• Splash. Crunch. Slurp.

Crunch. Slurp. That’s the sound of a cereal being eaten. Trix. Remember the ad saying,”Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids!” Shouldn’t Trix be for everyone, not only kids? This is unacceptable. Trix should be made for everyone, not just for kids. Think about it, if Trix were made everyone, General Mills would make more money. Who doesn't want money? General Mills could make Trix better with the money earned from adults buying Trix for themselves. General Mills could also make their company better with the money, too

• Silly adults Trix are for kids

In the commercials you never see a child over the age of 12 eating Trix which means they must be for children. Even the children in these commercials have confirmed this and the only one stupid enough to not follow this rule is a silly rabbit. The creators of Trix have spent millions upon millions on fake dies, sugar, preservatives, and cancer causing agents that only appeal to our nations spoiled children.The only people in the world strong enough to digest this cereal.

• Silly adults Trix are for kids

• Trix are Absolutely for kids

You're trying too hard to argue against it. Obviously they are just for kids. Why else would they put it on every ad they have? Plus the taste and look is aimed toward children. If an adult bought some Trix for themself, then they would immediately be assaulted by 5 year olds and probably die.

• Trix is just discriminating everyone who is not a child

I think that saying "Trix are for kids" is complete BS. Us teenagers, adults, and elders should stand up to the man, and get those Trix for everyone. I will elect the silly rabbit as our Führer. We must stand together and FIGHT FOR OUR CEREAL! Who's with me. Put on your social media #thesillyrabbitismyFÜRER. Help us, the US citizens, get out Trix back. HEIL SILLY RABBIT! #thesillyrabbitismyFÜHRER.

• Splash. Crunch. Slurp.

• Splash. Crunch. Slurp.

• Who is to know?

The colorful cereal is very inviting for kids, but it can please an adult just as much. Of course don't go feeding it to a dog, but who is going to know if an adult craves, and eats Trix? I eat all sorts of cereals that can be discriminated by age, (Chex, and Honey Bunches, or Trix and Cookie Crisp).

• Humans yes, other creatures? No.

You see, that silly rabbit is always making attempts to steal my trix. Well you see my friend, I do not appreciate this. I have become a rabbit hunter. That rabbit is going down, into a place as deep as my country's rising debt. Trix are for me. Not the dumb rabbit.

• Yes and no.

Trix cereal is marketed specifically for kids with bright colors, cartoon-like characters, and even characters' eyes (on the boxes) looking down so as to appear to be looking at the kids. However, no cereal -- Trix included -- has an age requirement. Adults may eat Trix, while kids may eat, for example, Honey Bunches of Oats, which is not normally thought of as a "kids' cereal."