• Yes, video games cause violent crime.

When a child plays a video game they learn from it. The thing that they learn is that there aren't any consequences for doing things that are against the law. This is something most people know is not true, because there are very real consequences to breaking the law and children can forget that when playing video games.

• Video games are a cause

This question is one that many people have been asking for a very long time because the subject matter is not one that is easily answered. There is a large group of people that believe the answer is simple and a quick resolution can be had. But that is not the case in this situation. Video games are one of the causes.

• Can we end the debate about video game and violence ?

I think we shouldn't focus too much on the effect of video game.Numerous of studies has proven that there is no link between video game and violent crime.They calculate the statistic.And if that person become violent,then it means they have violent in their nature.It has nothing to do with video game.

• This myth exists because people refuse to take responsibility

Yes, video games are violent. Want to know what else is? Thoughts. People naturally hate people. Video games never had anything to do with it, and frankly it angers me to hear people say otherwise. I would rant for hours about this but typing all that would be to tiring.

• Pretty sure its the opposite

As a gamer, I've been playing violent video games since... Ages, I'm a reality pacifist, fighting is only justified in games, and it actually teaches kids they DO have consequence for their actions, it more relies on the mental state of the child when they are playing the game, but even in gta, you shoot someone, you get chased and killed, so what you re-spawn i'm pretty sure every kid knows what death is, if they don't then thats not WAY before video games, stop blaming video games for the stuff you fail at.

• People just like to place blame

It sounds a lot better to blame video games than to say we are not teaching our kids right. It sounds a lot better to blame video games than to say we do not treat everyone fairly in society. That people who fall on hard times are left to rot in the streets. Society likes to place blame for their own short failing's. I am guilty of it too.

• Video Games don't cause Violence

Video games do get a bad rap that they are a cause of violence. However I would say that the Media, television, and radio are more cause of violent crimes then Video Games. Video games is just an act and most people can seperate the two. However when you see actual violence on television, news, and radio it's more realistic and people are exposed to it. I think that triggers it more then a video game.

• No, video games are not a cause of violent crimes.

I do not believe that video games are a cause of violent crimes. I think that people who cause violent crimes are violent in nature and do not need a catalyst like video games. And even if video games did cause violence, it is a form of free speech and should not be banned just because some people are ill.

stephannoi says2015-07-02T23:13:48.763
This question doesn't make any sense.Many studies has proven that there is no link between video games and violent crime.