• Make Ninja Kiwi unblocked!

If the school is reading this, please unblock Ninja Kiwi from the school chromebooks. The only people who really play on Ninja Kiwi other than me are Zach and Gregory (Who are both Iron Phoenix Clansman). Even when we do play it is always in our free time so we only play when we have finished our work or their is nothing else to do.

• School web filters are WAY too restrictive on children in schools across the U.S.

My teacher wanted to show us a site on google classroom, but we couldn't because the site was restrictive. This impacted our learning. We could not research the topic we were working on because the site was blocked. We did not no what to do, due to this problem. We should put an end to web filters.

• They Are Restrictive

Schools Block Websites that we need to learn. Sites like youtube and other sites can be used to watch things like Bill Nye, Magic School Bus and other educational sites. Schools shouldn't block the site thy should put filters on the sites so instead of blocking the whole site they just block certain things on the site.

• Yes, They Are too Restrictive

- In Reply to "@Expo0747" -
    __________________________________________________________________________

As you said in your statement @Expo0747. "Web filters are used to keep the student from getting onto gaming websites and social networking websites as well." That is a true statement, but. Some sites it does block do pose an issue with research and when utilized correctly games and Social media could be a valuable resource in schools. I've been doing research on this topic for an essay in my LA Class, I can agree with parts of your statement, and I don't believe that Pornography should be available to students, as it does pose the question over their maturity. That goes without saying, In Suppose a Sex-ed class, witch has things in it that are "Border-line" and may be blocked as it is classified as pornography. So there would be issues there and needs to be addressed.

Thank you for your time @Expo0747

• School Restrictions are too Restricted

Web filters are able to block a lot of things, but it leaves open other issues, many people online at school or work have issues with devices because of Restrictions, many things that could be educational are not used at all by schools, Students need access to some of these sites to help them research and grow as a person

• I think that we should have og styles. Like we really should have it. Like 4 rael.

We really should. Like we need that sheet now. Take em' off. I need to watch stuff on my pc because it may be should have it now could wish now I need more the more is the now but I could not get it because it was wrong, noe listen.

• Way too restrictive!

Web filters at schools are way too restrictive and often hinder learning and the ability to find good information by blocking the good, harmless sites and leaving open the worthless ones. Some filters may be better than others, but the one at my school is called Lightspeed Filter and it blocks virtually everything (but of course not Twitter).

• Yes it is

I was searching for 39 clues and Wikipedia was blocked but amazon opened. A girl was dueling a protect for school and the page blocked. I searched for many books but they were blocked. This is why schools should not block web filters any more and should only block social media and amazon

• Web filters restrict research WAAAAY too much

Web filters are too restrictive in public schools, We were learning about the titanic, I searched up the menu and it was blocked because champagne and wine were on the menu, really? Some things should be blocked like sites with sexually explicit material or graphic violence. But the filters put on school sites are too restrictive.

• They even block out educational sites

I think it's ridiculous that I can't even research "breast cancer" for heath class, just because it has the word "breast" in it. Yes, I understand that some kids will look up some things that aren't appropriate, but that doesn't mean that all kids are like this. 90% of kids will actually use their technology for the right reasons.

• Kids take it for granted.

The kids think they are smarted than the teachers and they go and see pornography and they also play games. The teachers should tell them not to open the computers or devices till they need to open them. The teachers also need to face all the computers in their way

• Jkhjmk jhg jg

Jkhbj h v v v v v v b b bb b b b b b b b b b bb bb b b b b n b jj j j j j jj j j jgg g g gg g g g g g g g gg g g g

• Jkhjmk jhg jg

• This side is shorter :3

Not all things are so furtrating you want to break your schools computers, but many things are. Most schools have filters that are too filterd, some schools have the exact opposite. There are many ways to get around or past a filter or fire wall but it is extreamly hard, it used to be supper easy. You used to be able to hit some key in a spesific order to completly break the entire fire wall for every computer. And it was fun.......

• Schools restrict certain websites not only to keep the students on task, but to keep them pure until they're ready.

Web filters are used to keep the student from getting onto gaming websites and social networking websites as well. A student should do these things at home, not only do they distract the child, but may present information made for mature audiences. It saddens me to know that students think these are bad things. They narrow down research to the good things.

• Kids are Idiots...

Kids are so stupid and unintelligent for bringing their "Smart" phones to class even though Apple phones are made by the Jew "Steven Bills" (fuck him btw). I brought my Clash Royale branded IPod Nano and my teacher paddled be till I got 3rd degree burns because I got branded

• Jkhjmk jhg jg

• Jkhjmk jhg jg

• Jkhjmk jhg jg

• Jkhjmk jhg jg