Are trials by jury a good thing (yes) or a bad thing (no)?

• Because it is

The hardest part of because I have can save your my dog 🐶 because I don't have a car and he came it gives you my business life to save your tiny heart and I have no problems because you have no problems and you will not get it right now or and save me your money tiny amount little time for me you

• Ñañaña ha ha

Ha ha ha ha aha ahanajajsms sjs, sjs sneak s smoke sjs s a good day one and only I had a the best thing way too long for the rest of the year before that I have a nice dream about you and I don't think it's funny because it was a little too late for work and I'm just going on to through my phone to the be the same best friend in the first place in the morning to and I don't think that I have a great way of the day before I get a follow back from the start of the best thing ever when you are a few weeks ago and it is not a an amazing and I the so much for the next few day of my school and work for the next day you're there

• Ñañaña ha ha

• Bc democracy yas

He he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he

• Bc democracy yas

• Juries have to happen

Juries are like really cool, cause like one of my brothers were on a jury and like his girlfriend was on a jury and like they really help people who have done bad stuff. And like that will help the criminals and stuff, so yeah that's why they should be every where...

• Juries are unqualified to determine legal issues. They defense hopes to sway them with emotions or perhaps play to an incompetent Prosecution.

Why would a prosecution proceed without solid evidence to nail and risk a loss on his record unless they did not have all the facts. (Atty Rule #1 in court: Never ask a question you don't know the answer to) Why would a competent Defense not point out the errors during Discovery; or plea bargain if the evidence was overwhelming? The only reason for Jury Trial is the Defense is guilty.. And they hope the Prosecution screws up. Or that they are guilty and are stalling for time or most likely, the Defense is simply milking the client for more billable time. Either way.. The defense is guilty or incompetent and thus the need for the jury is moot.

• What else would we have?

Juries are a good thing because you get male and female views, as well as views from different races. So I would ask the question: What else would we do? As my opposition has stated; People have bias. So if you were to just have the judge decide the outcome of the case all by himself, just by what the judge thinks with no opposition or anyone with equal power. How is that more fair than a jury. With a jury you can have different views and you deliberate until you have a decision everyone can agree on. So is there anything better?

• What Else Should We Do?

With a jury you have variety. You have male and female viewpoints, as well as different races' opinions. If you were to take away trials by jury, I ask the question again. What else should we do? Just have the judge decide all of the cases. This would be a horrible mistake, because as the people opposing juries have stated: people have bias. At least with a jury you have different view points, but with just one person deciding the fate of the person on trial with no one to oppose their final decision. What else is there to do other than a jury that would be fair and not just one viewpoint?

• Democratic neccessity ?

A democracy requires participation by its citizens in the political and civic life. This includes the law. It's good or ordinary people to not just see legal processes in action but to wield some power. The professional have to use plain language and that is very good for all involved.

• People can be bias!

This can make a person feel as tho they must decide quickly, when they are chosen, and also ethically. Random people are told to go up to be a jury and decide someones life. Also... The jury is suppose to be familiar with the life styles of the people on trial. Because of my doubt of the people being chosen i am not for a jury, but i don't know any alternate system?

• Legal Expertise ?

Well would you like to be judged guilty because the criminal works in mafia and has threatened all the juries members ? Or better would you like to be charged guilty because the juries were tired after a long day of work ? Well honestly juries is not the best solution after all. Why don't we put a panel of judges that have lega expertise , have studied law in university and abolish those poor juries that suck after all ?

• No trial by jury

People should not be tried by jury because there is no way that you can tell if the person is really guilty or not. And people judge other people as soon as they see them. And tattoos or piercings or anything like that could be enough for a person to change their mind and make the wrong decision.

• No trial by jury

• No trial by jury

• Juries are intentionally biased.

During venire the prosecutor and defense ask a series of questions to a large pool of jurors, attempting to determine who is most likely to believe them. They then use a set number of "strikes" to remove those that they believe would be difficult to convince. Once a "suitable" jury is determined, trial begins. Prosecutor and defense rely heavily on emotion and perception to manipulate jurors rather than stark presentation of fact. The entire procedure is a farce intended to placate the masses.

• Very Bad Indeed

Bias and ignorance can easily come into play. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Very Bad Indeed

• No no no

They are bad very very bad ....... . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . .. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . .

• No no no