• No Way! I support Video Games!

Video games are better for you! They make you create strategies for the dungeons and different areas, and they make you use math! I say video games are better!They help you with your academics, math, reading (the dialogue), and if you get them for the Wii, they help you otherwise !And other Especially Zelda! Thanks Nintendo!

• It creates a false understanding of reality

In video games you can do too many things that you can not do in reality. It gives a wrong picture of what life is about.
    And success is more or less guarantied very fast in games ...Which is totally different in real life where you have to work hard to come to success.
    So giving 30 mins every couple of days to play with video games to a kid is fine. It gives the kid the opportunity to better connect with his friend at school. But not more. Learn him how to find other occupations in the real world.

• Video games are good for children in some ways

Because In some shooting games, the character may be running and shooting at the same time. This requires the real-world player to keep track of the position of the character, where he/she is heading, his speed, where the gun is aiming, if the gunfire is hitting the enemy, and so on. All these factors need to be taken into account, and then the player must then coordinate the brain’s interpretation and reaction with the movement in his hands and fingertips. This process requires a great deal of eye-hand coordination and visual-spatial ability to be successful. Research also suggests that people can learn iconic, spatial, and visual attention skills from video games. There have been even studies with adults showing that experience with video games is related to better surgical skills. Also, a reason given by experts as to why fighter pilots of today are more skillful is that this generation’s pilots are being weaned on video games.

• Ewqewqe wqe qwe qwe

Can wf a sdf dsaf ds f ds f ds f eq aq gq r re gqe rg erq g er g qerg qer g eqr g g eqr ger qg reg qe g erg qre g req g re qg eqrg qre g gwgr q wqg rqg rqg r g

• Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo ooooooooooo

O o o o o o o o o o o o o o oo o o o o o o oo o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o oo oo o o o o o o o o

• If they are over used....yes

In our society, we have started letting video games and technology raise our children. If a child spends a large amount of time playing video games, these images become a reality, this is not good for the young impressionable mind of the a child. Video games should be monitored and kept to limit of use.

• Video games are bad for young children.

Video games are bad for young children. When you put a child in front of a screen for many hours staring at a game, they are more prone to not wanting to go outside. This leads to health problems in later life, as they are not accustomed to exercise and that sort of thing.

• No Way! I support Video Games!

• No Way! I support Video Games!

• No Way! I support Video Games!

• No Way! I support Video Games!

• No Way! I support Video Games!

• Why the stupidity

I play video games almost every day and I did really well in school. Video games actually helped me be happier. Video games will help develop social interaction and other skills for the new generation. I'm not suggesting video games 24 hours a day, I just think they're underrated. This YouTube channel also uses games for education. I ended up learning a lot from a few of his videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/MatthewPatrick13/featured

• Because i can :)

Slodfj skhd ws s s s s s s s s ssssss sj'kdjwajsd wa dnsk wss ss s s ss ss ms s s s s s s ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s ss Because i can

• Because i can :)

• Because i can :)

• Because i can :)