• Women are better.

SO many reasons why.

1. When we get hurt by a man, we bounce right back up and still treat the next relationship with respect and compassion. Men, on the other hand get hurt by one woman and use it as an excuse to treat all future partners like complete garbage.

2. We nurture our children and are always there to watch them grow. Men, on the other hand (especially nowadays) leave the woman to fend for herself and her children and most don't even care about being in their own child's life.

3. We generally have more compassion and respect for any person, place or thing in comparison to men.

4. We are survivors. No matter how badly we are treated by society, individuals and circumstances, we always find a way to put a brave face on and fight another day, despite our emotions. (Reminder: We are emotional because we care more. Simple as that).

5. We can do everything men can do even though we get paid less and get abused more. We are athletes, politicians, doctors, lawyers. But we can do ONE thing that men would never be able to do in a million years: Give birth to actual human beings, and in case you've forgotten, that includes giving birth to boys, who become men.

6. We are better with memory, analyzing, multi-tasking and creative thinking.

7. We don't cheat on our partners unless we are not being treated well, and if we do, it eats us up inside. As opposed to men, who cheat mostly because of opportunity or lust, which is ridiculous.

8. We manage money better. Of course there are those splurge days where we want to go shopping, but most of us make sure that we have enough money to save, eat well, pay our bills and provide for our children. Unlike men, who would welcome any chance to spend money in bars, strip clubs and sex.

9. We are cleaner and naturally healthier.

10. We are better listeners.

11. We have an easier time expressing our emotions and thoughts.

12. We are better looking and sexier.

13. We treat people and animals better.

14. It is less likely for a woman to be a serial killer, pedophile or rapist. Meanwhile, women can't even walk the streets without being scared that she is going to get raped, killed, and left in a dumpster.

15. We adapt better to change.

• Yes women are better

Women are smarter, more focused and they have a better graduation rate. The people that think women are less than man are macho and are self-centered. Women look out for the teAM AND NOT JUST THE PLAYER. If men did not have a head start women would have already destroyed men

• Yes, women are better than men.

They just are. Women are better listeners are least likely to be hurt in a car accented, and graduate the most from college. There are just to many things we have going. Also we are cleaner live longer and eat better. Maybe this is made by how society treats us yes but even based on that assumption it still does not deny how most women are better than most men in most things.

• Women are infinitely better

Men base literally everything they do on how it appeals to their masculinity because they are secretly insecure, dependable, little creatures who want to pretend they're in charge but actually just want women to make all the decisions for them. They disguise this by beating it into culture that women should be submissive and are naturally dependent but all this is really just a reflection of male dominant societies intentionally beating women into this "place" with statistics of domestic violence and rape. Men are 100% dependent on women because we are the only ones capable of making them feel like "men". Women on the other hand, are smart to manipulate this into getting them to do those "big, strong" chores like installing my bathroom windows. They're disgusting.

• We are EQUAL

Women are good at some things, men are good at some things, and both genders can fail badly at some things. I just voted yes not to be negative, but we are all Equal. Why do you think both genders exist? Other creatures can reproduce asexually, so why not just have women, or just have men? Because both play a part in life, and I don't care if you're a CEO of a huge company, or a homeless person, whatever your gender, you have worth as a human being. I don't care what your opinion is if it's wrong. We are equal, and that's that. I'll respect your opinion, as long as your opinion doesn't disrespect my existence.

• The future is obvious, women will rule

Women are smarter, live longer, are better in social skills, have the ability to give birth and can manipulate men. Shouldn't it be obvious that men are inferrior...Waiting for the future when women have priviliged rights compared to men. That will be soon when we look at the statistics in schools. Women excell in every category, even in math...

• Women Are Better

Other than obviously physical strength, women are better and more important than men in every other way. Women are smarter and have a higher college graduation rate. In the future women will likely be the dominant gender. Women also tend to make better leaders. This is no real purpose for men other than to help reproduce.

• Women are just better

Women usually want to have women around. Men want to have women around. It is only good to have men around when they are fulfilling a specific need. In the future women will be the leaders of society and the gender to whom society caters. Men will exist for reproduction and menial labor.

• Woman over men

Because they have more knowledge in different household chores.
    They can use money wisely that's why the mother is always the manager of the family because a woman knows what's important..Men don't use money wisely they just use money in doing nonsense things.That's why let's all support woman in the world.

• Women make men happy

If women were to disappear today men would be in a panic. They wouldn't get up o time they wouldn't match their clothing, their house wouldn't be clean and their life would be mess. Lets be honest if men disappeared all women would miss is sex. Which we can live without. There are sperm banks for a reason. So yeah woman are better than men

• Man is man

Every single stuff you use is designed by men and will be designed and manufactured by men. Your hair dryer, hot shower, shampoo, kitchen utensils, so on. Men bring it all together and put them on place and make a kitchen room out of it only after than you use it. Men do and will always be doing all the designing and progress of our society and women will just enjoy the benefits. Women will just follow men from behind in making human development. Men are designed by nature to lead and you can not deny nature's intelligence

• Women are insecure little power hungry insects

If the entire male population wanted to, all females would be eradicated at their will.
    But, as we males are the only side to have any morale and intelligence in this area it seems, we spare your petty little lives. And I am speaking to all the feminists and misandrists out there. All other women are fine, I take my hat off to those courageous women who put up with these black sheep of the female population.

For the hags out there, go back into your little dugout and rethink your pitiful lives.

Also, I must note that as I was writing this response, I was disgusted to notice that the word misandrist was not in this site's vocabulary. Women have been given a bone and are running with it. I say strip them of their excess rights and make them equal to men, not above.

• Actually, they are much worse than men.

