• I think that we should have og styles. Like we really should have it. Like 4 rael.

We really should. Like we need that sheet now. Take em' off. I need to watch stuff on my pc because it may be should have it now could wish now I need more the more is the now but I could not get it because it was wrong, noe listen.

• Way too restrictive!

Web filters at schools are way too restrictive and often hinder learning and the ability to find good information by blocking the good, harmless sites and leaving open the worthless ones. Some filters may be better than others, but the one at my school is called Lightspeed Filter and it blocks virtually everything (but of course not Twitter).

• Yes it is

I was searching for 39 clues and Wikipedia was blocked but amazon opened. A girl was dueling a protect for school and the page blocked. I searched for many books but they were blocked. This is why schools should not block web filters any more and should only block social media and amazon

• Web filters restrict research WAAAAY too much

Web filters are too restrictive in public schools, We were learning about the titanic, I searched up the menu and it was blocked because champagne and wine were on the menu, really? Some things should be blocked like sites with sexually explicit material or graphic violence. But the filters put on school sites are too restrictive.

• They even block out educational sites

I think it's ridiculous that I can't even research "breast cancer" for heath class, just because it has the word "breast" in it. Yes, I understand that some kids will look up some things that aren't appropriate, but that doesn't mean that all kids are like this. 90% of kids will actually use their technology for the right reasons.

• Even Education is blocked.

The school filters that they implement even block access to sites the teachers want to use. The passwords they give the teachers are outdated, and the website where you can suggest sites to be blocked is more trolling than use. Someone used the filters to block Wikipedia and the school site.

• Not on computers only on the internet

Web filters should not block websites on your computers they should only have them blocked on the school internet so you can do something fun while your stuck doing your homework in your room . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• My name is Jeff

I like cookies.I like cookies.I like cookies.I like cookies.I like cookies.I like cookies.I like cookies.I like cookies.I like cookies.I like cookies.I like cookies.I like cookies.I like cookies.I like cookies.I like cookies.
    XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. For the first time in forever, i like to eat mAgical, delicious, great, excellent, awesome, enchanting, and too good for you cockies

• My name is Jeff

• Wayy too restricted

I cant even watch porn on my school latop
    asdfsda fdsafsaa sdfa fdsafdsasdf adsfahlksdfh asdlah skdjfhalksfd hasdflahs fdla hflahf lashfdahsfkjahslkfahdlkfhakjsldhfa hfa kalhsfh f f f f f f f f ff ff ff f f f ff f f ff f f f f f f f f too restricted

• Kids take it for granted.

The kids think they are smarted than the teachers and they go and see pornography and they also play games. The teachers should tell them not to open the computers or devices till they need to open them. The teachers also need to face all the computers in their way

• Jkhjmk jhg jg

Jkhbj h v v v v v v b b bb b b b b b b b b b bb bb b b b b n b jj j j j j jj j j jgg g g gg g g g g g g g gg g g g

• Jkhjmk jhg jg

• This side is shorter :3

Not all things are so furtrating you want to break your schools computers, but many things are. Most schools have filters that are too filterd, some schools have the exact opposite. There are many ways to get around or past a filter or fire wall but it is extreamly hard, it used to be supper easy. You used to be able to hit some key in a spesific order to completly break the entire fire wall for every computer. And it was fun.......

• Schools restrict certain websites not only to keep the students on task, but to keep them pure until they're ready.

Web filters are used to keep the student from getting onto gaming websites and social networking websites as well. A student should do these things at home, not only do they distract the child, but may present information made for mature audiences. It saddens me to know that students think these are bad things. They narrow down research to the good things.

• Kids are Idiots...

Kids are so stupid and unintelligent for bringing their "Smart" phones to class even though Apple phones are made by the Jew "Steven Bills" (fuck him btw). I brought my Clash Royale branded IPod Nano and my teacher paddled be till I got 3rd degree burns because I got branded

• Jkhjmk jhg jg

• Jkhjmk jhg jg

• Jkhjmk jhg jg

• Jkhjmk jhg jg