• Definitely too restrictive

It annoys me so much when I'm doing research and the filters are too restrictive! In class, I'm doing a debate about this topic and some of the sites I try to go to are blocked! It gets really annoying. Teachers, if you see a kid on an inappropriate, violent or irrelevant website just block it but if they are playing a game, that's not violent or inappropriate, have a 1 on 1 with them. If you give kids a chance to be responsible, they can be!

• Webfilters are dumb!

On more occasions then I can count, teachers have been forced to let us use our phones in class in order to complete our assignments. This is due to the blockage of educational websites. Of course, things like pornography websites should be blocked, however, people with opposing thinking need to realize that not all kids automatically go to inappropriate websites. It also needs to be acknowledged that there will always be loopholes to visit websites that should be blocked.

• Web filters are too restrictive

I tried to research e sports online and every website I found was classified as games and inappropriate. Even websites on how web filters are restrictive are blocked. Help me! I. Need. My. E sports! Sorry, But the schools web filters are garbage. Garbage I say, Garbage! So yeah, Help!

• Web filters are too restrictive

• Web filters are too restrictive

• Web filters are too restrictive

• Web filters are too restrictive

• Web filters are too restrictive

• Web filters are too restrictive

• Web filters are too restrictive

• Kids take it for granted.

The kids think they are smarted than the teachers and they go and see pornography and they also play games. The teachers should tell them not to open the computers or devices till they need to open them. The teachers also need to face all the computers in their way

• Jkhjmk jhg jg

Jkhbj h v v v v v v b b bb b b b b b b b b b bb bb b b b b n b jj j j j j jj j j jgg g g gg g g g g g g g gg g g g

• This side is shorter :3

Not all things are so furtrating you want to break your schools computers, but many things are. Most schools have filters that are too filterd, some schools have the exact opposite. There are many ways to get around or past a filter or fire wall but it is extreamly hard, it used to be supper easy. You used to be able to hit some key in a spesific order to completly break the entire fire wall for every computer. And it was fun.......

• Schools restrict certain websites not only to keep the students on task, but to keep them pure until they're ready.

Web filters are used to keep the student from getting onto gaming websites and social networking websites as well. A student should do these things at home, not only do they distract the child, but may present information made for mature audiences. It saddens me to know that students think these are bad things. They narrow down research to the good things.

• The web filters are too strict for research purposes

Web filters might be used as a way to persuade kids away from playing games and doing unschool related activities, but in the end the schools are really not making the right choice. If the students are going to play games, they are going to find a way to play games. And if the kids are going to do very bad and harmful things on the Internet. Then you can have a 1 on 1 conversation about that, just track the students history, don't block every website that you can. Just give the students freedom and trust them. It's the only way to make them have happy.

• Jkhjmk jhg jg

• Jkhjmk jhg jg

• Jkhjmk jhg jg