• Yeah go uniforms!

Uniforms are ways to benefit the school and show the school pride. They can show what kind of school you are in. It helps protect you and help concentrate class. Teachers can help you show that your school is the best and help people understand why and how the school is best. It can help persuade people to be in that school.

• Of course !!!!!!!!!!!!

Fits with school and you would not be missing around anywhere if you do not wear school uniforms you will fit in the crowd easily and get lost
    even many people will be jelous if you have better clothes than them and they might want to buy the and might fight with their parents and if the parents agree they will be wasting their parents money

• I support this

I go to a privet school where we do have to wear uniforms, yes sum times they do get itchy but it is better then having to get up and hurry and find the right jeans. I went to a public school for way more years then privet school. Often I sean people people getting bullied and I have also got bullied for wearing dresses and then wearing jeans the next day. You also don’t have to go shopping all the time. I know my parents had a hard time taking me shopping and I would never want anything that I normally wear.

• School uniforms are needed at school:

It makes us feel that we are at school. With the help of uniforms children can express their emotions and also make us feel at school. Though expensive it is very useful and motivating.It also shows formality and respect to elders. So in my opinion they should not be banned.

• School uniforms are needed at school:

• School uniforms are needed at school:

• Uniform is necessary in schools

I think uniforms is necessary in school's because uniform give students equality or some of them rich students wear costly dresses others students have no money to bought good dresses and so. It will made poor students unhappy and also uniform is the one of the identity to know whish school is this.

• Yes they are necessary

Yes school uniforms are needed because with uniforms it hides peoples economical stand points. With uniforms you cant tell who is poor or rich. A school with no uniforms can lead to bulling because people with bad brands of cloths will be looked down upon by other students and peers with high more nicer brands

• Everyone will feel equal

If there were no school uniforms then the girls especially will wear all those fancy fashion dress and short dresses which are not allowed in school permises..........So school uniforms is the best...........And everyone will be equal no one will be more fashionable or looking good etc..........Everybody will be equal if they wear school uniforms

• Yup It Is!!!!!

School uniform is a description of school‚college or any learning school.It shows in which institute are u studying..School without its own uniform is considered a low rated school...Some Body said truely
    Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.....
    And Bla.....My opinion is that school is necessary and every student should wear ut

• It's a waste of money

School uniforms are a big waste of money, why can we just use the clothes that we have already previously bought. It is just another few hundred bucks added to the bill, and not to say already the school's annual fees. Not good for parents who have already spent a ton on the fees.

• It's a waste of money

• It's a waste of money

• School Uniforms= OOF

School uniforms stink and are very uncomfortable, teachers always get on the students for not having their shirts tucked in, so then its less stress for everyone without the uniforms. Also there will be no more painful ironing for parents. Finally ignore all of the people that said yes because school uniforms stink

• Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo school unniforms

I hate this idea s s s s f f fvf vf vf vf v fvfvf vf vf f vf f fv fv fv f f v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v f ggg g

• They should be comfortable

Abdjducjsksjevdhdjdbsjdidbdidbejxhdhsjxbvdjsjzhxhd djsj jsisbs djsj s s sisbsj is sisbsj. Sis djbdjsjjsjsb jsjs jsjs jsjs jsjs 😭 They should get to wear what they want shdbeh djshehdbf sjdhfvrhs jxfbehs x jfvebsjxh then 😉 school uniforms cost a lot 😂 djdvsuxihdeh zjchdhd jsbdvr jsbdvr xjebve xjebve rjsbrksbd eidbr he shdbeh djshehdbf djshehdbf system d h

• No School Uniforms!

Children need a chance to express themselves during school. If you stick them in Uniforms, you aren't preparing them for real life. When they get out of school, they are going to meet people who dress inappropriately. They should learn sooner rather than later how to handle it. Uniforms can be uncomfortable and itchy. This keeps kids from paying attention to the teacher!

• GG 2Rt 32r

GGfw r 2q3g u r23 nrnofhqGOHMGJJR0JQ43GJ UJ J J JJ J J J JJJ J JJ J JJ J J JJJ J J J J J J J JJ J J J J J J J J J J J J J JJ J J J J J J J

• Noo nooo nooo

Noooooooooooooooo jngei nrejgnerwkhenthwjkenfgjejrgetiwujntrkwfmgjwnrgkwrnhtrm tjrtrhJ
    tjeh
    rh
    rh
    rh
    erj
    er
    h
    rt
    er
    thrth
    ety
    jty
    j
    tjrth wriugjkbn gjknrrgbjkrn bkrmbjr
    jhtrj
    I wasted your valuable time

bwrmbjmbr
    berg
    n
    eth
    erhetrh
    erfnbvjhnknrfbkejrnkwbjnmgentkmjietkjhehemrjemr

herherhetyjtyjry
    thtyjt
    hty
    ht
    hy
    h
    ytrh
    rtyh
    tyh
    rtyh
    tyh
    tyh
    rth
    ty
    jhtryj
    ty
    j

Goodbye

• No uniforms in school.

The suits will bother the student.When it's itchy,the students woundn't pay attention to the teacher.Also,the students will come home with rashes.Also,during recess the suit will get dirty with mud and dirt.Parents will waste money and time paying and going to a laundromat.Children will not get a good education with scratching.