• Why is this a QUESTION?

All long as I have been alive Trix have always been for kids. No excuses! Do you really think that they would lie to us? Trix has been for kids and always will be. The rabbit is a symbol for people who are too old to eat Trix. The kids are God. If the gods say it is true, it is true. Case closed.

• You have to be a kid to eat trix

In the trix commercial the kids say to the rabbit silly rabbit trix are for kids they say ¨silly¨ as in everyone should know this so yes they they are only for kids because the rabbit assumed to be a adult cant eat them because of the child guardians guarding every single trixbox known to man

• Trix will always be for kids

If trix were fro adults why does the silly rabbit get yelled at every time on the tv stupid rabitt did you know that the kids who yelled at the rabit came in my dream and instead of trix
    the kids were acctually eating some frosted mini wheats like whatttt

• Trix are for kids..

Any adult who wants trix is stupid.. One time my dad ate trix and hundreds of four year old girls kicked dowm our door and harrassed my dad.. Since that day he never ate trix.. I even heard that if you eat trix and you are an old guy.. You will instantly have a stroke as 3 little girls come and hurt you.. One time my mom ate trix in her bedroom while watching 3 news and i heard a stampede of children run into her room.. She was never seen again.. SO... TRIX ARE FOR KIDS

• Trix are for kids not not

I eat trix my dad does not eat trix my sister eats trix but my mommy doesnt my friends eat cereal and one of there dads doesnt like cereal whichn is weird because i like frosted mini wheats i guess trix are fine but mini wheats and reses puffs are better

• Splash. Crunch. Slurp.

Crunch. Slurp. That’s the sound of a cereal being eaten. Trix. Remember the ad saying,”Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids!” Shouldn’t Trix be for everyone, not only kids? This is unacceptable. Trix should be made for everyone, not just for kids. Think about it, if Trix were made everyone, General Mills would make more money. Who doesn't want money? General Mills could make Trix better with the money earned from adults buying Trix for themselves. General Mills could also make their company better with the money, too

• Silly adults Trix are for kids

In the commercials you never see a child over the age of 12 eating Trix which means they must be for children. Even the children in these commercials have confirmed this and the only one stupid enough to not follow this rule is a silly rabbit. The creators of Trix have spent millions upon millions on fake dies, sugar, preservatives, and cancer causing agents that only appeal to our nations spoiled children.The only people in the world strong enough to digest this cereal.

• Silly adults Trix are for kids

• Trix are Absolutely for kids

You're trying too hard to argue against it. Obviously they are just for kids. Why else would they put it on every ad they have? Plus the taste and look is aimed toward children. If an adult bought some Trix for themself, then they would immediately be assaulted by 5 year olds and probably die.

• I refuse to grow up.

I do not think that Trix are just for kids. Some people never really grow up and remain kids at heart forever. Telling them that Trix are only for kids is meaning for people who are the size of a young child. Trix are for everyone. I think everyone should eat Trix.

• Trix Are For All

First i'd like to say that Trix is a type of cereal i am not sure why adults can't buy or eat Trix. Does it matter about our age? Is my question. Second If a homeless person gets Trix from someone if he eats it and the cops arrest him that would jut be sad

• Terrible Commercial For Kids

The Idea Of Adults Not Eating Trix And Teenagers what a stupid law Well An Bad Man Got Arrested For Eating Trix Well His 25 I Keep Thinking Trix Is Twix Because The Names Are Very Similar But Twix Is Chocolate And Trix Is Colourful All Age Cereal Please For The World Change

• Frosted mini wheats

Frosted mini wheats are really good because they have choclate and they are good but they look weird when you leave the crums in milk for 4 days in sticks to the bowl hashtag relatible right so i really like frosted mini wheats but trix r ok i mean i like cereal and reses puffs

• Trix will always be for everyone

Don’t you see that JUST because the kids in the commercial say “ Oh, Trix are JUST FOR KIDS!!!” Sigh, the life ruining statement. When your an adult, and you hear that line, all of your dreams are crushed. You just WISH that you could be a kid again to have Trix. TRIX SHOULD BE FOR EVERYONE!!!!!! WHO’S WITH ME!!!!!!

• Trix will always be for everyone

• Trix will always be for everyone

• I refused to grow up.

When i was little i remember the lovely creations being in the shape of the flavor that i was about to enjoy, but as i got older..... The shapes seemed to disappear!! There is only one explanation behind this. General Mills cereal can sense when you grow up and they are trying to ruin our imagination and force adults to stop consumption of Trix cereal. It is unfair and I want my cereal back, no matter what age i am.

Posted by: kier
  • I refused to grow up.

• Trix is just discriminating everyone who is not a child

I think that saying "Trix are for kids" is complete BS. Us teenagers, adults, and elders should stand up to the man, and get those Trix for everyone. I will elect the silly rabbit as our Führer. We must stand together and FIGHT FOR OUR CEREAL! Who's with me. Put on your social media #thesillyrabbitismyFÜRER. Help us, the US citizens, get out Trix back. HEIL SILLY RABBIT! #thesillyrabbitismyFÜHRER.