Women say that they are better than men to stroke their egos, but even those women know the truth.

1. Women are extremely insecure. This might be due to biology, but they use it as an excuse to treat others poorly and avoid responsibility for their actions.

2. Women lack self-criticism. They get super-defensive and hostile when someone points out that their behavior is detrimental to themselves and inconsiderate of others.

3. Women have a sense of entitlement. Perhaps this is consequence of #1 and definitely follows from #2. They think the world, and particularly the men in this world, should adapt to them and cannot be bothered to make an effort to make changes in their own habits to adapt to their surroundings. A good example is women who cheats on her husband because she gives in to her temptation but tries to claim that it was something her husband did to make her stray.

4. Women are dishonest. Men are also dishonest but women tend to be so with those who are close to them and often turn a blind eye to those who are hurt by their behavior.

5. Women lack a sense of justice. They perceive themselves as vulnerable, underestimate their own strengths, and rationalize their behavior by playing the victim and assert that they are acting in self-defense.

6. Women rely on intuition and emotion when it comes to decision making. They are capable of ratiocination just like men but prefer to trust their instincts instead of learning how to set boundaries with other people. They also believe their intuition is foolproof despite evidence to the contrary.

7. Women are intolerant. They view those with behaviors that they don't understand or don't recognize as a threat and lack the curiosity that men have to understand the world around them and investigate things that are unknown. Male curiosity and creativity is the mother of invention. That's why >90% of important scientists, inventors, and artists of all types are men. The fact that men cannot bear children inspires them to create things.

• We are equal

This is absurd! No one is BETTER than anyone! My goodness..We're all different, and should be all accepted regardless of gender. Most people answering the question saying yes probably have serious insecurities involving men because of past problems, but it's not right to generalize an entire gender because of your own issues.

• Men build societies

That's pretty much it. The foundations of societies have always been built by men. Men and women have both destroyed societies and both have a propensity for evil and good. Without men, the government and engineering feats of the world go down significantly. I say this with a a margin of sarcasm, because we were made to work together, and societies do best when men and women balance the masculine and feminine in society. Ours society today is trying to erase the differences, and this will lead to the downfall of society.

• Neither is inferior!

I swear, this debate always bugs me. I have had 5 girlfriends in my entire life, and each time they cheated on me because the other man was more attractive. ANY excuse to cheat on a someone isn't an actual excuse, so cheating for "revenge" is not better than cheating for lust. If you don't like the way you are treated, talk to the man and if he does not listen then leave him! I treat women with RESPECT and I am not controlled by lust like you claim. As for whether or not woman are smarter, I beg to differ. The average iqs of all women are usually around the same number. However, men's iqs are all over, from the lowest iq to the highest iq (212, which is the world record). You also claim that woman are emotionally stronger then men. The U.S. military recently LOWERED the standard for emotional sustainability because women could not handle the emotional stress of being shot at. Otherwise, men and women are the same in emotional strength. And how dare you say that I would leave my children to fend for themselves! I would NEVER and I am a MAN. Also, the fact that woman can give birth does not make men "indebted" to you. Without men, you would not be able to give birth in the first place. Furthermore, I would never spend my money on a strip club or on anything of that sort of thing. I would also like to see you prove that women are better listeners, because so far from personal experience I am a better listener than my partner. Again, woman are only more attractive to men, and men more attractive to women. Judging by the vicious stereotyping in your argument, I assume you are just quite angry at all men because some dirt-bag/jerk broke your heart (which I am sorry to learn about). Maybe women (as well as men) should stop looking at the worst of each other and then stereotyping. God created us equal, but apparently you either don't believe that or you don't care.

• Men are infinitely superior

Men pee standing up, women can't. Men are naturally stronger than women. No one wants a female president. Eve was created from Adam's rib because he was bored. The people saying that women are better are most likely Tumblr girls with daddy issues that have nothing better to do. Case closed.

• Emotion Physical Natural

1. I'm not say we have had every man and every women do an emotional test, but the overall majority shows that men are emotionally more stable than women, and that is not just a "chick flick" and romantic movie stereotype
    2.By physically I mean that women are ( if you were to do an average) not stronger than men, the average man is even bigger then the average women.
    3. This is more of an opinion, but I think that having a period and having boobs would be a big inconvenience to me at least, and childbirth is painful also.

• No one sex is better than the other.

No, obviously not. And men are not better than women. We're all human beings; we started out the same way, we should be seen as equals as we grow. Just because of what genitalia you have or what gender you identify with doesn't make you superior or inferior. It's called human equality, and it's something we should have this far into our history.

• Open your eyes

When women group together to actually create something worthwhile for society then I would offer more respect. Men are losing there respect for women. You only need to look at the MGTOW growth to realise that men are opting out of a world with women. Turns out we don't really need them.

Anonymous says2013-05-06T06:37:35.433
Womens are always better then men
kdubbleu11 says2014-01-15T06:50:02.807
Everyone is equal. But to the sexist pigs..YOU CAME FROM A WOMAN. If it weren't for women..You would be having butt sex with your male friend and then guess what? The human race will become extinct. Women could live on earth without men..We have sperm banks. Haha.ANYWAY..Women are smarter its a proven fact. Touche
Randazzomama says2016-10-23T14:55:18.660
No debate here. Women are the creators of life. The mental and physical capacity to do so clearly proves women are superior.
AllisonSmith54 says2017-04-24T17:06:07.193
Women are inferior to men for several reasons including: desires, capacity for brain use, and physical ability. Firstly all women are thots, as a women I can indeed say all we want and crave for is penis. Secondly all women have a lesser capacity to learn and use the brain. Lastly it takes five women to lift an object that a single male could lift assuming that man is not a panzie.