• Getting to the real issues here

Yes, they're incredibly gay. It's a guy in a dress and that's really all it comes down to. If your "girlfriend's" balls are slapping yours, that's pretty gay. If you've got "her" dick in your mouth, that's pretty.

This sentence is fluff designed to reach the total word limit, fam.

• What happened to common sense

Of course traps are gay. Traps are just men who have a mental disorder and can't afford to have their genitals mutilated by a licensed professional. In my Opinion anyone who thinks that traps aren't gay should go to back to school. What low level of intelligence must you possess to think traps aren't gay? I look over at the opposing side and it is very scary to see some of there arguments. Like the first one this person says " As a heterosexual man who is strictly attracted to "traps", or those with male reproductive parts" or " I feel the femine penis, one of the most alluring aspects of traps, is different to, say, the "masculine" penis. Gender involves much more than what genitals a person has, so even though traps resemble men, they do not fit into the socially constructed definition of men." Now I can't tell if this person is joking or just extremely stupid. There is no such thing as a "feminine penis" it's a penis plain and simple. If you look between your legs and you see a penis guess what your a man and if you have a vagina your a women. There is no fucking gray area or somewhere in between. And what do mean when you say " I don't think my preference brings my sexuality into question." Of course it brings your sexuality into question. Your clearly in denial that your gay.

• Are you dumb?

DIck + Dick = Gay
    Its not that hard. Its telling me I need 40 more words but I barely needed 3. Why do I have to explain this to people? If you know what gay means you shouldnt be in denial that being aroused by the same gender is gay.

• It what’s on the inside that counts

People always say that it’s not what’s on the outside, but the inside that counts. If you’re a girl on the outside, doesn’t matter. If you’re a girl on the outside and a guy on the inside, you a guy. You have a Y chromosome. You can change your appearance, but not your genetics. You are liking a former dude, and that sounds super gay to me. If you don’t know, then you get the pass. However if you know he was a dude, then its gay.

• You're in Denial

Fucking a trap is gay. Logically if a guy has sex with another guy then that would be gay. I don't have a problem with gay people, but gay is gay. Being attracted to a trap is different though. If you know it's a guy then you have some thinking to do. If not then I guess you were thinking they were a girl. Saying that having sex with a guy isn't gay is stupid.

• The dicc makes it better tho

As long as I dont look them in the beautiful eyes, then it aint gay tho. As long as it aint no furry shit, then I personally have nothing to worry about with my sexuality. My dicc no when it gay and when it aint. I know what the inside of my bros ass feels like but I said no homo so its perfectly straight

• Traps are gay af nibba

What if they eat y our tide pods they gay because they obviously sucked the tide pod dry so traps are gay af nibba beat it to anime like a real man. If you say traps are not gay then theres somethong clearly wrong with you nibba get some real pussy.

• Autism Speaks Loudly

If you honestly think hooking up with a dude just because he looks like a chick isn't gay, I'm genuinely concerned that there may be something seriously wrong with you... Miss me with that gay shit. Penis on penis is gay, doesn't matter what he looks like. Sword fighting is gay 100% of the time.

• God Hates Shellfish

I hate to say it, but putting males in daisy dukes with actual females is mildly insulting. Traps are more gey than a regular gey boy because their faggotry is exemplified by the skirts they wear to attract all of the real sexy bois.
    God Hates Fags and Shellfish.
    Fags burn in Hell.

• Traps are Gay

It depends on whether or not you know it's a guy. If you don't know it's a guy then you don't know any better and have an excuse, but if you know perfectly well that it's a guy, then obviously u gay. There is no further explanation needed for why a guy liking a guy is gay.

• No they're not.

If you watch traps, that is more percentage female that you're watching rather than straight stuff, because straight stuff has a guy and a girl, meaning it's 50% gay, at least. Traps are only 25% gay, because yes they have a dick, but they are mostly female. So traps aren't gay.

• The dicc makes it better tho

• No theyre not

Normies think traps are gay so i cannot think traps are gay because normies think traps are gay and i dont want to be a normie because normies think traps are gay. If a trap is smashing a female it is only 25 percent gay. If you have sex with a trap without knowing its a trap then you are not a gay but if you keep on having sex with the trap and you know it is gay then you are gay and the trap is also gay. But im not a normie so i dont think traps are gay.

