• Yes they are

I play all the time and it dose not hurt me or the war games are good for you and call of duty is a good game like element 115 is so cool. Why do you think it is bad you can play and play and play you can not harm people

• This is why

It has been proven that it helps with learning difficulties and it helps the public communicate if you don't get what I am saying then I'll type it for dummies, It helps with depression and with social anxiety people who think that it is bad are wrong on a whole new level but I agree that there are some downsides but the positives far outrank the negatives. That is all I have to say :3

• Uh, they help your cordination

I mean, you have to shoot people and to do that you have to know where they are going to be, so it helps your coordination. That might be wrong, but still, video games are the best! Oh wait, I need 50 words, peace out, and play more video games!

• They actually better for you

It makes your eye sight greater and gives you greater accuracy and some greater problem solving logic's it depends on type of game you play for example i play the just cause three it gives problem solving logic or like pixels were you have to calculate all your bullets how fast does the bullet go it depends on what type of game you like

• You suck if you don't like video games

Video games are good for mental health it will help stroke victims recover better Mario is like steroids for your brain video games my slow the aging process C.O.D. Helps improve eyesight they may help pays lexis kids read better "star craft" may make you a lot smarter teens end up better at surgery when playing virtual surgery games

• They are and also most people are just writing spam

They aren't bad for you, they have been proven to increase IQ, have physical benefits, and they do NOT drive people to kill other people thats just a "Piece of evidence" that you MADE UP. Stop hating on games, they are the newest art form of the CENTURY. You cant say something is bad for you just because you hate it.

• Yes they are good for the brain

They can involve lots of strategy alto they might not be good for your eye and the fact that i have 36 days on COD bo3, it is a good wast of time! It is fun and can teach you things like assassins creed has some history packed in to it. Alto GTA abd COD may not have all that, they can be entertaining to a big amount of peps. After some types of sergie, they recover by playing some types of video games like candy crush and easy puzzle games.

• Yes they are

Its been proven
    jhdfh dsgf gf gduygf kgfg gfgfg gfggff g fggf gf gf gf gfg gf f g gff gf g gf f g gf gf gf g gf g g fg gfgfgfg gf g gf gf gf g gfg gf gfggfg g gf gf g hgf gf gf g

• They help your eyesight

Stuff like that M8 get on my lvl noob jfbdjf fjfnfb fjfn d jfbd jfbdjfjfjjfnfnfjkcv f f f f f f f f g h j. U u u d a c g h o. B f s. I. F f. F f g. I j h v d s

• Videogames are cool.

Play more today and get a free riot skin
    And also get a free poro ward bitches!
    You must also play to get awp lore to show off to your friends and be like sparkles,Rolling in with dem cash. So what are u waiting for?
    Lalalala l l l l

• It is wrong

Video games cause addiction and aggressive behavior and if u say I'm wrong I would gladly c u prove it also Video games can hurt or damage eyesight. CHEW ON THAT so go ahead prove that ur right and I'm wrong but u can not do that no matter what.

• Now watch me whip and na3 na3

Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk

• Now watch me whip and na3 na3

• I luv video games

Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk Kappa Jk

• ADDICTION lol pls

Gaming causes addiction, therefore people will ignore there work or studies to game. There are also some cases when people killed each other due to too much gaming. Although you can say that it's fun, and it improves your decision making skills, etc. But you can just play board games as it is fun and is far more educational.

• No no no badddd

No no no baddddddddddddddddddddddd badddddddddddddddddddd b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b baddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

• Rko rko rko

Rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rkorko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko rko

• Do u wanna build a snowman

H h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• Do u wanna build a snowman

• B b b b

Nbn nbnbn bn b n b nbnb nbn b nb nb n bn b nbn b nb nb nb nb n nb nb n n b n nb nb nb nb nb n bn bn b nb n n b bn b nb nb ab b b b bb n b