• Crazy bunch of "humans"

We are told when young to find a solution that is non violent to problems that arise, criminologists and behavioural experts put forward endless theory on why violence escalates in society, I believe that constant "news" and propaganda of our leaders acting like we live in the Wild West and viewing them "shooting from the hip" with air strikes and unlawful invasions on another states lands clouds an idiots moral compass to be violent and impulsive and act like dicks!

• Crazy bunch of "humans"

• Crazy bunch of "humans"

• Crazy bunch of "humans"

• We are humans

Of course we are. We fight over opinions and go to war over them and the outcome as a bloody battle and some fights are way to stupid to even fight for. We are dumb nitwit stupid things that were born into this world with thumbs. And I like thumbs. They're nice. And that explains why I'm an idiot.

Posted by: THZX
  • If we look at it objectively,

The amount of knowledge we know compared to the huge amount of knowledge of our universe in many subjects, skills and languages is really small.

Yes, we have the ability to think and reason but yet we still do things that are considered idiotic by some people such as asking random people on the internet if they agree that we are all idiots.