• Getting to the real issues here

Yes, they're incredibly gay. It's a guy in a dress and that's really all it comes down to. If your "girlfriend's" balls are slapping yours, that's pretty gay. If you've got "her" dick in your mouth, that's pretty.

This sentence is fluff designed to reach the total word limit, fam.

• What happened to common sense

Of course traps are gay. Traps are just men who have a mental disorder and can't afford to have their genitals mutilated by a licensed professional. In my Opinion anyone who thinks that traps aren't gay should go to back to school. What low level of intelligence must you possess to think traps aren't gay? I look over at the opposing side and it is very scary to see some of there arguments. Like the first one this person says " As a heterosexual man who is strictly attracted to "traps", or those with male reproductive parts" or " I feel the femine penis, one of the most alluring aspects of traps, is different to, say, the "masculine" penis. Gender involves much more than what genitals a person has, so even though traps resemble men, they do not fit into the socially constructed definition of men." Now I can't tell if this person is joking or just extremely stupid. There is no such thing as a "feminine penis" it's a penis plain and simple. If you look between your legs and you see a penis guess what your a man and if you have a vagina your a women. There is no fucking gray area or somewhere in between. And what do mean when you say " I don't think my preference brings my sexuality into question." Of course it brings your sexuality into question. Your clearly in denial that your gay.

• Are you dumb?

DIck + Dick = Gay
    Its not that hard. Its telling me I need 40 more words but I barely needed 3. Why do I have to explain this to people? If you know what gay means you shouldnt be in denial that being aroused by the same gender is gay.

• Traps are gay

Traps are clearly gay. If you are aware it possesses a penis and balls and you're still attracted then it's gay, m9. If you're attracted before you know it has a dick, it's not gay, once you're aware the trap is male, if still attracted you are gay, k fam?

• Traps are gay

• Traps are gay

• Traps are gay

• Traps are gay

• Of course Traps are gay

Fucking a guy is gay no matter what clothes he wears. The penis is the most manly part of your body, so it's impossible for it to be feminine. Yes it can be small in a sense but it doesn't change the fact that being attracted to someone who also has a dick is super gay.

• Traps. Are. FUCKING. GAY!

First of all, by definition, the traps themselves are totally gay; they're attempting to have sex with someone of the same gender. That's gay. Now let's move on to the guys who like traps, or "trapees", if you will. If we go by the strict definition of traps, it's a male fooling another male into thinking they're a girl and having sex. In this case, it's not gay. However, we're talking about guys who specifically search for porn involving traps, sometimes even saying the dick makes it cuter! If they are attracted to dicks, and they have one themselves (or are a transgender guy), that means they're either gay or bisexual. That being said, there's nothing wrong with being gay and liking traps. Just own up to it.

• I am gay and i believe that traps are not gay.

Therefore traps are not gay, because i feel no sexual attraction to beautiful boys and sexy looking feminine men. How can you even relate gayness to traps. I am offended you sexist assholes. Please do not relate my kind to unattractive traps who still preserve their dicks. Thank you. /s

• They aren't gay

In my (and a lot of psychologists') opinion being gay means being attracted to the qualities of one's own sex. That means being attracted to masculine qualities is what makes men gay. Traps have mostly feminine attributes and could pass as a female when clothed so traps are less gay than masculine women.

• They aren't gay

• They aren't gay

• They aren't gay

• They aren't gay

• They aren't gay

• NOT gay at all

Think about it for a second. If you’re attracted to a trap then you’re probably attracted to the more female parts of the trap and not the one manly thing about them which isn’t even that manly. Traps are also high in estrogen so they’re not 100 percent male either, so it’s not gay. Now if you’re attracted to the dick specifically and you don’t care that it looks like a girl then that’s a different case. But in short, you’re attracted to traps cause they look like a girl, not cause it’s a man meaning you’re attracted to the female form

• Are traps gay?

Well, as a child I always pondered the question to myself in my bedroom when I was all alone. I too had the struggle of accepting that I was different from all my friends. So, I ask the question once more for all those who are afraid to ask it.. Are traps gay? Well, to explain it simply, your mom have big gay, but traps don't.

• Traps aren't gay cause I mean

Traps can't be gay cause I'm like 99.9% sure I'm straight cause I've lost my virginity to like 5 different girls and every single one of them has said I'm great at sex and girls turn me on alot. But last night I was watching some good old fashioned anime like any good straight man and when the trap came up I got a massive errection, I mean it was MASSIVE but I didn't know they were a guy if I did his little kitty ears wouldn't have turned me on as much. When I found out he was a guy my errection didn't dissipere because he's a slow little guy and couldn't keep up with my brain, even then my errection came back up whenever I saw him. All and all traps can't be gay because that would mean I'm gay and I'm not gay. Maybe it's not that I'm gay but the world that's around me that's gay making me