• Getting to the real issues here

Yes, they're incredibly gay. It's a guy in a dress and that's really all it comes down to. If your "girlfriend's" balls are slapping yours, that's pretty gay. If you've got "her" dick in your mouth, that's pretty.

This sentence is fluff designed to reach the total word limit, fam.

• What happened to common sense

Of course traps are gay. Traps are just men who have a mental disorder and can't afford to have their genitals mutilated by a licensed professional. In my Opinion anyone who thinks that traps aren't gay should go to back to school. What low level of intelligence must you possess to think traps aren't gay? I look over at the opposing side and it is very scary to see some of there arguments. Like the first one this person says " As a heterosexual man who is strictly attracted to "traps", or those with male reproductive parts" or " I feel the femine penis, one of the most alluring aspects of traps, is different to, say, the "masculine" penis. Gender involves much more than what genitals a person has, so even though traps resemble men, they do not fit into the socially constructed definition of men." Now I can't tell if this person is joking or just extremely stupid. There is no such thing as a "feminine penis" it's a penis plain and simple. If you look between your legs and you see a penis guess what your a man and if you have a vagina your a women. There is no fucking gray area or somewhere in between. And what do mean when you say " I don't think my preference brings my sexuality into question." Of course it brings your sexuality into question. Your clearly in denial that your gay.

• Are you dumb?

DIck + Dick = Gay
    Its not that hard. Its telling me I need 40 more words but I barely needed 3. Why do I have to explain this to people? If you know what gay means you shouldnt be in denial that being aroused by the same gender is gay.

• Mathematical Proof Here

Let's say g is used to determine the positive or negative charge of gay.
    G = whether it is actually gay or not
    tf = female trap (actually male)
    tm = male trap (actually female)
    F = female
    M = male
    We can assign the value of -1 to tf and tm
    We can also assign the value of 1 to F and M It is also a reasonable assumption that -1 is gay and 1 is straight
    So we can model a straight male x straight female equation like this: G= F x M
    Then we use the variables to model the trap equation: G= tm x M
    G=-1
    mathematically traps are gay

• Traps are gay

It’s comes from the name, these MEN are willingly “trapping” other MEN into having intercourse with them. Using maths, if we have a look at 2 men, that’s 100% gay. This is 2 men having intercourse which means it’s 100% gay. Listen to the facts and the maths. Traps are gay.

• NiBBa they gay

There are penisis between their legs, and penisis has ISIS in it, and everybody knows that ISIS is gay. Therefore, by using the Pythagorean theorem, it can be determined that traps are in fact Gay. It's just science my guy. Tupac would agree. So if you don't agree, you don't like tupac, so you're stupid AND racist.

• Traps are so Gay

Traps are gay because it doesn’t matter if it’s a masculine or feminine dick it’s still a dick. And ”There are no chicks with only men with tits.” - Ted 2 That’s the facts, it’s biology, if it has a dick and you are okay with it than you are gay.

• Fucking gay lol

Your mom gay. Your nanny tranny. They should be burned in hell like all the other gays because I am a man of God and shall dictate all that will die. They are a disgrace to this holy land and they are cancer. Leave this planet cunts. Your mon gay lol

• They are gay

Dicks are inherently gay to like (unless you're a girl). If you believe that traps are a straight upgrade from girls (which, if you watch trap porn you probably do), makes you mega gay. That being said, if you're a girl and you like traps, you're gay too! Although now, it's called lesbian

• Traps are mega-gay.

Down to the very chromosomes their being consists of they are male. Man+Man sex=gay. So if a man fucks a trap, they are, without a doubt, homosexual, just like your mother. No matter how feminine the penis is, it is still mega gay. If you say otherwise u r stupid.

• Traps aint gay

Trap aint gay if she look like a gal, look at nonomy, if u dont tap that you a fukin homo gay boi, some traps are more girl and prettier than most girls, just because u find out she has a dick she suddenly is not attractive ya idiot boi

• Traps and Statues

This question is a joke. Of course, traps are not gay. Say, if you like a statue of a woman, would you say you love statues. No, you love women. Apply this logic to traps and it is clear that Traps are blatantly not gay AS THEY LOOK LIKE WOMEN.

• The guy from boku girl turns me on

And im not gay, so it's fine yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet

• Traps are not gay

Traps are not gay because their dick is almost non existential so basically your having sex anally but you are not seeing its dick also a lot of people say that the dick makes it cute so when there dick is small it makles it really cute and too much people are gay for thinking that traps are gay

• They are not as long as you dont shag them

I feel traps arent gay because as long as you just get a blowjob or a handjob and dont touch the other traps penis then technically you never knew they were a guy so it couldnt be counted as being gay and most people argue that the dick makes them cuter which i can see where they're coming from but personally im not that intrested in penis

• I don't understand

How could Traps be gay? What aspect exists that could possibly make you believe that traps could be gay? Traps, first and foremost, are created by the advanced civilization in Japan, where such legendary artists such as Hayao Miyazaki, Akio Chiba, and last but not least, Hiroki Endo reside. How could anything exported by such an advanced civilization that has he the forefront of cancer research, stem cell research, astronomy, and electronics development possibly create something of the homosexual manner? Furthermore, as many world renown psychologists claim, homosexuality is the attraction of one to their own sex. Therefore, if one is attracted to a trap, WHICH APPEARS FEMALE, then, logically, he or she is attracted to a women. In conclusion, it would be theoretically and logically implausible for one who is attracted to female characteristics, AKA traps, to be gay.

• Traps are not gay

Because if your a normie, you think traps are gay, if your pretty dank like I then u know that traps are not gay because it ends with a guy, being a GIRL, Meaning that girl is the ending word, therefore rendering it to a female, making it not gay for people to like them

• Nah fam they straight as a broom

Its only gay if you like their dick more than their ass fam. If you have your socks on its all good. Just don't touch or think about the dick and its just like anal with a female making it heterosexual intercourse. Ya'll know what I mean, the game can be tough some times.

• I mean it really depends

Alright hear me out so by definition a trap is a man that appears feminine everywhere except where it counts right? So lets say you ignore the dick. I would like to make the case that as long as you exclusively engage in heterosexual sexual acts (ei no """feminine""" dick sucking you fucking degenerates) then youre golden as far as straightness because youre only engaging with the feminine aspects of the trap that you as a straight male find attractive.

• Mathematical evidence, solid

Fapping to trap porn is the least gay thing there is. If you fap to gay porn, that's 2 guys, and that's 100% gay. If you fap to 'straight' porn, then that has a woman, sure, but you're also fapping to a guy, which makes it 50% gay. But a trap is like half male, half female, and thus a trap with a girl would add up to 75% girl, and thus only 25% gay. 2 women would be ideal, but that would be a lesbian relationship, which brings it around to gay again. If you fap to furry porn, then it's in a weird gray area, where if it's people in fursuits, the same rules apply, but if it's with animals, I would think it depends on said animal's sexuality. Then there's consent. If a person doesn't consent to something, but the other person does it anyway, that makes the other person stronger, and thus less gay. Let's say that means they're about 50% less gay. If it was gay rape, that means that it's now 75% gay. If it's straight rape by a man, then it's 25% gay. And, if it's trap gay porn, than that's 12.5% gay. So technically, yes, rape trap porn is the least gay porn there is, but that's still looped in with trap porn, hence why fapping to trap porn is the least gay thing there is.