• Genetically mothers better than men

I completely agree that genetically mothers have better quality in taking care of their children. I completely agree that genetically mothers have better quality in taking care of their children.I completely agree that genetically mothers have better quality in taking care of their children.I completely agree that genetically mothers have better quality in taking care of their children

• Women are superiot

"Women are far superior to men. In no way shape or form is there any possible region where men are better than women at anything on this entire planet. Women would be better off without men polluting this world with rape, drugs, and corruption in businesses. Men are horrible specimen that should never be able to taint a child by ever trying to care for it. There should be a law in place that keeps men 100 yards from any child, because they would probably kidnap and rape them."

• Women are superior

Women are far superior to men. In no way shape or form is there any possible scenario where men would be better than women at anything on this entire planet. Women would be better off without men polluting this world with rape, drugs, and corruption in businesses. Men are horrible specimen that should never be able to taint a child by ever trying to care for it. There should be a law in place that keeps men 100 yards from any child, because they would probably kidnap and rape them.

• Basic Science Required

It clearly isn't common knowledge, at least not in this website, that when women give birth and breast feed their children, it forms a chemical bond between the two. There have been many reports of women and their children sharing the same hormonal cycles years after birth and nurturing, even when the mom has not been present for those years. It is not coincidental that not only men and women share a chemical bond of some sort through intercourse and that women and their children also do in many ways more than that between man and women. It is clear that not only are most of these opinions are misleading, with absolutely nothing to back them up. With no actual information to back up a opinion it is worthless to others.

• Yes, by nature.

When children are born they are wired to want their mother, be fed by her and be nurtured by her. It does not mean men are 'lacking' in this respect, but rather they have different natural abilities and predispositions. Most women feel a strong attachment to their baby which is also genetic. It's not to say men have no role in rearing children. They can feed and clean and change and whatever else is needed. Men are not anathema to babies, and I would opine that they have an integral part to play in the child's psychological development.

Indeed, boys start to identify more with their fathers as they grow up, and are influenced and guided by them in many ways which women can't. It's not as if being good with children is the gold mark of being a useful person; far from. Just because our society is fixated on youth, it doesn't mean that children are the be all and end all. THAT is narrow thinking.

• Women are better with children then men.

Women are better with children then men. I believe this because most women have more patience when dealing with children then men do. However, I have seen the total opposite so I guess it all depends on the individual and the child. Usually men are more stricter with children then women are.

• Because They Develop Attachments In Utero

Most women are better with children than men simply because that's part of a woman's natural instinct. Men are traditionally hunters, doers and go-getters. If cavemen didn't hunt woolly mammoths, the family starved. Women are traditionally the homemakers who watched children while men hunted. It's an instinct that goes back millions of years.

• Women are better with children than men.

I believe that women are better with children with men. Women are the ones who have carried the child and brought the child into the world. They are much more nurturing with men. They are usually the ones who do most of the child rearing and are sometimes the stay at home mom.

• Women are better with children than men because they have a more important direct role with children.

For the first nine months of its conceived life, a child is physically inseparable from its mother. For the first nine months of its birthed life, a child is physically nurtured directly from its mother. These are examples given to us by nature that would argue that the Mother, woman, has a more important direct role with child than does the man.

• In Most Cases They Are

For the most part women are better with children than men are. It has always been this way. Women are natural nurturers and are really good with kids. Men are good as well, but they are not as sufficient as women are. This is probably due to many females having babysitting jobs when they are younger.

• A Female's Opinion

I don't know about you, but I am a girl, and I SUCK with children. I keep telling people this and they act all shocked and claim that I'm supposed to have some "natural motherly instinct". Yeah, well I don't and by the way your kids annoying, not cute, and your baby still looks like a potato to me. Also my dad is AMAZING with babies, I kid you not, they just lie there and sleep on his chest, someone hands a baby to me, I panic, get weirded out and slowly put it down, then walk away. *sigh* Thank god I got that off my chest.

• No, not really.

I don't think that women are always better with kids, it depends. Some women can't even handle children you know. If the couple equal out the house work, the commitment and prepare well for the baby and further more, I'm sure that the father/men can even handle as well as an average mother can do.

• No, neither is better with children.

First, and foremost, the fact that a woman carries a child in her womb has nothing to do with her ability to parent. Anyone who assumes a causal relationship between the two might want to think about the number of abusive mothers, who are never reported or punished. What a lot of people seem to be assuming is that being a stay at home mom means you are the one who is better with kids. Um, no. Men are just as capable as women, when it comes to child rearing. Doing something more often DOES NOT mean you are better at it. If i study more, does that mean i am better at studying? No. The same applies to anything. The issue lies in the fact that most of the time, relationships devolve into traditional Male worker-female caretaker relationships, where the dad is essentially forced to care for his child from a distance. When an equal division of labor becomes the norm (both work, both take care of the kid) you might be able to determine who is better. There are no innate characteristics in men or women that make them more or less suitable for child rearing (as giving birth and breast feeding are not the same as actually RAISING the child). Women are not more patient. Men are not more aggressive. Women are not more understanding. Men are not more incompetent. Again, just because people do something more often doesn't mean they are better at it.

• Men And Women Provide Differently

I do not believe women are better with children than men. I believe men and women handle children differently and connect with them in different ways. I do not think these differences make women better or men better. I think it is good for children to interact with both genders.

• Not ALWAYS the case.

I do feel at times women tend to be a bit more patient and more tolerable then men, but that does not necessarily make them better then men with children. I have heard of many cases where the child is actually better of staying with the father then the mother.

• It all depends.

Women are sterieotyped to be better with kids since they give birth. Not all women and men are good with kids. Nannys and Mannys are sometimes equally bad. People often forget that there can be pedophiles in daycare through middle school mainly. Some people don't even care which is worse!

• Not Better, but They are Different.

I don't think that women in general are necessarily better with children than men are. I think instead that women simply have a different skill set in dealing with the young ones than men do. Men in general are more on the discipline side of things, while women will nurture.

• No not necessarily

No I do not think women are always better with children than men. There are plenty of women that just do not have that "mothering" instinct in them and this makes them uncomfortable around kids. There are many fathers that are wonderful with kids. So no, women are not always the best with kids.

• No, just because women are the ones to give birth doesn't mean that they are better at parenting.

In fact being the mother can actually hinder the initial bonding process. Childbirth is a very stressful procedure, and quite a few mothers fall into postpartum depression because of the hormonal imbalances which makes it harder for them to connect to their babies. It doesn't mean that they can't bond with their children at all, but it might be easier for the fathers during the first weeks after birth as they are less physically challenged. After that it depends on the parent's effort, energy and the communicative abilities to determine who's "better" or rather more dedicated to raising the children.

• Dhdeys dh b

Fjdjdjzjsjnznznzdjx fjc j j jj j j j j j jj j j j k k kk j j j k j kk j k k j jh h h hg h h j jj h j j jj k jj j j j j j j j j j