• How are men and women not equal?

Men and women have the same rights and a lot of the commotion is due to the possibly lack of equal representation. Things such as the wage gap, sexual assault, and military/police are all parts of the argument but men and women are different. That doesn't mean that they aren't equal. Stats can prove all of this but if you tell a man to lift a certain amount of weight vs a women he will probably succeed, but give a man and woman a child, who will respond better. It is nature and who people are.

• Women are equal

We may have different features but that is to tell a women apart from men. Also, those abilities help is with life. Women feed their children with the milk from their breast. Men have the sperm to create the baby. Both have the same rights. So why say women are not equal? Being a women myself, it is so sick when some stupid guy says I am less then a men

• Yeas we are

Men and women have all the same rights. In fact, I think women are superior to men. They give and support life. Of course you need a man to help with it. There are more women graduating from college than men. Men are also dropping out of school more than women do. Even though men get paid more than women for some companies does not mean that they are not equal because that's not all companies. We are not talking about DNA equal. Of course men and women can't be physically and mentally equal. We're talking about being treated equally and having the same rights.

• Yes it is definitely true women are equal to men

Yes it is definitely true women are equal to men because they are as active as men they work to earn for family as well and men's say woman should look after the family but women are the one who make the family they are the one who take trouble to born and men will say we will adopt but even those innocent faces come from a women's womb

• Women are equal to men

They might be physically different but they are equal in every other way.The only difference between men and women are very very small, like how we look differently, and internally we are different, but that doesn't mean one is stronger, or one is better, or one is smarter. Even men and women are jealous of each other for some of the benefits the other can't have.

• Yes, women are equal to men.

Yes, women are equal to men. Women are equal to men as far as how they should be treated, they should have the same rights and liberties as men. But there are things that men can do that women can't. It has shown in military training were women are not able to do the physically demanding things that men can.

• Everyone is equal

Women and men are and should be viewed as complete equals in life, even though society sometimes forgets that they are. Both men and women are require the same things in life to survive and both can do the same activities in life. Not one sex is better than the other, they may have different strengths and weaknesses but both are completely equal.

• Women are equal to men.

Women and men should be treated equally in all respects. Although men and women are obviously different in biology and social roles, it is important to have equality of the sexes in all legal respects. Sexism is an anachronistic policy and we should all fight to end such prejudice in the modern world.

• We are all equal.

Male or female, regardless of the shape of our private parts, we are all the same under our skin. Men and women are equal to each other in every possible way. That we ever allowed women to be viewed as less than, as the weaker sex, is one of the greatest cultural crimes in this world.

• Equal but different

Yes, women are equal to men. They are different in many ways - sharing and processing information, for example. A man usually wants just bare facts, and a woman is likely to give a detailed account. This does not make a woman any worse (or better) than man; she is just different.

• The fact that there are separate terms for the two indicates that they are not

Women have, on average, a greater natural understanding of social cues and facial expressions ("intuition"). They also develop physical features, such as breasts, which men do not. In general, women also have a greater propensity to the superficial, seeing as men often judge women solely on their looks.

The physical differences are so overt that you could not mistake a woman for a man, and the mental differences are well documented.

• Evolution gave us different roles hence different attributes

Studies have shown that men's brains are wired front to back tending to more linear disciplined tasks where the female brain is wired side to side tending to multitasking social and language skills women tend to be more emotional than men.We are Yin and Yang opposing forces in dynamic tension Ergo not equal.

• No because of DNA

I like to think of it as DNA.DNA is different in everybody,each with things about your unique. Things,like a beard,facial hair,and many more.One other thing men's. Don't. Haves the heredity not Have you seen men reproduce before?I don't. Think it is even possible.Anyways,one person in the "yes"section said 5they have one difference,how they look,also depending on their DNA.So that person is supporting the wrong side.N9body can be the same.Another thing that also supports my reasoning is that if everybody was the same (including DNA)life would be wierd.Like everybody acting,doing,and talking the same thing.That would be life if men and women were not different.God has created us to be a leader,not one who stands where everyone is the same.

• No because of DNA

• No. Equality is cute but no dice.

No. If their something heavy at my job if I tell them to move it's sexist. But if I move it then I'm also being sexist. I have a double standard. To lie and say we're equal is like saying a gun and a baseball bat are equal weapons because they can both are projectile. Make sense? No? Doesn't matter. We're different and always will be. Only losers think they are.

• Sadly, I do not think women are equal to men.

Sadly, I do not think women are equal to men. Studies show that generally women are underpaid for doing the very same jobs as men. It is a very sad fact that women are often looked down upon because of their gender, especially in the corporate world. I do hope that one day women can be treated as equal to men.

• Military, police, construction, electricians, engineers

What are the standards in the military, equal? Police? Equal? How many females are signing up for duty. We are still working on equality we are closer but the closer we get to it the more burden falls on the female gender to come up with the other side of the equation. No matter how many jobs are available, if the female gender does not demand equality rather then special treatment.

Example, is simple in teacher student cases. A male teacher sleeps with female student is the end of the world...Female teacher with male student...Not so much.

Posted by: N711
  • Many Differences Are Present

Other than obvious biology, there are many differences between men and women, and I won't try to list them all here.

The push isn't really for equality for women, but for superiority. While many women want to be considered equal to men when it benefits them, they balk at being considered equal when it doesn't. For example, some women want to be equally allowed in the military, but they don't want easier training workouts because they are women, and they don't want to be placed into certain types of combat situations because they are women. They claim to want equality but actually want a simple double-standard which benefits them.