• All of the scientific data points to "Yes"

As a scientist I can tell you 100% that the only difference between whales and elephants is one lives in the water. Similar to cows and manatees (which are also the same animal) if you took a whale and gave it legs you could not tell the difference between it and an elephant. Both animals evolved from the same ancient animal thousands of years ago. It was the largest mammal of both the land and sea of its time, having two legs in the front, a trunk, two flippers in the back and a tail for swimming. Some of them liked the ocean so they stayed there and grew flippers (whales actually have trunks but the water bends the light to make them look invisible). Others stayed on land and ditched their flippers and made their tails smaller and modern day elephants were born. I have spent a lifetime researching both animals, putting whale on land, elephants in the sea, and I proved that they are the same thing they just live in different habitats. Its the same thing as comparing a polar bear to a grizzly they are the same animal they just look a bit different because one lives in the arctic. Altogether my finals conclusion is that whales are indeed aqua-elephants

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no