• Technology for doing the role call in schools

I strongly believe we are to dependent on technology because in my child's school they do the role call on a website called Aladdin. If a person was to hack into this website every child's personal information could be leaked. If my child's information was leaked I would sue the school for not asking me weather I wanted all my child's information on this website.

• Oh yes we are

We use technology every day in many different forms. All of our systems are ran using computers. The police, the hospitals, the call centres, and the government. Technology is advancing much faster than the defensive systems that we develop. The rate of technological advancement and the dependence that we have on technology is putting our national security at risk. It is so bad that the British government called hackers from around the country, as young as 16, to prove their abilities and potential land a job working for the government. The advancement of technology must slow down.

• We Are Too Dependant On Technology

Sadly, we use technology every day in many different forms. All of our systems are ran using computers. The police, the hospitals, the call centres, and the government. Technology is advancing much faster than the defensive systems that we develop. The rate of technological advancement and the dependence that we have on technology is putting our national security at risk. It is so bad that the British government called hackers from around the country, as young as 16, to prove their abilities and potential land a job working for the government. The advancement of technology must slow down.

• Yes we are

As much as I'd like to disagree, I have to say it's true... I am one of those people who can't live without technology and I think most people today are. But is that a bad thing? I don't think so, it's just our generation. But we should watch out that our children don't grow up with only computer, games, phones, etc, but also learn to be independent and use their brain!

• The straight up answer is no: And here is why !

Every single one of you sitting at your computer right now get up and look out your window, what your going to see is street lights, city buildings, power lines people walking talking on phones or texting away. Are Society was built on. Technology it's all around us its with us every day of the week and i can tell you its not going away any time soon. We have assess to more data and inflammation than ever before. Everyday there is new tech eater its for human support, or medical care. We can talk to people from half way around the world within seconds this has never happens in the history's of humans, old phones don't count we had to write letter to one another by pen and inc. Now your keyboard in your pen and your auto-correct in your instructor. You can type in a question and it will give you a answer.
    Sorry i have to go becuse my teacher in bitch im on a computer good day.

• Yeah we are but not too much...

We still work hard.They, who are using techs only to make their work easy recommends the advice from elders who used to stay without such techs we are using now so they can understand.We all know that all are becoming lazy due to new techs but their loss should be described to make them not dependent on such techs.

• We use computers as a necessity in life.

Everyday we use computers to get through our day. We use them to check on our kids so that we know they are safe. Without technology we cannot get our kids and even ourselves in school. Without technology our world as we know it would drive itself into anarchy since everything we have is because of technology. Computers help us through life making it easier and not only that but it keeps our world organized.

• Humanity Not Too Dependent on Technology

No, humanity is not too dependent on technology and I believe this is a misguided question. From as far back as when humanity sharpened sticks and found fire, we have been using technology to better our lives. Modern technology is no different and gives us many wonders that we would not have otherwise.