• The Signs Are In Place

The growing strife in Israel as Jews continue to return, the acceptance of homosexuality and abortion the world over, the rise of ISIS and Russia almost overnight points to the end times and the rapture, with the tribulation to follow. The UN continues to grow in power, and Palestine is preparing for a vote on Israel's withdrawal by November 25th 2016. The ISIS group continues to advance with no clear obstacles and Russia appears set to take eastern Ukraine, but is Israel their big goal? The end times are here and the signs are here!

• Yes, I agree

I am in pretty much total agreement with my good friend Kylar.

All the conflict in the middle east, centering around Israel, also points to the coming of our Lord.

I have heard many well-educated christians say that all the necessary signs of the Last Days are in place. Come Lord Jesus!

Okay, I get it that all the atheists are gonna think I'm nuts. This is my opinion, as is the idea that my opinion is true. No need to get upset or comment angrily or contemptuously below.

• The signs are here

There have been so many prophecies that have been fulfilled lately that it is hard to say that the end time are far in the future. I have just recently seen a video on YouTube which depicted a black horse flying through the sky. I know that the probability of it being fake is about 9 to 10 but if it was real then it was a sign from God that the third horseman is on its way.

• 2 Timothy 3:1-5

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
    For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
    Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
    Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

• Yes, the end-times are near.

The Bible says that Israel will be reestablished in a single day.

"Who has ever seen anything as strange as this? Who ever heard of such a thing? Has a nation ever been born in a single day? Has a country ever come forth in a mere moment? But by the time Jerusalem's birth pains begin, her children will be born."
    - Isaiah 66:8

We've all heard the expression, "Rome wasn't built in a day," yet this verse, while confessing the absurdity of a nation being
    formed in one day, promises that Israel would again become a nation. The passage in Isaiah leaves no room for doubt as to what this
    prophecy indicates. It specifically compares Israel (Zion) to a woman in labor and clearly states the nation's rebirth will occur within a day. As
    promised, Israel did indeed become a united, sovereign nation for the first time since the days of King Solomon in just one day: May 15, 1948.
    Throughout history, it has never been known for a people to have been dispersed for millenniums and to later become united with their
    culture, religion, and language intact.

• How can we be at the end times when progression has just begun?

How can we be at the end times? We are just getting to the point when people are feeling more comfortable coming out as gay or atheist and now is the best time because science is just starting to defeat uninformed religious folk. Now is the time to stand up against religion and make some progress instead of blocking from progress. Don't get me wrong people can have their beliefs but religion has become way to much of a mainstream thing in America and we need to stop it or we will not be able to advance as much in our knowledge of the world.
    "religion stands still, science advances."

• I do not believe in the Christian version of end times.

If there is going to be an end times, it will not be caused do to the actions of our god, or of any god for that matter. If worst comes to worse it will be people that destroy each other, not the supernatural. Though I do expect a terrible war, it will not be the end of mankind, or of the Earth for that matter. In the end of what you may call the end times, life will go on, with or without us, the likely hood of destroying or removing all life on Earth just does not seem possible. Do not be afraid of the unknown, come to terms with your existence and just find the place that you can live out the rest of your years in harmony, no matter how bad things get. Find peace, and do not worry about the future, if you are right and lord and savior comes to us then you will have nothing to fear.

• God isnt real...

Science keeps racking up evidence that there is no space in our world of physics for god... If there is an endtimes it will be created by humanity and it will be our fault. Kylar the things that you said are wrong and very racist, homosexuality and jews are ok...

• Check the status on the star Wormwood.

A star called Wormwood is not currently showing any sign of breaking up and falling on exactly one third of all rivers to make them bitter. Nor is the moon about to lose 1/3rd of it's mass or the sun 1/3rd of it's light. There is a steady progression as described in revelations. It is a series of "then"s, and not "but first"s. Conquest, War, Famine, Death. First 4 'seals', and therefore valid signs. Then there is heaven's muster of the martyrs, then wormwood. Besides the seals, the only warning is that 'it's close'. Other than that statement, it can happen tomorrow or two million years. It has been 'close' for almost two thousand years yet, and all the events presaged by the first 4 seals, wars, famine, conquest, and EVEN DEATH have been happening at a lower per capita incidence rate than ever before in the history of the world. If anything, we are further from the end times today than yesterday. What with more than a quarter of the world dying off when it starts though, you won't have any question about when that changes.

• Repent! The end is nigh!

Well, that may have been a slight exaggeration.

There have been hundreds of these predictions, with believers falling into the billions.

Every year someone *KNOWS* the world is going to end, and every year it doesn't.

Christians, Jews, Muslims, Pagans, heathens, ancients, moderns, and everything in between have been gullible enough to fall for it. And I doubt this will stop in the near future.

Some ancient texts and pseudoscientific or mathematical equations suggest (or are manipulated to suggest) the world is coming to a close, and long after the people who believe this nonsense have died everyone will look back and laugh while the world keeps spinning.

One can only wonder when people will stop falling for it, especially the ones giving away their houses and livelihood to the ones duping them.