• Woman are indeed better manager than men. They are polite and compassionate to everyone need.

The amount of pressure to remain polite at home as well as at work can only be handled by woman -this quality cannot be possess by man. Woman value people whether at work or at home with lot of patience .If woman will be aggressive like man , the whole world will turn into a battlefield with nothing to gain - only loss.So to maintain the right balance there should be right mix of managers from both the genders.

• Men are more organized.

Men have pockets to keep all their things. That is why they don't carry a purse. You also sometimes see them having a pen in their front pocket, just in case if they need to write something down. Compared to men, women must search through their entire purse to find things. This shows how men are better managers and even workers overall.

• Don't underestimate women

Dude now the world is changed and why do people stick on to the traditional beliefs that only men can become good managers ? Those who possess the managerial talents, skills and ability to coordinate can become managers. Its not immaterial that only men can be the good managers. Nowadays womens are also equally talented than that of men in all aspects, so its nothing that like only men can become good managers. Infact womens take quick decisions than that of men and obviously they are successful in their work. So I just wanna conclude by saying that don't just simply criticize women, because they can do anything and everything.

• Here are some examples :

Rajshree Pathy, is an eminent entrepreneur from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India. She is the Chairperson and Managing Director of the Rajshree Group of Companies and Founder of India Design Forum.

5. Radhika Roy is an Indian media baron and co Chairperson and Managing Director, NDTV. Radhika has won the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award for Information, Communication and Entertainment in the year 2003. .

The list is endless. So don't under estimate women. Women and men both can be the good manager only because of their skills and not because of the history of managers.

• Definitely women are better managers than men

"Woman" a noun that represents a wife, a daughter, a mother and a sister all in one. Who says they cannot be good managers when they can play these many roles? Women these days are multi-tasking and are capable to juggle with both their family life and office work. A woman's life is no longer restricted between the four walls of a house. These days they need to take care of several issues like dropping children to school , making food for them early in the morning, help their kids with homework, shopping etc. As a result we can also say that they are good at budget management.
    Hence based on the points I laid down I strongly support the motion that women are better managers than men as no man is capable of doing all these tasks!

• Women are managers since born

Women are managers in all aspects, as a sister, a wife, a mother, a boss and whatsover women can manage to get things done better than men being naturally more organised than men! Taking care of the house is a task to consider making women so great, kids and a husband thats not easy and plus all that in our traditions the woman has to find time for the husband too from when he enters the house. Handling all that pressure women are angels by god to make life easier.

• If I was an idiot

Look, if you were to make a generalization or have a poll you will have some sort of answer. But this is a dumb stereotype, how could any brisk person say that one gender,religion,race is better in comparison to another? Nobody in the USA judges on individuality because it's easier to say "I'm white and since Einstein was white look how successful we are!" So to answer your question, it completely depends on the person. People need to judge this question to the person on not some BS similarity amongst a large group of people.

• Yes, women are better managers than men.

I believe women are better managers than men. Working mothers are proof of that. They have to manage so much--getting children to daycare or school, fixing meals, keeping the house clean, shopping, helping with homework--on top of their own full-time jobs. Women not only take on more of these jobs, they also successfully manage them while keeping their sanity. Men could never do that!

• It's personal, not based on gender.

The ability to manager things is based solely on one's personal ability, not on their gender. For countless centuries men have managed every company, and they did fine. You know why? Not because they were men, but because they learned how to, it was and is based on what you know, learn, and do. Not based on gender.

• Not in my experience, unfortunately

I've worked with many various project managers over the years and, unfortunately, my experience of female management has been really quite poor. I've found them to be overbearing and argumentative - and less likely to see themselves as part of the team. Also, the decision making process is somewhat clouded and there's less willingness to take responsibility for mistakes. I should say, however, that I've found that women who were not in management roles have, ironically, been perfectly rational and willing to work alongside male colleagues, rather than feeling the need to always challenge. Immediately I know that this makes it seem like my issue is with women in positions of authority. And whilst it's wrong to generalise, I can only speak from 15 years of experience in the workplace.
    In contrast, I've found male managers to be more easy going, less susceptible to changes of mood. And actually, less aggressive.
    I'd love to be able to say one sex is no more capable that the other, but many difficult workplace scenarios has make me think otherwise.

• Unfortunately not in my experience

• Unfortunately not in my experience

• Unfortunately not in my experience

• Unfortunately not in my experience

• Men are better manager than women

Of course women are equal to men now a days
    but how can you say they are better mangers than man.
    It is based the women in their family background .So you should support men evertime .Wolds top companeys ceo are men so men are greate this woonderfol momentshared with this web site

• Men are great than women

Because the world runs on equation E=MC2 it is given by men and next to it in physics all major principles depend on Newton's law and it is given by men so it depends on skills but not on gender SO DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE ANY PERSON OR ANY THING IT DEPENDS ON KNOWLEDGE