• What if I swear that I'm a vampire?

I just want you to believe the existing of vampires, and there are different kind of "us" .. We look like normal people and most of us eat food and 99% human, we just crave for blood too, like we become thirsty if we stared at a neck, this scene seduce us, we can control the lust we have if we can cause harm if we felt REALLY hungry and didn't drink blood, some of us don't have fangs, and others are considered diseased by Porphyria.. I don't want to say much but believe me, VAMPIRES ARE REAL BUT NO ONE KNOWS

• Vampires are real.

There are people who drink blood and don't need food to live. And it is a proven fact that humans need food to live. So how can these people live off blood and not food? Easy. There vampires. Most scientists also think that vampires are real. Another name is vampireism

• Vampires are real!!!! What are you guys THINKING!!!!

Twilight is of course the fakest thing on earth, but vampires are real. Just because you have never seen one doesn't mean they aren't real. Scientifically most scientist think they are real, so HA. They are real and if you think they aren't well then who do you think you are.

• I am one, my friends are ones, etc

My best friend says she is a vampire. I have seen her fangs. They don't show their because they don't appear unless they are hungry. I'm a vampire and many other things. My best friend's boyfriend is a vampire. He says that can't walk into a house without being invited into the house. I have a friend that is a werewolf. I have another that is a vampire, witch, dragon, and many others.

• They're so real

A lot of arguments state that there is no proof there real but the what about proof they are not. Huh. Plus if in movies they keep their secret and so do the others that know their secret would not that mean vampires could be real? It's so easy to be wrong so don't just go off and say things without any proof!

• Yes we are real.

We vampires are real. It doesn't matter if you believe in us or not. We are "normal", I guess is the word, humans. We eat like humans do. It's just once a month we gotta have blood. Some vampires are different. There's some who have to feed at least once every two weeks. It all just depends on how much we get. And we not all evil, I mean some vampires are killers, but they don't kill for blood. See me, only person's blood I've ever had has been my own. And I don't care if you report this comment or not. Your though on this doesn't deline this as a real message.

• Name peanuts i love

I like peanuts omg i like peanut peanuts peanuts nuts peanuts peanuts peanuts peanut peanuts i love them to bits and i will always love them to death i love peanuts and vampires and peanuts and vampires love love love love love love love love love love love love love

• Name peanuts i love

• Living in a fantasy

I have found nothing supporting these theories, only disproving them. Nobody living solely off blood, nothing indicating a so-called vampire having a greater intelligence, speed, reflexes etc. I have however seen the opposite on the intelligence factor by most individuals insisting on the legitimacy of something without having any substantiated proof.

Most of the claims are being made by adolescents or at least by everyday standards, what one might call unstable and unwilling to be a part of society. Someone who lacks meaning in their life and wishes they he or she could be more, something greater than the norm but not quite fitting in. I understand that but the truth of the matter is there is absolutely no proof of any of the claims being made, quite the opposite. Most of the reasons are touting one is a vampire, has medically and scientifically proven claims as to the cause. Most people that have a thirst for blood are shown to be deficient in iron or other nutrients found within. That does nothing to prove that you are a vampire, it indicates that you have poor nutrition and are lacking iron or salt or some other such substance.

Porphyria is a medical condition that is no way linked to being a vampire, it can however cause some symptoms similar to the common movie based vampire as in having sunlight sensitivity. This can also cause a great deal of other issues including damage to multiple organs, discolored urine, anxiety, abdominal pain and on and on.

• Vampires are not real.

Although there are a considerable amount of people who consider themselves real vampires and their are still extreme superstitions about vampires in rural parts of Eastern Europe, there is no evidence to suggest that the traditionally accepted notion of vampires exist. There is even little evidence to believe contemporary types of vampires who believe they feed on energy instead of blood exist.

• Vampires Aren't Real

Without a doubt, Vampires are not real, and there's no evidence supporting the contrary. Various figures across history have been linked to vampirism, but blood sucking super-beings aren't roaming the Earth right now. People have glorified these mythical creatures, but vampires haven't and never will be real in this world.

• They are not rea

Vampires are not real no one has seen any single human like vampire .If vampires would be real this world would be finished.Vampires are ugly and cold blooded in stories but no one has seen any ugly face like till now and plz don't be mad vampires are not real