• I think we are living in a better world than before.

We are living in a better world than before because there is less disease,more equal treatment and better technology.These things make the world a better place because people no longer have to worry about many mundane things that could make their life worse and even cut their lifespan shorter than it has to be.

• Yes World is getting better in every decade

Considering the hunger management, reduced war ration, establishment of democracy, fashion, commerce, trade, freedom of speech, technologies, social options, diversified family choices, death of racism, increased awareness of of LGBT rights and so much other other reasons I can quote.

We don't need much proof to argue that we live in Golden age with enriched communication technologies, healthcare options and human rights awareness.

• We are not living in a better world today

We are not living in a better world today as the world is completely unsafe today for whole living beings, especially for womens as rape cases are increasing day by day in our world. The world is too polluted also which is affecting the life of the present and future generatons. So atlast I want to say that we are not living in a better world but we are living in a worst work today.