• It depends what game you play

There are certain games in the world that are both bad and good. Violent or calm. Depending on the game you chose that is the game that will effect you. You can either get a game that you can learn off and use it in the real world or a game that makes you aggressive. Chose your games wisely.

• Video games can help with eyesight, strategy, reflex and problem solving

I conducted an experiment and 20 out of 25 video game players have faster reflexes then non-video game players! Game websites like abc mouse helps kids learn the skills they need for kindergarten. Video games also help get anger out because you cant scream at your mom but you can scream at your Xbox

• They are educational

They give kid imagination and They help when kids are stressed out and when they need a fun break they can go to video games and it helps the end. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• People tend to misjudge things

People who play video games have many advantages over normal people, like better hand-eye coordination, quicker reaction time, and even though some people get hurt playing video games from time to time, it is more of because they overly stress out their hands or other related body parts when they become professionals.
    And those reports that violence in video games make people violent? NO SCIENTIFIC PROOF!

• They are good for you!!! (and im not in this!!!)

Games are good for you because you can concentrate on something, and you can work with your thumbs. There are also achievements that you can get on the PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, and Steam. They can be goal settings. Games can also be entertaining; such as the Call of Duty franchise, Sonic the Hedgehog franchise, and some other games. There cool, and they can be really fun. Video games are good for collecting, and there are endless possibility for video games. Try them, there actually really fun, its much better to do than playing board games, or playing sports. Not only that however, you also have online, which you can play with your friends, and you can also make a group chat, and talk with your friends. It's new tech!!! I have a PS4, and me and my friends play Fortnite all day with online, so we can use the mic to contact each other. If you try to say that video games are expensive, then go to a retro video game store and buy some games there. It's like only $4.99 per game! You can also buy games online and that is much more time saving. So if ya tryna debate my homies or someone else, just use my debate, and ya won't have to worry.

• Yes they are

I play all the time and it dose not hurt me or the war games are good for you and call of duty is a good game like element 115 is so cool. Why do you think it is bad you can play and play and play you can not harm people

• This is why

It has been proven that it helps with learning difficulties and it helps the public communicate if you don't get what I am saying then I'll type it for dummies, It helps with depression and with social anxiety people who think that it is bad are wrong on a whole new level but I agree that there are some downsides but the positives far outrank the negatives. That is all I have to say :3

• Uh, they help your cordination

I mean, you have to shoot people and to do that you have to know where they are going to be, so it helps your coordination. That might be wrong, but still, video games are the best! Oh wait, I need 50 words, peace out, and play more video games!

• They actually better for you

It makes your eye sight greater and gives you greater accuracy and some greater problem solving logic's it depends on type of game you play for example i play the just cause three it gives problem solving logic or like pixels were you have to calculate all your bullets how fast does the bullet go it depends on what type of game you like

• You suck if you don't like video games

Video games are good for mental health it will help stroke victims recover better Mario is like steroids for your brain video games my slow the aging process C.O.D. Helps improve eyesight they may help pays lexis kids read better "star craft" may make you a lot smarter teens end up better at surgery when playing virtual surgery games

• It is wrong

Video games cause addiction and aggressive behavior and if u say I'm wrong I would gladly c u prove it also Video games can hurt or damage eyesight. CHEW ON THAT so go ahead prove that ur right and I'm wrong but u can not do that no matter what.

• ADDICTION lol pls

Gaming causes addiction, therefore people will ignore there work or studies to game. There are also some cases when people killed each other due to too much gaming. Although you can say that it's fun, and it improves your decision making skills, etc. But you can just play board games as it is fun and is far more educational.

• Do u wanna build a snowman

H h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• B b b b

Nbn nbnbn bn b n b nbnb nbn b nb nb n bn b nbn b nb nb nb nb n nb nb n n b n nb nb nb nb nb n bn bn b nb n n b bn b nb nb ab b b b bb n b

• B b b b

• Not good, but still entertaining.

This is kind of a difficult question to answer, so I will go with the most logical answer. Video games are, to me, are similar to fast food. They are a luxury, that aren't really needed or good for you, but still nice to enjoy every once in a while.

• NO THEY AREN'T: Age Limit

There is a reason for the age limits on certain movies, just like there is a certain age limit on most video games. They know that they are teaching the wrong things to people and don’t want kids who are too little to get a hold of them. But most of the time they will anyways, even if they are just watching dad or big brother playing them it is still influencing them to act that way.

• NO Don't play VIDEO GAMES

You could get blinded by video games if you play to much. Your eyeballs will burn and you'll have to get glasses and never take them off unless you'll need to shower and go to sleep. Mostly everyone in my family has glasses. If you don't play that many video games you don't really need glasses.

• NO Don't play VIDEO GAMES

• Does not improve eyesight it will burn your eyeballs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really think that video games will help you? YOUR WRONG!! Screens will hurt your eyes and you will have to get glasses and it may help you with concentration but it will still harm your brain and burn your eyes and will harm eyesight and may blind you!! I have a friend who is a victim of video games, she played a lot even though her parents say no and now her eyesight is quite bad and she can't see that well any more and she still young!!! Video games hurt your eyes no matter what, it will hurt you and take up your brain space and you may forget things.