• Some wbsites are helpful

I have been relying on school websites to keep me from failing. There are some classes that I put aside because of my other classes and when it comes down to it I use the remaining time to quick search some websites to help me with my assignment and all I can use now are libraries or pdf's because all the helpful sites are blocked. We have these computers because they give us all of these resources. Let us use them

• It's just crazy why

The schools don't need to block every thing it's just strait up crazy and yes I agree there are people that a use the rules but don't punish every one else that have done nothing to deserve it just be cause one dose it didn't mean it was a group project

• They are too restrictive

It's annoying for kids who try to get one an old game that is definitely school appropriate and the web filters going access denied i understand they help and everyone who says this doesn't want it removed just less restrictive like if you get on youtube or a tutorial for lets say origami the web filters just denies it.

• Rediculous unreasonable restrictions

Some of these restrictions are down right nonsense. You cant even get on things that are actually educational and teachers have problems with it too. I get why they're in place for certain websites but half the time they cant even think of a reason to block it but it gets blocked any way. I had this mechanics class and i had a research paper to do and so i searched up how a differential worked and one websites said it was categorized as pornography- really they are no where near the same thing come on.

• Yes sometimes teachers have problem too.

I am learning about webpage and sometimes our own website got blocked because of the security system. I know there are hackers or virus or whatever but our school computer already have a hard disk freeze. I don't understand why they have to do this. We ended up using another school WIFI.

• Make Ninja Kiwi unblocked!

If the school is reading this, please unblock Ninja Kiwi from the school chromebooks. The only people who really play on Ninja Kiwi other than me are Zach and Gregory (Who are both Iron Phoenix Clansman). Even when we do play it is always in our free time so we only play when we have finished our work or their is nothing else to do.

• School web filters are WAY too restrictive on children in schools across the U.S.

My teacher wanted to show us a site on google classroom, but we couldn't because the site was restrictive. This impacted our learning. We could not research the topic we were working on because the site was blocked. We did not no what to do, due to this problem. We should put an end to web filters.

• They Are Restrictive

Schools Block Websites that we need to learn. Sites like youtube and other sites can be used to watch things like Bill Nye, Magic School Bus and other educational sites. Schools shouldn't block the site thy should put filters on the sites so instead of blocking the whole site they just block certain things on the site.

• Yes, They Are too Restrictive

- In Reply to "@Expo0747" -
    __________________________________________________________________________

As you said in your statement @Expo0747. "Web filters are used to keep the student from getting onto gaming websites and social networking websites as well." That is a true statement, but. Some sites it does block do pose an issue with research and when utilized correctly games and Social media could be a valuable resource in schools. I've been doing research on this topic for an essay in my LA Class, I can agree with parts of your statement, and I don't believe that Pornography should be available to students, as it does pose the question over their maturity. That goes without saying, In Suppose a Sex-ed class, witch has things in it that are "Border-line" and may be blocked as it is classified as pornography. So there would be issues there and needs to be addressed.

Thank you for your time @Expo0747

• School Restrictions are too Restricted

Web filters are able to block a lot of things, but it leaves open other issues, many people online at school or work have issues with devices because of Restrictions, many things that could be educational are not used at all by schools, Students need access to some of these sites to help them research and grow as a person

• Kids take it for granted.

The kids think they are smarted than the teachers and they go and see pornography and they also play games. The teachers should tell them not to open the computers or devices till they need to open them. The teachers also need to face all the computers in their way

• Jkhjmk jhg jg

Jkhbj h v v v v v v b b bb b b b b b b b b b bb bb b b b b n b jj j j j j jj j j jgg g g gg g g g g g g g gg g g g

• This side is shorter :3

Not all things are so furtrating you want to break your schools computers, but many things are. Most schools have filters that are too filterd, some schools have the exact opposite. There are many ways to get around or past a filter or fire wall but it is extreamly hard, it used to be supper easy. You used to be able to hit some key in a spesific order to completly break the entire fire wall for every computer. And it was fun.......

• Schools restrict certain websites not only to keep the students on task, but to keep them pure until they're ready.

Web filters are used to keep the student from getting onto gaming websites and social networking websites as well. A student should do these things at home, not only do they distract the child, but may present information made for mature audiences. It saddens me to know that students think these are bad things. They narrow down research to the good things.

• Jkhjmk jhg jg

• Jkhjmk jhg jg

• Jkhjmk jhg jg

• Jkhjmk jhg jg

• Jkhjmk jhg jg

• Jkhjmk jhg jg