• I think every person must play video games

It is because video games can teach us problem solving skills and creativiy.It can help us make new friends.Video games also can encourage us to exersice.Beside that,it can help us and parent back together.Video games also can let us learn new words.We can also play our favourite sport of games.

• All ages should play video games

1.2 billion people play video games and 92,165 people do not play video game in the world. So most 99% of the world play video games
    its like this much people plat video games 1.0,000,000,000. And win my kids leare how to read win they play video games Ok cool

• I love games

Video games are super cool I can play mineraft and beild. In fortnite I can win in 50v50v2 a lot. Playing call of duty black ops 2 I can win and unlock new guns so I play bitter. And supercross games I can unlock more engis for my bike so I can rise faster

• I love games

• They increase creativity

Video games help kids think of new and creative things it doesn't hurt your eyes unless you're really close and need glasses so anyone who says video games are bad is an idiot. They're probably just really bad at playing so they just say they're bad because they suck at them.

• Yes They Are For All Ages.

They're Good For Everyone Of All Ages. Video Games Keep Children & Adults From Committing Crimes Or Harming Others. Video Games Improve Social Skills, Video Games Improve Driving/Motor Skills, Video Games Improve Problem Solving Skills, Video Games Improve Vision, Video Games Improve Hand-Eye Coordination, Video Games Make People Less Violent, Video Games Improve Memory, Video Games Slow Mental Aging, Video Games Help People With Mental Disorders, Video Games Improve The Reading Skills Of People With Dyslexia, & Video Games Improve The Balance In People With MS & The Elderly.

• There good for you

There help a lot of the time and there help you see better then other people and there so cool just because people play more then a hour it still help you with teamwork and there help in other was like lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

• I think video games are good for kids!

I think they are good cause you can explore more things even though you should go outside you can still play video games cause they can help you interact with more people on online games and do your own thing on non online game’s but you should read the rate cause M means mature and you should have parent permission for that. But otherwise I think it’s good as long as you explore other games instead of just playing one all the time. Video Games also have you see new things and you can play your favorite sport on video games sometimes you can even draw and VR gives you the experience of a video game that you play but at the same time you use your body to play and interact with things!

• Not good at all

Children waste their time for playing video games and neglect studies and they have health hazards, poor eyesight, poor diet/overeating
    , they also become hyperactive,violent, aggressive and destructive they pressurise their parents for buying them more n more games .
    Some are good but they make children aggressive and destructive.

• Some are violent or bad

Video games can encourage bad or violent behavior and innapprpriate for gestures and words and almost all video games are bad for the eyes and brain such as call of duty, world of warcraft, modern warfare and assasins creed. But some are ok for older children there are also educational games which are ok to.

• It is all about the addiction

Well as we all know that a lot are popular video games which make kids addicted to them, which is not good for health, eyes and physical strength. I am also a kid who likes to video game but not in excess. This can effect our current and future generation.

• No, of course not!

Video games are bad for kids because they hurt kid's health; obesity, muscle pain, aggressive behavior, lack of Vitamin D, sleep deprivation, and attention problems. Kids would also fail in school. Why would video games be good for kids if school is much more important? Gee, think about it people!

• No good at all

Kids need to get outside and do something active. If they do video games all the time soon that will be all that they are used to and they won't want to do any other activity beside play their video games all the time. Therefore kids do not need video games

• My mom died

It wasnt long before a man came through the screen punching my mom . 1 like = 1 prayer Then he killed 1000 people with a MCnugget. Sanic also i heard from a school story my friends brother was playing sanic when he came out of the screen and punched his brother and came up to him saying gatta go fest

• No no no

No booh bsh boo bah bboo bag bii b dxc anua sa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Vgggbgbg y g

High h h h h h h he h h hh h h hh h n h no n n non n non n n non n n n non n non nnnh n h h hh h hh h n hh n hh n n n Jim n n

• Video games are a no-no.

Video games are bad 'cause it causes poor eyesight,overeating,and it's not good for your health. Some people said that education games are good for kids,think again,hon!There is teachers and books everywhere ,(not really everywhere,I suppose,but do you get what i'm trying to describe?)so I suppose you can improve your reading or math or English,etc skills by read more books and learn new things.

• No we shouldn't

No we shouldn't, in schools in my district we have iPads. And when we are looking at the iPad for 2 hours of homework we are basically killing our vision. What's the difference between playing video games and doing homework for 90000000000000000000000000000000 seconds this is a waste of time and