• Yes they are

Yes. Women can be in relationships with men but when it is about sex women are bisexual. So when it is only about sex women can be bisexual. When it is about relationships women are heterosexual. So at the end women are bisexual but they hide it :) I think most women have this tendency under the right circumstances but it does not mean that all women will do it in reality.

• Yes - It is Natural

Yes, women are inherently bisexual – it is their nature. Women have a very tender side, which is apparent in their role as caregiver and nurturer. The maternal instinct soothes and calms a child with gentleness and tenderness. Through no fault of their own, men do not possess this same tenderness. A need to experience this tenderness again as an adult is what brings women together into a relationship.

• Nope, sorry guys.

The reason why so many men make claims such as 'women are inherently bisexual' is because they misinterpret the way that women behave with one another and jump to conclusions regarding female sexuality. Since girls are raised to be closer and more affectionate with one another in comparison to boys, they are not fearful of physical contact with eachother ie. Holding hands, hugging, and even kissing. When men see this in public, they assume it is sexual in nature. Most of the time, it is women being affectionate/tender/nurturing with eachother--not sexual. It is in women's nature to be this way. Also, simply because a woman recognizes physical beauty in other women, it doesn't mean she wants to have sex with her!

• No, women are not inherently bisexual.

The idea that 'women are inherently bisexual' is completely absurd, and has no solid scientific basis. This would be equivalent to women insisting that 'gay men are inherently straight'---something that would be quite offensive to gay men. According to a 2013 Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Survey, (33,557 adults 18-64 surveyed) only 0.7% of the US population self-identifies as 'bisexual' while 96.6% identifies as 'straight.' (http://www.Washingtonpost.Com/national/health-science/health-survey-gives-government-its-first-large-scale-data-on-gay-bisexual-population/2014/07/14/2db9f4b0-092f-11e4-bbf1-cc51275e7f8f_story.Html) I highly doubt that the vast majority of women claiming to be 'straight' are actually raging bisexuals collectively supressing their 'inherently bisexual nature,' for some unknown reason. What's more likely, is that the 'all women are bisexual' fad is simply a 'hot' fanstasy for immature teenage men that is fueled by pseudoscientific 'studies', media influence, and excessive porn watching that has skewed their view of reality (and women).

The idea that 'women are inherently bisexual' is completely absurd, and has no solid scientific basis. It would be equivalent to women insisting that 'gay men are inherently straight'---something that would be quite offensive to gay men. According to a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention survey conducted in 2013, Only 0.7% of the US population self-identified as 'bisexual' while 96.6% identified as straight, based on 33,557 adults surveyed (between 18-64). (http://www.Washingtonpost.Com/national/health-science/health-survey-gives-government-its-first-large-scale-data-on-gay-bisexual-population/2014/07/14/2db9f4b0-092f-11e4-bbf1-cc51275e7f8f_story.Html). I find it unlikely that the vast majority of women identifying as 'straight' are actually raging bisexuals collectively supressing their 'inherent bisexual nature' for some unknown reason. What is more likely, however, is that the 'all women are bisexual' fad is simply a 'hot' fantasy for immature teenage men that is fueled by pseudoscientific 'studies,' media influence and excessive porn-watching, which has skewed their view of reality (and women).

• I don't think so, but maybe the tendency is higher.

It seems fairly clear that the tendency for women to be bisexual is higher, or at least appears higher. The reason for that could be any number of things. I don't think all women are inherently bisexual, but I think that over time women have become so adept at being physically attractive that other women quite readily recognize it, and may become attracted to them more easily.

• No, not all women are inherently bisexual

While we continue to live in this increasingly sexualized society, some women may feel more comfortable exhibiting bisexual tendencies or urges. Because of the current state of the media and the culture we live in, it is becoming more and more acceptable for humans to blur the lines of sexuality and attempt to destabilize traditional ideas of identity and sexuality.

• Women are not inherently bisexual

Women can not possible be inherently bisexual because there is no evidence that all women find other women attractive. As a a matter of fact, the idea of engaging in such an act might be strongly detested by some women. Also, there is no evidence that suggests this. Genetically and in terms of human nature, we are attracted to the opposite sex for reproductive purposes.

• No, it is just more acceptable for a woman to show bisexual tendencies.

All women are not inherently bisexual, just as all men aren't. If anything, it is more socially acceptable for women to experiment with other women without being judged or harassed or labeled as gay. It is seen as harmless fun and even sexually pleasing to some men to see two women together. This doesn't make women inherently bisexual, it just means that they have less constrictions on their sexuality and are allowed to be more fluid in their decisions. Doing anything with someone of the same sex does not necessarily make someone bisexual or gay at all, it could just be for simple, harmless fun.

• I'm straight. And I always will be.

As a woman, I find even the thought of myself being with another woman utterly makes me want to hide in a hole. I get uncomfortable when they try to be affectionate with me, if it's more than a friendly hug. Even the thought of doing something for fun rubs me the wrong way. I'd never do it. Anyone who says women are all secretly bisexual is just misinterpreting the typical more affection behaviour of women.

• Recent studies don't necessarily prove that all women are bi or gay

I don't believe that the recent studies splashed all over social media actually prove that all women are either gay or bisexual. The fact that even women who claim to be straight were aroused by pornographic material depicting women does not necessarily mean that they are "inherently bi-sexual". Who is to say that the thought of them participating in these acts is not what makes them feel so aroused? Perhaps it is simply the concept of how "taboo" or "dirty" performing a sexual act with another woman would be for heterosexual women because it is "against the grain" for them. Experimentation is exciting and arousing irrespective of gender and sexuality related factors. I would like to see a more in-depth study into the women should mentality and maybe see this theory tested on men too... Just food for thought