• Getting to the real issues here

Yes, they're incredibly gay. It's a guy in a dress and that's really all it comes down to. If your "girlfriend's" balls are slapping yours, that's pretty gay. If you've got "her" dick in your mouth, that's pretty.

This sentence is fluff designed to reach the total word limit, fam.

• What happened to common sense

Of course traps are gay. Traps are just men who have a mental disorder and can't afford to have their genitals mutilated by a licensed professional. In my Opinion anyone who thinks that traps aren't gay should go to back to school. What low level of intelligence must you possess to think traps aren't gay? I look over at the opposing side and it is very scary to see some of there arguments. Like the first one this person says " As a heterosexual man who is strictly attracted to "traps", or those with male reproductive parts" or " I feel the femine penis, one of the most alluring aspects of traps, is different to, say, the "masculine" penis. Gender involves much more than what genitals a person has, so even though traps resemble men, they do not fit into the socially constructed definition of men." Now I can't tell if this person is joking or just extremely stupid. There is no such thing as a "feminine penis" it's a penis plain and simple. If you look between your legs and you see a penis guess what your a man and if you have a vagina your a women. There is no fucking gray area or somewhere in between. And what do mean when you say " I don't think my preference brings my sexuality into question." Of course it brings your sexuality into question. Your clearly in denial that your gay.

• Are you dumb?

DIck + Dick = Gay
    Its not that hard. Its telling me I need 40 more words but I barely needed 3. Why do I have to explain this to people? If you know what gay means you shouldnt be in denial that being aroused by the same gender is gay.

• Traps are gay

There is no question to this. Any man that denies this is just in denial. If you like traps, accept you are gay. If you want to fuck another man, KNOWING IT IS A MAN, it's fucking gay. Don't send me pictures of the boy in a dress with his skirt lifted and his nuts hanging out. I don't wanna see that shit. Stop sending me hentai. Stop sending me anime pictures. STOP SENDING ME TRAPS! OH MY GOD!

• Of course traps are gay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMNIv9xR-to

It's not even a question. The only possible "argument" for the other side is feelz > realz. On a meta level, the fact that people even think that this is a question is is the real issue. Muh (((postmodernism)))!

More words more words more words more words more words

• Just B cuz

Well um. Traps are gay, but i wanted to help the underdog. It says i need more words but i dont know what else to say fam. Das deutschland uber alles homie. My nibbas all hol up fam. If you suck you homie dick, it dont mean it aint gay cus hes wearing a dress.

• As a heterosexual man who is strictly attracted to "traps", or those with male reproductive parts...

I don't think my preference brings my sexuality into question. I feel the femine penis, one of the most alluring aspects of traps, is different to, say, the "masculine" penis. Gender involves much more than what genitals a person has, so even though traps resemble men, they do not fit into the socially constructed definition of men.