• Voting id laws attack minorities and the poor

People who do not have any means to get the proper identification will completely lose their right to vote , some people have no time or money needed to get all the proper documents needed to vote . This seems like a strategy for eliminating the poor and minority vote who would most likely vote democrat

• Voter ID laws do not support free and fair elections

Many laws regarding voting in past history have been instilled in order to disenfranchise an entire group of the population from voting, such as literacy tests for black voters in the south. A valid photo ID is not something that is just granted to anyone free of charge and one must usually at least travel to a DMV for some form of state identification. Anyone who could not find transportation to the DMV or afford any fees would therefore be barred from voting due to nothing more than their current socioeconomic status.

• No Not Unconstitutional

Most leftists oppose this law and play the race card. People have to show ID to do many things. Is that unconstitutional? Of you are of age and you don't have a photo ID you're a moron. Voter ID prevents voter fraud and we all know the Democrats like voter fraud.

• No They Aren't

As a United States citizen I have had an ID since I was 15 1/2 years old. Quite frankly I fail to understand how people function in this society without a photo ID. The process to obtain an ID is very simple and costs very little money. For these reasons I have no problems with the voter ID laws, I do not believe they are unconstitutional.

• No, voter ID laws help to prevent voter fraud.

No, voter ID laws are not unconstitutional, and they serve an important way to prevent voter fraud. They help to identify individuals during the voting process to ensure that they are who they say they are. This will prevent voters from voting multiple times under the names of other registered voters who do not show up at the polls.

• They don't prohibit.

No, voter ID laws are not unconstitutional, because they don't prevent anyone from voting that is actually a citizen that should be voting. Most states have an exemption for an ID for someone who can't afford to pay for it. We can all have IDs. It doesn't say in the constitution that voter ID laws make it too hard to vote.