• Video games can help children get good grades

I've been playing video games for 10 years when I was 3 years old, I got a Nintendo DS and I used to play New Super Mario DS alot.

In Primary School I got As and Bs in Science, Art, Technology and other subjects.

I just started High School and I am waiting for my report.

It is also proven that Social media can decrease your grades terribly and that video games can increase your grades.

But Video games NEED to be played in moderation because TOO much of anything can be bad for your health.

One thing is also DON'T let children with ADHD play video games because it can weaken their attention span and they can copy things in games they've played.

• Improves motor skills

Scientists have found that playing video games actually helps with depression and that it improves in their decision making using strategic games that make you have to think it could be the simplest thing like a video game trying to make you make 10 words out of five letters or a complex game that vexes a gamer.

• They are fun to play

They are fun to play you don't have to talk to people to have fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! !! !! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! ! ! !! !! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! You will have less problems

• Video games are the best.

Video games are awesome, Video games are awesome,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y yyyyyyyyyyy y y y y y y y yy y y y y y y y y y y y yah

• Yes they are

Video games are good for kids because the help with hand eye coordination. Even tho there are some bad video games thats the parents desicion i fthey can play it or not. Thats like saying movies should be banned because there are some inappropriate movies but thats the parent sdesicion

• Yes yes yes!

Wasting my words! VIDEO gAMES ARE AWESOME! I LOVE IT! PLAY FARMING SIMULATOR 17! PLAY ROBLOX! PLAY MINECRAFT! PLAY IT ALL AND HAVE SOME FUN! ITS AWESOME AND A GOOD TIME WASTER WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO! ALSO YOU CAN IMPROVE YOUR WORDS PER MINUTE BY TALKING TO PEOPLE!

• Yes yes yes!

• They are good

GOOD GOOD e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e

• They are good

• They are good

• Not good at all

Children waste their time for playing video games and neglect studies and they have health hazards, poor eyesight, poor diet/overeating
    , they also become hyperactive,violent, aggressive and destructive they pressurise their parents for buying them more n more games .
    Some are good but they make children aggressive and destructive.

• Some are violent or bad

Video games can encourage bad or violent behavior and innapprpriate for gestures and words and almost all video games are bad for the eyes and brain such as call of duty, world of warcraft, modern warfare and assasins creed. But some are ok for older children there are also educational games which are ok to.

• No, of course not!

Video games are bad for kids because they hurt kid's health; obesity, muscle pain, aggressive behavior, lack of Vitamin D, sleep deprivation, and attention problems. Kids would also fail in school. Why would video games be good for kids if school is much more important? Gee, think about it people!

• No good at all

Kids need to get outside and do something active. If they do video games all the time soon that will be all that they are used to and they won't want to do any other activity beside play their video games all the time. Therefore kids do not need video games

• My mom died

It wasnt long before a man came through the screen punching my mom . 1 like = 1 prayer Then he killed 1000 people with a MCnugget. Sanic also i heard from a school story my friends brother was playing sanic when he came out of the screen and punched his brother and came up to him saying gatta go fest

• No no no

No booh bsh boo bah bboo bag bii b dxc anua sa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Vgggbgbg y g

High h h h h h h he h h hh h h hh h n h no n n non n non n n non n n n non n non nnnh n h h hh h hh h n hh n hh n n n Jim n n

• Video games are a no-no.

Video games are bad 'cause it causes poor eyesight,overeating,and it's not good for your health. Some people said that education games are good for kids,think again,hon!There is teachers and books everywhere ,(not really everywhere,I suppose,but do you get what i'm trying to describe?)so I suppose you can improve your reading or math or English,etc skills by read more books and learn new things.

• No we shouldn't

No we shouldn't, in schools in my district we have iPads. And when we are looking at the iPad for 2 hours of homework we are basically killing our vision. What's the difference between playing video games and doing homework for 90000000000000000000000000000000 seconds this is a waste of time and

• It fills kids heads with bad stuff

It's true
    Right here Ian trying to wast all the 48 words left so I can post this now I am going to write random words t waste the 21 more words needed deihdfuhgbxnvgfduxybgvysbhgvb c gtfdzuyhylsvzblhvcjbdfagfvbdfbfhjvbdflahvfadbhhadfvbjlfhvbjlvhbvhjvflv;bafvfbdhvjvvfvbdfd;ache if is Venus vnfjzk;Navajo just 10 more hfs lye abcfxanuhhjk.Bhlfvj.Dln bdfajkV>Bdhlakcnfdjksnvbdfjbfxkvdbcbjihnv jhjoibfdaj fvjhuoavhu fvjhuoavhu;Iowa huavhu;I done