• Yes the video games are bad

Most of the violent acts in places are caused by kids , because they play shooting games that cause them to be more violent. They also make kids just talk about that and have no social life outside of video games. So this is why I think video games are bad for you health :)

• Some of them are

Not all games are harmful, many are actually educational and helpful. But some games are just bad. They don't teach the child anything useful but make them waste tons of time. Not only that, some games promote violent behavior. I've heard people say that playing violent games does not make children violent; perhaps not directly, but kids learn that hitting and killing people is no big deal. That's not a concept I'd like my kids to have.

• Yes viseo games are bad

I think video games are bad for everyone who plays them. The reson why is becouse it can couse brain damage, skeliton disorders, dipression or stress. It was like the boy named daviad who killed his mother and injured his father. So i think you should time yourself if you dont want to end up like daviad.💀

• Makes People addicted

People will addicted because it is too fun. If people are addicted. People won't be able to sit away from video games. Here's the evidence of this. According to a research, 11% played almost every day, 8% played 4~6 days a week, 13% played 2 or 3 days a week
    If you Play games, you will be addicted too much.

• Makes People addicted

• Makes People addicted

• Makes People addicted

• Yes and no

Video games can be bad but it helps me when I'm mad so yeah but it makes kids little ones violent and there people that can't look at a screen for as long I'm about to start crying looking at this screen bye bye bye bye bye bye bye YES

• Yes and no

• A a a

Aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• It's proven they do not cause any severe negative affects

It's been proven by SCIENCE they do not cause any major negative effects, yes there can be negative effects like it CAN cause eye strain, then again this can also be caused by watching tv, it CAN make you addicted however this is a personality problem because if not games they could have become addicted to porn or gambling, the BENEFITS of video games outweigh the cons of video games

• Moderation is key

As with everything else, as long as kids do not spend an excessive amount of time playing games, they will not be harmed by them. There are a lot of negative effects that come out of playing certain games though, especially ones that constantly give small rewards because they overstimulate the pleasure center of the brain making it harder to learn delayed gratification.

• Video games are cool

I'm 12 and i like call of duty and my mates and i pretend gun fights with each other, i don't see the problem with video games, if anything they make us smarter because we learn new stuff from them. I really think that people need to calm down on the whole video gaming thingy

• +36363 3 6 2 62 6 2 6 262

858258465724948+93.79-.561=.051313...45. J j j j mm, 66lm6 l6m 6l6 6ml6 kl6 6k 6k 6lk 6kl 6lk6 6l6 6l 6 k66k 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 66 66 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 66 9 596 21623.0 0

• No, not all of them anyway

Video-games aren't very harmful for kids, although there is the possibility for a seizure that would be caused bay where and how the kid is playing it. If there in the dark 2 feet away from the screen that might hurt them. HOWEVER there are many games that help children like Brain Age games and puzzle game that stimulate the brain and help them focus.

• Video games are not harmful

Come on guys. Video games are not harmful. I mean maybe the shooting games but not really. Most games have a lot of intellectual parts to them like puzzles, mazes and reading. I mean seriously people say " It will ruin your brain," but it wont at all. Video games are not harmful at all!!!!

• Video games are not harmful

• Video games don't hurt

I admit videos can harm eyes and the brain but only if you play for a long period of time that's the parents fault the child that is playing the game will take responsibility on what happened to them by the parents but think about it the child is allowed to play the game the parents sets not time doesn't care about the rating and the child plays they get hurt but the parent should be helping them even if video games are harm full most games are not they either help coordination or help with the child's thinking in videos you are made to think fast your not going to stay there and do nothing that's why there are timers in games. =]]

• Video games don't hurt

• Video games don't hurt