• Gay are not Traps.

If you have sex and are attracted to manly, athletic, male features female and you don't see those manly features, you just like her because you connected with each other and you like her as a female, does that make you gay?

Nuff said.

Many straight dudes are disgusted by gay sex, manly men, twinks even, and even crossdressers does not put in the effort and look like men in drag. Manly masculine features they don't find attractive. But, what makes a trap attractive is that it is a fucking trap. They look even better than the thicc-est sexiest females out there, they even look nicer than the girl next door you are attracted to. They put in the effort and are high in estrogen. So what gives?

Anal sex?

Does anal sex with a female partner make you gay? Anal is anal doesn't matter what gender? Does getting a blowjob make you gay? Mouth and lips are the same doesn't matter what gender?

So what gives?

• All of the normies think traps are gay, so i cannot

• Straighter than women

I mean if you think about it man hetero people are the least straight. I mean if you're watching straight stuff then there's still a dude involved but if you're going for traps than it's less than half a man. It could not physically get straighter honestly, these fools are just so far into the closet that they feel the need to put actual straight men down for being into a little traps on the side.

• Traps aren't gay

Traps are NOT gay and I am here to prove it. Let's start with logic thinking. We will apply these questions to a trap, and it will help determine if they are gay. Does the person have a masculine penis? No, they have a feminine penis. Is the person a man? No, they are called dickgirls for a reason. Does a man have a numerical value of 1? No, not only is that not the case, but a man (or a woman) has no numerical value. This is nonsense. Is it gay to be ****ed by a girl? No, if this was the case then all heterosexual sex would in fact be homosexual in nature. Suffice to say, I think we can all agree that traps are not gay using quick and easy logic thinking. Now, we will use imagination thinking to imagine a situation in which you are having sexual intercourse with a trap. Ok, so like imagine this chick; but she's this totally ****ing SMOKING hot chick, and she's got really sexy titties and a sexy butthole that you can pound and a sexy little feminine penis you can stroke and suck. Did that feel gay? I thought not. We have used both of the types of thinking to solve the mystery of if traps are gay. They are not. I have used indisputable science techniques to skip the hypothesis completely and go straight to a proof. Science thinking is a secret third type of thinking that many people don't have so this may be a difficult concept to grasp for some. I am happy to explain my theorem further and am opening this thread to discussion.

• Traps aren't really gay

The reason why I think they aren't gay is that traps look like girls which we are attracted to. And what's better guy on girl or girl on trap? It's like 2 girls in one package! But honestly, dating someone that is actually a girl but looks like Zarya from Overwatch is more gay than watching trap hen tie. Personally, I don't look for traps or prefer traps, they are more like a "I don't have anything new to watch to I'll take some traps rn." Last resort, I guess. But, the big thing is IT IS ANIME, DO NOT MIX ANIME LOGIC AND REAL LIFE LOGIC!!

• Traps are NOT gay

I think traps are not gay, because they look like woman. Just because they have a dick doesnt mean they are male if they dont look the part. Thats why i think that traps are and never will be gay.
    This concludes this amazing wonderful text that i wrote.

IM GAY

• Traps are not gay. Mathematical proof:

I did the math and research. According to Wikipedia, the average length of a penis varies from 5.1 to 5.9 inches. I went for a safe 5.5 inches for an average. The average radius from the core center of the penis to the skin on the outside is .75 inches. From this we can roughly find the volume with pi timed radius squared times height. This comes around as the average penis being around 9.72 cubic inches. Next I found the volume of the average human adult male. I had to first find the weight, which according to Alex Schlessingerman's "The Physics Factbook" is 70kg or 154 pounds. Weight is found by multiplying an object mass by the force of gravity, 9.81 meters per second. After taking gravity out of the equation, the average mass of an adult human male is 7.14 kg. I then found the volume by dividing this number by the average density of a human, according to Wikipedia, 985 kg per meter cubed. The volume of the adult male was then found to be .0072516316 cubic meters. Utilizing the volume of the average penis I found earlier, 9.72 in cubed, I get .0001592828 meters cubed. This means the penis is 2.19% of an adult male's volume.Assuming a lack of testosterone or female hormones makes the person a female, balls ignored for ease, fucking a trap is only 2.19% homosexual. Making it not gay enough to qualify as gay.