• Female comedians are some of the best.

Some great female comedians are Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Kristen Wiig, Maya Rudolph, Aidy Bryant, Megan Mullaly, Aubrey Plaza, Ellen DeGeneres, Gilda Radner, Jane Curtain, Jan Hooks, Rachel Dratch, Jane Krakowski, Cecily Strong, Chelsea Handler, Sarah Silverman. If you watch any one of these women and say they aren't funny, you are kidding yourself.

• Yes, maybe more to each other.

Women are funnier than we think, it is just that their humor is different than that of men. Men do not often make as many humorous comments regarding daily life as women do to each other, or perhaps as a woman I just tune them out. A lot of comedy is rather gender specific and males possibly don't find women's humor as funny, more as complaining. There are not that many women comedians who have attained a gender neutral approach to comedy that makes them popular on a national stage. Rachel Maddow, while not actually being a comedian is quite funny in her analysis of the news, and I think has achieved recognition for that from male comedians.

• Yes women are funny, in fact some other best comics on the planet are female!

There is no question that women are funny. Female comics such as Ellen DeGeneres and Tina Fey have proven that the world for comic human is not the sole domain of males. Because of the experiences of marriage, child rearing and life in the workplace they bring a host of material that can be related to by almost everyone.

• Not in the way that you may be asking.

In my experiences I have learned that yes, women are in a sense funny. When I say funny I don't mean that they tell good jokes, I mean that they act in a way that makes me laugh. Whether this behavior is intentional or not is probably another good topic for debate.

• Of course women are funny!

Of course women have a healthy sense of humor and are funny. Watch any sketch with Amy Poehler or Tina Fey on Saturday Night Live and that should settle that debate. There are also plenty of other women who have been on shows such as Saturday Night Live, like Gilda Radner and Jane Curtin who were very funny during their time.