• Yes they are

Because they are better they can have babies they can wear anything like pants skirts are shorts but men can’t wear skirts they will look weird all they can wear is shorts and pants and woman are loving as well as girls too.
    Men are not because
    They stink
    High speed limit
    Kill people

• Too look at yes.

I mean come on.
    Alright if you want to get stuff done then No, but the question is too vague. So in my mind (the mind of a man) the question is : who would you rather sleep with. Naturally.
    When it comes to work then all they do is talk but they can be pretty.
    I hope this has been insightful.

• Yes. And I'm a man.

1) Because they can do everything men can do plus other, immensely important stuff that men can't do, such as give birth to new people and create food in their bodies to feed them. That is the main reason they are better than men.
    Other reasons:
    2) They are better looking.
    3) They live longer.
    4) And smell better too.

• No Gender is Superior to the other

Both genders are very important and one isn't better or worse than the other. Nowadays, it seems like a lot of women argue for their rights and equality and I see no problem with equality among genders, however, some have started to think that women should be superior to men. I am a woman and I disagree with this. Men shouldn't be superior to women and vice versa. Although both genders are different, not one is better than the other.

• Saying that either gender is superior is sexist if you aren't just joking.

Both sexes play equal parts to society and the family. You cannot say one is better than the other. This is like if you said muscle or bone is better than the other. Muscle and bone serve different purposes and rely on the other for support. The same goes for men and women, they serve different purposes and rely on each other for support

• Sexist dumba$$ mothafuckka

Women are not better than men, and i'm not saying that men are better than women becuase that would be extreamly sexist men can do the same stuff as women and wear skirts if they want too but that would be weird... Men contribute to the birth of children it would be weird of we reproduced asexually

• There is no superior gender. Just biology.

Each gender carries biological differences. Men on average have more muscle mass, this makes men just naturally stronger, i'm sorry but that's just basic biology, testosterone is the male hormone, it accounts for a lot of things, such as height, bone density and muscle growth, this makes men stronger and faster, but they needed this extra muscle and speed because about 10,000 years ago, men were out hunting enormous creatures and needed the extra speed and muscle to do so. I'm sorry if you disagree with me but like i said its simple biology. So while men on average are better that these things: woman have benefits such as being able to multi task better. Also where are people getting the idea that because you can give birth makes you stronger?? Seriously. That's like a elephant saying a bird "i'm bigger than you" of course the elephant is: its biologically bigger, and that's the same with woman, your biologically designed to give birth. The male and female genders just strive in different situations. There is no better gender just biological differences so the human race could survive in the ice age, its not like back then they back heaters.

• Both genders are the same

This sexism need to stop now. It is getting out of hand. Also women fought in wars and lost their lives for the nation. Somebody i know has a parent who is a pilot for a plane, and somebody said that he couldn't trust her because she's a women, and whoever said that is a first class idiot

• No gender is more superior than the other.

Both genders are very capable of doing great things and both play a key role in society. Take for example an arm and leg, both might server different purposes, one might be more skilled at one activity than the other, but both together help a human function as they need to.

• There both good

However i have a felling men dont bully as much as girls bully and also there both good and it dosent mater i dont think it is even woth it to argue abolt what gender is better there is no use abolt fighting wether you are a boy or a girl