• Yes, we are slowly losing touch on reality.

With nearly 34% of the country believing that the government was a part of the disaster, the bickering that goes on between that side and the side that believes it was a terrorist act, we lose the original problem in the crossfire. Thousands of people died, America was devastated, now look. We act as if it was just another thing in our us history.

• No

The events that happened on September 11, 2001 are going to stick with everyone for the rest of their lives if they were alive when it happened. The entire world stood still that day and watched as what was believed to be the most powerful nation take an attack on their home land. I believe it will be talked about for centuries if people are still around to talk about it.

Posted by: jus
  • No, 9/11 will always be with us.

The events of 9/11 will never be forgotten. They were so unexpected and horrifying to citizens of the United States that we will never let these events be forgotten. 9/11 remains a day of remembrance every year, people remember exactly where they were and how they felt and hold on to those feelings. It also serves as a reminder that the United States is not invincible and that we still have to fight terrorism.

• We are not forgetting the events of 9/11, because it isn't possible to.

I do not think that it's possible to forget an event as horrendous as September 11, 2001. Monuments and memorials have been created all across America to remember those who passed away and the events that took place on that day. News stations, both local and national, broadcast footage from 9/11 frequently, and reflect on the events of 9/11 on its anniversary, every year. The attack on Pearl Harbor is the event that most closely represents the events that occurred on 9/11, and we have not forgotten about that. It is important for the United States, as a nation, to remember what happened on that day, so the events are not repeated in the future.

Posted by: AmbitiousMohammad
  • No

I believe that everyone who saw it live or on television that day will never forget what happened. I was eleven years old when 9/11 happened and I remember every single thing of it, and I think I'll never forget about it either. Maybe it is because I lost three people in the attacks, or maybe it is because of that huge tragedy that took place right in front of our eye. Or maybe both. I don't know. All I know is that I will never forget about it as long as I live.