• A few days ago i went to a restaurant and at every table somebody was using a phone.

Come on humanity! Phones shouldn't be used every single second of life!!!!!!! I mean, seriously. Kids in elementary school bring there phone to school every day, and honestly, i bet its just to do a musical.Ly or snap-chat or something. Long story short,WE ARE USING OUR PHONES TO MUCH PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Dchfxfbfcfhfchfcftchtchffchtchdrt uyffjyftjyf try to tyigy ugly k FYI you

I hate that I'm on this team extremely.Hhusrfbofuiewrfbiorrhiofurrwiuoiuwehuiofhwuioe team extremely well done ✅ and I have been playing a for hours and on the other side I am not going sure to be see the game sooner and later the sooner the you will be get the win sooner than later you have a to do that the sooner or you will win yet the team is a fourth grader team and the team that has been the on the field team extremely strong and the by the end team the team most played by team members who were on a mission to get the team the to be the first team of to the team and extremely successful team and extremely high scores and win the team extremely difficult team team to the top of and team the best man and the son of son who had the best of their own best team to and was just the team extremely that he had the son best friend on a Sunday afternoon night and by far one ☝️ the man who is on top of is the son and namesake the island 🌴 of course and he came and the sooner you have the best son son than son and namesake a fourth grader and son and by a fourth man who was also a son son and son son of son son and son son who was the son of son son and

• Yes, we are.

Cellphones are the go to for many. Even if people are hanging out, they pull out their phone and text other people. Because of texting and cellphones, many people don't know how to relate to others without texting. If you are hanging out with people talk to them. Don't text other people. And more.

• We are attached

You're out in public checking social media when your phone dies. What do you do? Go outside. We are way too attached to our fucking phones. You need vitamin D. You can't get Vitamin D by sitting under a blanket and staring at a screen. Go outside and quit being a fucking vampire!

• I believe we as a society have become too dependent on our cellphones.

Every where i go. Left. Right. All i see is people on their cellphones. Its depressing really. No ones in the world. You are their, but all i see is you lost in your own devices. Maybe some of you are like me and don't like using your phone and care more about experiencing than staring at a screen. I am not going to lie and say its easy to get lost in your phone. It happens to me sometimes. Just a week ago actually, i got an app called moment that tracks how much you use your phone and i was on my phone for 5 hours i realized and i was like oh my god; i wasted 5 hours of my life on what? Going through my different apps, playing games, reading celebrity gossip, i could have been doing so much more than that. I am 18 years old and i think i am the only one who doesn't use Instagram , snap chat, or Facebook. Facebook not much. I go on Facebook every 6 months or so to keep my family who don't live near updated on my life. I believe strongly cellphones are being used way too much and are affecting us all negatively. Sure they are helpful. Great technology and all but its too great. Cellphones take away from other things. We have enough things that interfere with family or friends. Like work, homework, errands and etc. Don't let cellphones be one of those things. Don't let your cellphone be more important than actual conversation and spending quality time with those you love. Its easy to lose track on your phone. You aren't engaging and giving your attention. Its rude. No cellphones when you are with people. I think that should be a rule. Cellphones are also addicting. Researchers say that some people can't actually be without their phone. They get panic attacks. Something like that. Cellphones change the way we think and interact with each other. Dr. Greenfield says, "Constant screen use in kids is especially worrisome because all that screen time is changing the way they handle boredom and making it less likely that they'll find time to do activities that encourage them to exercise creativity and use their imagination. " I see kids using tablets, ipods, phones, way better than me. Its so sad. What happened to playing with toys? Going to the park? Our social life is changing. Our society is changing because our cellphones are controlling our lives and what we do with it and how we spend it. We lose our social skills because we are always communicating with our phones. Cellphones forces us to be anti-social and limits face to face interactions. Cellphones have affected us in positive ways and in negative ways. The affection of cellphones, depends on how you use them. Use your cellphone wisely. Make your life better and much more than staring at screen.