• I think video games are good for kids!

I think they are good cause you can explore more things even though you should go outside you can still play video games cause they can help you interact with more people on online games and do your own thing on non online game’s but you should read the rate cause M means mature and you should have parent permission for that. But otherwise I think it’s good as long as you explore other games instead of just playing one all the time. Video Games also have you see new things and you can play your favorite sport on video games sometimes you can even draw and VR gives you the experience of a video game that you play but at the same time you use your body to play and interact with things!

• Some games are educational

Some Games are educational Some games are educational and some are not the ones that are educational are good and the ones that are not are still good. They keep kids happiness levels up before they become a big ol grouch! So when they go to school they are in a good mood and are not yelling and screaming at people because they are unhappy.

• Some game are educational

Some games can teach young kids to read count and say the alphabet. It can also get kids ready for school and they can learn more words. So this is why video games are really good for kids, just don't let young kids play violent games just if they are 18 and up.

• Kids learn new things

Games like Minecraft can learn different things and just because they are bad for kids don"t mean all games for kids are bad for them and people say what they see in a game they follow and thats not always the truth unless some kids feel bad about them self

• Kids learn new things

• Kids learn new things

• Kids learn new things

• Not good at all

Children waste their time for playing video games and neglect studies and they have health hazards, poor eyesight, poor diet/overeating
    , they also become hyperactive,violent, aggressive and destructive they pressurise their parents for buying them more n more games .
    Some are good but they make children aggressive and destructive.

• Some are violent or bad

Video games can encourage bad or violent behavior and innapprpriate for gestures and words and almost all video games are bad for the eyes and brain such as call of duty, world of warcraft, modern warfare and assasins creed. But some are ok for older children there are also educational games which are ok to.

• It is all about the addiction

Well as we all know that a lot are popular video games which make kids addicted to them, which is not good for health, eyes and physical strength. I am also a kid who likes to video game but not in excess. This can effect our current and future generation.

• No, of course not!

Video games are bad for kids because they hurt kid's health; obesity, muscle pain, aggressive behavior, lack of Vitamin D, sleep deprivation, and attention problems. Kids would also fail in school. Why would video games be good for kids if school is much more important? Gee, think about it people!

• No good at all

Kids need to get outside and do something active. If they do video games all the time soon that will be all that they are used to and they won't want to do any other activity beside play their video games all the time. Therefore kids do not need video games

• My mom died

It wasnt long before a man came through the screen punching my mom . 1 like = 1 prayer Then he killed 1000 people with a MCnugget. Sanic also i heard from a school story my friends brother was playing sanic when he came out of the screen and punched his brother and came up to him saying gatta go fest

• No no no

No booh bsh boo bah bboo bag bii b dxc anua sa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Vgggbgbg y g

High h h h h h h he h h hh h h hh h n h no n n non n non n n non n n n non n non nnnh n h h hh h hh h n hh n hh n n n Jim n n

• Video games are a no-no.

Video games are bad 'cause it causes poor eyesight,overeating,and it's not good for your health. Some people said that education games are good for kids,think again,hon!There is teachers and books everywhere ,(not really everywhere,I suppose,but do you get what i'm trying to describe?)so I suppose you can improve your reading or math or English,etc skills by read more books and learn new things.

• No we shouldn't

No we shouldn't, in schools in my district we have iPads. And when we are looking at the iPad for 2 hours of homework we are basically killing our vision. What's the difference between playing video games and doing homework for 90000000000000000000000000000000 seconds this is a waste of time and