• The only thing

Jjnhhhggybtgg kale lowly me w w w,we have to go back and I don't think that I have a great way of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be the first half of the day before I get a follow from you in my room

• The only thing

• We are safer cause we are not in the dark any more.

Most Americans prior to 9-11 didn't think a terrorist attack could ever do much in America. Today many seem to be looking over their shoulder just in case somethings out of place. We are more aware and that is a great improvement. Though if we become complacent and rely on Government were toast.

• Yes, in some ways we may be safer following 9/11.

In some ways, our country is safer following 9/11, though there's no way to stop all terrorist attacks. The government has reported that they have stopped plenty of planned attacks. But even if people don't buy into that, another way that we may feel safer is that people are now a lot more on guard and more in tune with their surroundings. Normal citizens have gotten involved in helping to keep our country safer, such as the man who found and reported the Boston Marathon bomber.

• Post 9/11! Are we safe?

Since the attacks of 9/11 it is important to ask ourselves, how safe are we? Are we safer after the attack of 9/11? The pictures of this tragic event 12 years ago, is still clear in many minds today. Every now and then a terrorists is lead to a successful attack on U.S soil such as, the Boston bombing, or the movie shooting. I feel as if we are safer because there have been very few successful attacks... However there we lots that have been unsuccessful. Also since 9/11 the security levels went up a lot. Just think, how long does it take for you to get through an air port... They check your bags and pockets, etc. Many say that its dumb and rude; however, they do this for an important reason. TO MAKE SURE YOU DONT HAVE WEAPONS! This is what I think, however, what do you think... Are Americans safer post 9/11

• Yes, I think so

I think we are safer now due to the fact that security is much more strict at airports and at other events around the country now. It is just a shame that something so horrible had to happen before we were able to make these tougher security measures. I think we are safer overall.

• Yes I agree.

I feel we are safer because the security both national and local has intensified. We are more aware now than we have ever been about plots that intend to do harm to us Americans. That is important that we feel safe and knowledge of certain things to look for from past terrorist acts have really helped the public.

• Yes we are safer after 9/11

Luckily, I think that it is safe to say that we as a nation are safer after the terrorist attacks of 9/11. The events that unfolded on 9/11 were horrendous, but has made us stronger as a nation and more aware of the dangers from foreign and domestic terrorists who want to hurt us.

• Ironically, the weapons which were developed to provide military security have now become significant factors in widespread human insecurity.

I do believe that measure have been taken to provide a more safe society against domestic and foreign invastions but at what point are you willing to give up all your human rights. With every new law being created to provide us more security, another human right is resitricted and thrown out the window.

• 34 terrorist attacks after 9/11 by Muslims in America

Muslim man pulls out a gun at the counter of an Israeli airline and kills two people.
    A 55-year-old pizzeria owner is shot six times in the back by Muslims at close range.
    Muslim snipers shoot two women, killing one.
    A Korean mother is shot in the back by Muslim snipers.
    Muslim snipers gun down a program analyst in a store parking lot.
    Muslim snipers kill three men and two women in separate attacks over a 15-hour period.
    After undergoing a 'religious revival', a Saudi college student slashes the throat of a Jewish student with a 4" butterfly knife, nearly decapitating the young man.
    A Muslim doctor deliberately allows a Jewish patient to die from an easily treatable condition.
    An angry Muslim runs down five strangers with a car.
    In an honor killing, a Muslim father kills his wife and attacks his two daughters with a knife and hammer because he feared that they had been sexually molested.
    A 62-year-old Jewish moviegoer is shot to death by a Muslim gunman in an unprovoked terror attack.
    Saying that it was 'Allah's choice', a Muslim shoots four of his co-workers and a police officer.
    An 'angry' Muslim-American uses a young girl as hostage to enter a local Jewish center, where he shoots six women, one of whom dies.
    A Muslim immigrant goes on a shooting rampage at a mall, targeting people buying Valentine's Day cards at a gift shop and killing five.
    A Muslim immigrant shoots his two daughters to death on concerns about their 'Western' lifestyle.
    A devout Muslim strangles his 25-year-old daughter in an honor killing.
    The founder of a Muslim TV station beheads his wife in the hallway for seeking a divorce.
    A man shoots his brother-in-law and another man to death after finding out that they visited a strip club, in contradiction to Islamic values.
    A Muslim shoots a local soldier to death inside a recruiting center explicitly in the name of Allah.
    A woman dies from injuries suffered when her father runs her down with a car for being too 'Westernized.' (10-20-09)
    A Muslim psychiatrist guns down thirteen unarmed soldiers while yelling praises to Allah.
    A non-Muslim Islamic studies professor is stabbed to death by a Muslim grad student in revenge for 'persecuted' Muslims.
    After quarreling with his wife over Islamic dress, a Muslim convert shoots his family members to 'take them back to Allah' and out of the 'world of sinners'.
    A 20-year-old woman is shot in the head by her stepfather for not adhering to Islamic practices.
    A Muslim targets and beheads two Christian Coptic immigrants.
    A Muslim convert walks into a church service with a Quran and guns down his Christian father while praising Allah.
    Foreign-born Muslims describing themselves as 'very religious' detonate two bombs packed with ball bearings at the Boston Marathon, killing three people and causing several more to lose limbs.
    Jihadists gun down a university police officer sitting in his car.

Http://www.Thereligionofpeace.Com/pages/americanattacks.Htm

• We are not safer...

We might be more aware now after 9/11 occured, but that does not mean we are "safer". 9/11 opened our eyes and made us take more precuations, but we can always get another attack similar or even worse then that. For example the Boston Marathon bombing,over 100 people injured and a few innocent people died, this was a very trajic event and nobody expected or was prepared for this to happen.