• Silly adults Trix are for kids

In the commercials you never see a child over the age of 12 eating Trix which means they must be for children. Even the children in these commercials have confirmed this and the only one stupid enough to not follow this rule is a silly rabbit. The creators of Trix have spent millions upon millions on fake dies, sugar, preservatives, and cancer causing agents that only appeal to our nations spoiled children.The only people in the world strong enough to digest this cereal.

• Silly adults Trix are for kids

• Trix are Absolutely for kids

You're trying too hard to argue against it. Obviously they are just for kids. Why else would they put it on every ad they have? Plus the taste and look is aimed toward children. If an adult bought some Trix for themself, then they would immediately be assaulted by 5 year olds and probably die.

• Humans yes, other creatures? No.

You see, that silly rabbit is always making attempts to steal my trix. Well you see my friend, I do not appreciate this. I have become a rabbit hunter. That rabbit is going down, into a place as deep as my country's rising debt. Trix are for me. Not the dumb rabbit.

• Yes and no.

Trix cereal is marketed specifically for kids with bright colors, cartoon-like characters, and even characters' eyes (on the boxes) looking down so as to appear to be looking at the kids. However, no cereal -- Trix included -- has an age requirement. Adults may eat Trix, while kids may eat, for example, Honey Bunches of Oats, which is not normally thought of as a "kids' cereal."