• Ewqewqe wqe qwe qwe

Can wf a sdf dsaf ds f ds f ds f eq aq gq r re gqe rg erq g er g qerg qer g eqr g g eqr ger qg reg qe g erg qre g req g re qg eqrg qre g gwgr q wqg rqg rqg r g

• Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo ooooooooooo

O o o o o o o o o o o o o o oo o o o o o o oo o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o oo oo o o o o o o o o

• If they are over used....yes

In our society, we have started letting video games and technology raise our children. If a child spends a large amount of time playing video games, these images become a reality, this is not good for the young impressionable mind of the a child. Video games should be monitored and kept to limit of use.

• Video games are bad for young children.

Video games are bad for young children. When you put a child in front of a screen for many hours staring at a game, they are more prone to not wanting to go outside. This leads to health problems in later life, as they are not accustomed to exercise and that sort of thing.

• Because i can :)

Slodfj skhd ws s s s s s s s s ssssss sj'kdjwajsd wa dnsk wss ss s s ss ss ms s s s s s s ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s ss Because i can

• Because i can :)

• Because i can :)

• Because i can :)

• Focus and direction following

Playing the story line/objectives allow more focus and direction following. I play video games and I'm in Gifted and Talented. At least for more than one hour but no (I mean no more) than 7 hours. I hope you all agree with my opinion and facts. Thank you so much

• Videogames are designed for pleasure.

Children who play video games only play video games to enjoy themselves, and have fun. Video games in general are not bad for children, as they are just a form of entertainment. It is the same as television. Television can ALSO be bad for people, but it depends on how you use the system, television, or ball.
    As a kid, I spent a lot of time on the computer, playing video games. Due to my experience playing these games, the speed of my typing skills has increased from thirty words a minute, to over one hundred words.
    It all depends on how it is managed. If parents allow their children to play games for the entire day, then yes, it can be bad. However, if they manage their time well, then there is no problem with it.

• Videogames are not babysitters

If a child vcan spend more time playing a videogame than doing other activities is not beacuse games are inherently bad, but maybe because their parents don't pay that much attention or interest to what they do, but of course is always easier to blame a tool for your choices than assuming responsability, if parents got just a little involved in what their kids play and regulate their time this shouldn't be an issue.

• Heck to the NO!

Videogames are not bad for young children! My little sister Pammy is 5 and video games are still not an influence on her. Im a kid my self and im 10. They have no influence on me or my sisters or any of my family! That is why i say no. Also they increase awareness skills and fingerwork. Teens are better surgons because of v-games.