless you make it.People always have and always will come in many different forms this is a natural occurrence.Why does it matter so much?At the end of the day who cares and why?There are much more important things going on in the environment then what somebody has between their legs!