• Getting to the real issues here

Yes, they're incredibly gay. It's a guy in a dress and that's really all it comes down to. If your "girlfriend's" balls are slapping yours, that's pretty gay. If you've got "her" dick in your mouth, that's pretty.

This sentence is fluff designed to reach the total word limit, fam.

• What happened to common sense

Of course traps are gay. Traps are just men who have a mental disorder and can't afford to have their genitals mutilated by a licensed professional. In my Opinion anyone who thinks that traps aren't gay should go to back to school. What low level of intelligence must you possess to think traps aren't gay? I look over at the opposing side and it is very scary to see some of there arguments. Like the first one this person says " As a heterosexual man who is strictly attracted to "traps", or those with male reproductive parts" or " I feel the femine penis, one of the most alluring aspects of traps, is different to, say, the "masculine" penis. Gender involves much more than what genitals a person has, so even though traps resemble men, they do not fit into the socially constructed definition of men." Now I can't tell if this person is joking or just extremely stupid. There is no such thing as a "feminine penis" it's a penis plain and simple. If you look between your legs and you see a penis guess what your a man and if you have a vagina your a women. There is no fucking gray area or somewhere in between. And what do mean when you say " I don't think my preference brings my sexuality into question." Of course it brings your sexuality into question. Your clearly in denial that your gay.

• Are you dumb?

DIck + Dick = Gay
    Its not that hard. Its telling me I need 40 more words but I barely needed 3. Why do I have to explain this to people? If you know what gay means you shouldnt be in denial that being aroused by the same gender is gay.

• I have experience with traps and can say that they are exceptionally gay

A long long time ago, i had a friend. He had a penis. If i were to have a little bit of naughty time with him, it would be gay. Now he claims so be a women thus making him a trap. If i were to have naughty time with him, it would still be gay. Traps = gay. I love them.

• Traps are gay

They just is. Traps are gay because they are gay, its common knowledge that a man fucking another man is gay. You are born with your gender and cannot just change who you are. In conclusion traps are gayer then Elton John with whipped cream on his nipples in a sailor suit listening to Justin Berber.

• Traps are gay

It's called homosexuality. It's perfectly alright, but it's attraction to the same sex organs. If you're a man who like traps, you're gay. Go be free and happy with it.

Words words words words words words words words words worlds worlds whirls whorls whirlpools traps are gay traps are gay.

• Traps are gay

There is no question to this. Any man that denies this is just in denial. If you like traps, accept you are gay. If you want to fuck another man, KNOWING IT IS A MAN, it's fucking gay. Don't send me pictures of the boy in a dress with his skirt lifted and his nuts hanging out. I don't wanna see that shit. Stop sending me hentai. Stop sending me anime pictures. STOP SENDING ME TRAPS! OH MY GOD!

• Of course traps are gay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMNIv9xR-to

It's not even a question. The only possible "argument" for the other side is feelz > realz. On a meta level, the fact that people even think that this is a question is is the real issue. Muh (((postmodernism)))!

More words more words more words more words more words

• Chocolate, chocolate, yum, yum.

As a high-end scientist who has been working on this question for years I can safely say that if the trap is black, it's not gay. If the trap comes from an area where the culture of a country who deserved more than two bombs reigns supreme, not only is the trap gay, but it's also a weeb and deserves to be castrated. Chocolate traps, according to a 2011 taste study by the Smithsonian Institute, have the most delicious penises known to mankind. In 2012 my team concluded that if something is delicious, it's very heterosexual. We've equated to eating out pussy, and most cats a very good to eat.

• I like vagdick

Yes because when a vagdick is amazing it makes me squirt cheese out of my private areas *hentai moaning noises* , traps will never be gay never were gay and always will be the straightest thing on this earf. Ok so I gotta type 11 more words, smh my head

• I like vagdick

• Just B cuz

Well um. Traps are gay, but i wanted to help the underdog. It says i need more words but i dont know what else to say fam. Das deutschland uber alles homie. My nibbas all hol up fam. If you suck you homie dick, it dont mean it aint gay cus hes wearing a dress.

• As a heterosexual man who is strictly attracted to "traps", or those with male reproductive parts...

I don't think my preference brings my sexuality into question. I feel the femine penis, one of the most alluring aspects of traps, is different to, say, the "masculine" penis. Gender involves much more than what genitals a person has, so even though traps resemble men, they do not fit into the socially constructed definition of men.