Are we real? Or just a dream? Read the info please.

• IT is possible we are just a dream. But are we?

You ever have those "realistic dreams"? Where when you wake up it feels so real, you could swear it happened. How do we know that this isn't all a dream? A subconscious way of showing our pro-conscious that if we lived life a certain way, our choices would cause a certain effect. This could all be a moving image, like a movie that never ends unless we make it end in our conscious. It could actually, be possible. Research has showed many patients in Austrailia and Greece that were under a "coma" like life since they have been born. How do we not know that our "bodies" are in some other place in a "coma" like way, and we are the thoughts. (to make it clear, if someone is in a coma, they can not move or speak. But can hear everything outside that is being said to them.) so, our "thoughts" or "the little voice in our head" could be the people talking around us where our "coma" like body really is. Better yet, we could just simply be a character in our bodies dream that our body wants to be,or maybe that is dreaming of to be. In the brain, there are certain parts that can make the human body be in a "sleep" mode. But our brains are still working, just from the outside we look dead. Like a zombie perhaps? Maybe that's where the zombie comes from? Our "coma" body might not want our life to end. So even after they body makes us die in it"s "dream" we could be a "zombie" or a half alive person that is still thirsty for life. I don't believe in god, so i don't know if hell and heaven are even there. But for our bodies maybe out of the fear of not knowing where our dead self goes after death, they keep us alive, as a "zombie" but then again , lol maybe i'm just thinking too much. :P

• We are not real

Have you ever been "Hearing things" or "Thinking your house is haunted" well my supporting argument and the information down below states your in a coma and this is a dream . So hearing things is hearing things outside the dream world so everything is either my or your imagination. In conclusion life is a dream but who knows dieing could be waking up and you could get "reborn" and fall asleep again. But who knows I'm just a 9 year old looking up " is life a dream " on Google and found this but hey some people on this quiz could have gotten it right but no one knows for sure . Write down what you think and you could maybe be the one to get it right ,be like the next generation Einstein.

• Dream yea fick

So like drunk but what if not real I'm just pretending cause it's a dream drunk af just so you know yasss tj they Dhahran right fothhfhrkfididieieiriri. Why won't it work I can't feel my ears what lol lil limb like lil lol oil lol I'll lol tad yas sup

• Am I living in a dream?

When I go to bed at night I have strange dreams. Like one day I was walking with my twin sisters in a dark neighborhood we were having so much fun and I thought it was just a dream. I woke up and btw I have to remind you I didn't have twin sisters until I found out they were my long lost sister in Virginia beach. We met and I seemed to feel like I always missed something so that night we were walking in the neighborhood having fun walking and I realized that I did that before. It was strange. And I had that dream before I found out about the twins. It felt so real. So tell me am I living in a dream?

• Am I living in a dream?

• Yes life is a dream

We all see colors differently
    we all taste differently
    We can all be in our own dream

And yes, I have- and most people have had those "realistisc dreams" where you actually thought it had happened. You think that it happend just the other day or that it happend when you were a baby even though we cant remeber that

• Life is nothing but a dream

I have always wondered why life can be weird at times what happens when we die what will happened in my future life what is the point of life is it a dream or is it a simulation I wonder what life is is it really all but a dream I'm just so scared everything up to this point is nothing but a dream what are some thing that we are meant to do in life what's the purpose do we just Barry bodies because the disappear or do we just love life I don't know what to really trust anymore is life real is life fake

• I am dream master

Shut up, that's why! God... How i hate word minimums... Ahhhha! Hfdaio jhidh fhdi hhHh h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    hh
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    you smell

• Visions are what make this real.

What we see in our minds is the only real thing. Once the brain dies, then the question of reality can be answered. I often see deep into the faces before me and objects around me fade out of focus. It is then I realize I need to bring myself back in order to make this real. Otherwise, I will go through life crazed.

• We Are A Dream

Don't you ever just sit there and forget everything around you but aren't gone? I have, and I think that sometimes we don't really exist we are just a figment of someones elses imagination like a movie for somebody. I simply think we are not real. We may feel real and seem real but do you think so? Or you're some expierment that other creatures created and put you here so they could see how we adapt and live? You might think I'm crazy but sometimes when I "fade away" I don't remember anything about life. I just sorta see planets and big hands. Sometimes
    I think we are a dream.

• Get your head out of the clouds>>>

We are real.... 7 billion people in one dream wouldn't make sense but then again... In a dream we can manipulate the world around us but we cant right? Time is also correct in real life but in a dream it isnt... I had a lucid dream before and i could manipulate everything

• Idek why I'm here but fuck it

Tonight I'm turning 16 I'm very smart and sell aware of my life, but once I was asked this question the rational side of me said "of course" but something deep down disagreed and now I question whether or not this life is real or not but where do I find my evidence that we aren't here that this is all a fantasy that the pain the lessons the love the hate the feelings are all made up, from a thought deep down in my subconscious. From this point I will live life on a promise that I will no longer live my life for the hell of it that I'm not writing to you as this unaware 15 year old, that now I write to you to tell you that one day you will hear about me on the news that I did it discovered Something big that I found the key to the universe or something like that so remember my name "Chris Andre"

• V v v

V v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v

• This is not a dream as i am awsome

The reason i know this is that i think therefore i am. However my freind is stupid and doesnt think therefore hes not. If it was a dream then i could fly and would be spoodermon. Spoodermon spoodermon does what ever a spooder can can he swing from a web yes he can

• Real and unreal

The substance of the universe is the same as everything within it. Its all consciousness which is not pure mechanical and not pure biological. Its an expression of itself and it can only be itself for there is nothing else than that. Its a mixtuur between free dom and bondage.

• This is real

This is all real. We can't possibly be in a dream and have memory and imagination and or senses to help with retrieval. Actually, not being able to distinguish dream from reality ( in which this is ) is a form of psychosis. I say think on it more, life is way too deep for everything to all be a "dream".

• Maybe but no

How can we feel pain or joy how could we have friends and have dreams in " a dream " and then finally pass away without waking up? Or also break bones have love or be sad or discussed or anger. Also have passion and the felling of winning or losing (My argument)

• Its just a dream

I belive we are not real becuase of u think about it there is no telling we could just be in a dream to belive we have a real purpose when it is over we will all fade away like nothimg ever happend we dont really no but if we did im sure it would all be a dream just my thought what about you pleas put your answer to help me think theres a real life.

• No No No

No No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NooNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NooNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoNo No NoSo 6 Billion people are in a a shared dream? I mean come on if i was in a dream I would have girls feeding me half naked grapes(Or better yet half naked girls feeding me grapes)

• We're part of a high power's lucid dream

I've developed this theory where reality as we know it is part of God's imagination or thought process. If you take a look at the universe it looks exactly like a brain neuron cell looks like. So I'm not real? I'm part of gods dream? Well not exactly, we're still in our own little worlds of reality. Families, work, socializing. But this brings me to another interesting point. When we dream, we're possibly connecting to god, reporting information about our reality. Our reality is really a dream and our dreams are reality. Everything that is conscious sleeps. The sun rises and the sun sets. The earth rotates around the sun 365 days a year. There is motion and patterns to the universe much like blood flow to our brain cells. What if God(or higher power) is what the universe is? Their imagination? Their mind? And we are a little spec of their imagination? When we dream, he's collecting our dreams to improve us