• Neither more Racist!

Had vote to post! Racism has NO COLOR. You ever look at the meaning of racism?
    A more interesting question to pose would be what is your definition of racism X or X? To me racism isn't only defined by using Racist language or lynching.

Asking if one race over another is more "racist" is racist in itself!

• Well of course they are racist

I mean whoever killed thousands of people in Detroit throughout the decades. Or who has formed a group for the superiority of hispanics. Who tried to butchered Korea Town in South LA in the 90's?

White people that is who. I'm an American who emigrated from Colombia, and I have no illusions about race, is not racist as long as is black or hispanic the one doing the questioning/damage/threatening.

Posted by: N711
  • Yes, white people often think themselves superior.

If we are to look at the world's history, as civilization progressed, white people often considered themselves to be superior to those of most all other races, especially the dark skinned ones. Because white people dominate and have more benefits, the feelings of those they demean can not be called racist.

• Because they don't have a white history month

This correct because, all we ever been taught was white history and they all of a sudden hate us because we have a black history month. So why are they mad? I don't know but what i do know is that they hate us cause the way we look and act

• White people victimize themselves when minorities voice their anger

If you look at our culture as a whole, we favor white people majorly. White people are seen as more beautiful, smart, and civilized while black people and other minorities are demonized and targeted by the police. When you're reading a book, most people automatically assume the characters are white unless stated otherwise. When watching TV, white people are usually the protagonists. White people are inheritably racist because they benefit from a system in which oppresses minorities.

• Racism is an biological intuition...

...Of which we all have the same amount (on average). It comes from times of past where our ancestors would coexist with people of the same skin colour. Some 'modern' people will tap into this intuition as a means of 'trusting your gut feeling', others will progress past this nonsensical appeal to biological babble and see it for what it is. Regardless, all ethnicities have roughly the same innate sense to be racist.

• Blacks are more racist in general

At least working class blacks are. I live in Britain and most of them have families who refuse to even talk to white people who are dating their daughters/sons.

If that were the other way round people would avoid you on the streets, but blacks seem more friendly with families like that rather than less.

Now obviously there are plenty of cultured black people who are not like that, but I've never seen such ondonement of racism in any other ethnic group.

• The film black nativity

Would white people be allowed to make a film called white nativity, with an all white cast. I think not. Therefore I would say that white people are not more racist, but there is a general fear of white people being racist to black people and not the other way around.

• I met some racists before...

I know a lot of white people. The racist ones stick out like a sore thumb, they make it evident. Almost all the black people I met growing up were racists. The ones I know now, are not. I don't normally even think about "race" unless the TV is making a big deal about it. Like calling that Mexican that shot that black teenager a "White Hispanic". Other than that, race doesn't even cross my mind.

• I've never met a racist white person.

I'm rather young, yes, but in the handful of years I've been alive, I've never met a truly racist white person. I've met racist Mexicans, or racist black people... But never a white person that wanted to lynch someone or call anyone the "n-word". In fact, most of the white people I've met tend to be rather uncomfortable about it.

Of course I'm not ignorant to the fact that the world doesn't revolve around my town- I know racism exists, and is still a current thing happening in America. So I could be wrong about my stance... I'm only choosing the "no" side because of my own personal experiences with whites.

• From my experience

I live in a pretty diverse city and i have to say the majority of racism seems to come from younger black people.They say white people are weak a** P*ssys,crackers,Complain about it being racism when they don't get their way.I saw a video that went all over the school kids twitters of a black girl trying to fight a white girl just because she was white.

Now racism also comes from white people around here just not in the amount that it comes from teens

• It's equal lol

I'm not gonna say that black people are the most racist cause there are a lot of white racists too. But blacks are just as racist as well, and you can't deny it. The only difference is the cards are in their favor and they can get away with whatever they feel like. Thanks to Sharpton. If Sharpton was out of business, this nonsense would stop. And black society would be one that's responsible.

• No they arent

The whites are not more racist. In fact. Blacks are more racist then we are. Listen to their rap songs. There like "White crackers be bringin me down!" You see that thing on the internet going around called the knockout game? Yeah, that's blacks targeting whites. (Particularly elderly citizens) The blacks just feel victimized. This is hypocritical since they bully and kill whites. It's bafoonery.

• No perhaps 100 years ago!

Whites are used to other races living amongst us. I find the most racist people blacks from africa, some practising moslems, some indians from india, chinese are not so bad. I am white here 400 years. Since whites are the only race in the world that helps minorities for over 70 years I think that m akes us the least racist of all races on earth. There are so many nations where minorities have zero rights and they have lived there for a long time.

• No some minorities new to canada are more racist

No I believe the bigger racists are some of the hypocrites from 3rd world nations living in canada who treat white people rotten. They cry racism is they apply and dont get a job. Guess what, some of us have been out of work and looking for a few years and we are the local people! THey try to push their culture on ours and some do not respect or like our national holidays of Christmas and Easter and Halloween, yet they dont mind have the day off with pay, getting free xmas vouchers to shop at stores when they are not even christian, wont say merry christmas. If they hate us this much why are they here????

emeraldcross0012 says2013-12-20T22:05:46.247
I think it depends on where you live.