Are virtual chat rooms really safe for teenagers?

• I think that it depends on a person

I think that it depends on a person how he is using it.It can use for important work like if network is not able and we cant call so we can use virtual chat rooms.If you are wasting your time in chat it is your problem.Many thinks give us benefit but we take dis advantage of it

• Its a fake world

I believe that these are people who are looking for a change to exploit innocent teenagers who are in search for some company .There are so many cases where kids have become friends with strangers ,who has exploited these kids to the fullest extent .Further there is a knock one effect

• I think that virtual chat rooms can never be safe for teenagers.

I think that virtual chat rooms can never be safe for
    teenagers. There are far too many predators
    out there searching the internet for innocent teenagers to be their next
    victims. Teenagers are too inexperienced
    in the ways of the world to protect themselves from these evil predators. This is why chat rooms are dangerous.

• No, they are not safe.

In on line chat rooms, people think they know who they are talking to, which creates the illusion of safety. Even adults can fall prey to predators, but youngsters and teens are especially vulnerable because they find it hard to believe that any internet connection could be a fake who preys on them.