Are witnesses in the Oscar Pistorius murder case that claim they heard screams believable?

• The Last Cry?

Mr. Johnson, the witness states: 'And I remember during the succession of shots, I heard the lady scream again and the last scream faded moments after the last gunshot was fired.'

Since the instantaneous sound of a gun-shot and the extended discharge of a loud terrifying scream occurring at the same time, travel at the same speed, would the physical muscle-charged action, or contraction of the lungs emitting the scream, not continue the scream as it fades away? In-as-much as body muscles continue to move involuntarily, in the case of the detached tail of a lizard continues to wriggle, or when decapitation occurs ??

• They are believable.

The witnesses that claim they heard screams are believable. It would make sense for her to scream as it was going on. They were close enough to have heard screams, and they really have no reason to lie about hearing them if they didn't. I think they are believable in hearing them.

• Yes, I believe the witnesses in the Oscar Pisorius murder case are believeable.

I believe the investigators have enough reason to believe them in order to call them in to a court proceeding and testify to that fact, I think that they wouldn't do such a thing unless they strongly felt that these witnesses were believable enough and could stand up to questioning.

• They'd have no reason to lie.

Yes, the witnesses in the Oscar Pistorious murder case that claim they heard screams are believable, because they would have no reason to lie. In most cases like this, people do not want to get involved. They want to stay out of it. So they are telling the truth otherwise they wouldn't have come forward.

• Witnesses in the Oscar Pistorius murder case that claim they heard screams are not believable.

Witnesses in the Oscar Pistorius murder case that claim they heard screams are not believable. The case is the one where they claim that Oscar Pistorius shot his girlfriend through a door claiming it was a intruder. The witnesses that claim that they heard screams after the shots are not believable because she was shot in the head making it impossible for her to scream after the fact. She would have been rendered speechless and dead before she hit the floor.