• I think that it should be obvious by now that most women are far less intelligent than most men.

I think that it should be obvious by now that most women are
    far less intelligent than most men.
    Notice that I did not say all.
    There are always exceptions to the rule.
    But the fact remains that the average man thinks with logic while the
    average woman thinks primarily with emotion.

• In general, yes they are.

In general women are less intelligent than men. This is not because women do not have the ability to be intelligent, it is because so many women choose not to do anything with that intelligence. Even today, so many women stand by their man and don't think for themselves. Women choose not to work and to let the men take care of them. These women are not exercising their brain as much as those who continue to stay in the work field. Of course these women are going to be less intelligent.

• Smaller brains smaller minds.

Women have smaller brains that are not as powerful skilled or capable as male brains. In this way they are quite similar to birds, rodents, lizards, and fish. That's ok though. Women are cute and need the protection of stronger, more competent and more intelligent males. That's because their role is mainly to support men and raise children.

• Yes! However, it's important to note a few things!

It's not as severe a disadvantage as some think. Women are human, and so are capable of learning anything they choose to with enough effort. Studies have shown that in general, men learn faster on average in every category of testing though. This cannot be debated. It should never be said that women "think with different parts of their brain", because this has never been indicated. Women are socially expected to be simple and, as humans, will take the path of least resistance to happiness. So in general, adult women end up being less knowledgeable and also less able to learn new skills than men, just as a result of lesser pressure to excel in these areas.

• Female Chess Players on FIDE

On average, female chess players have lower ratings on FIDE than the average male. There are of course, female GMs like Susan Polgar who can beat 99.99% of the males but the average rating for females speaks of itself.

Women are not as sharp logically as men, they are emotionally programmed and not logically programmed like men. It does not make them any less since they have other abilities ahead of men (like upbringing children with patience).

Comparing abilities of men to women is like apples versus oranges. There is no denial that they differ in physical strength (it's natural), they are just different species to men. The whole question of equality is misunderstood.

• Men Knows Life Than Women

It Is Known That Men knows more philosophy than women, Why?
    Because men gets to be lectured by parents or even neighbors how to do these and that men can be interested in surviving while women dont so yea thats what I think about it and i hope u all would do too

• I 100% agree

Based on research results, many publications it is clear than women are less intelligent than men. The difference is not huge but remarkable. Additionally, the difference is very significant in term of divergence. There are much more very intelligent men than women, but of course much more stupid men than women. However, it is much easier to find a male genius than a female genius.

• I 100% agree

• Look at the Scientific statistics

We all agree that the body/shape of men is way different than women, and so on the brain, there's a difference in neurons and other brain cells that make men are better in every process needed. Yes women can do everything man do - but men are faster with better performance.

• It's an unpopular fact

It's an unpopular fact. Men have slightly higher mean IQ and greater variance in IQ meaning there are more males represented at the upper echelons of intelligence. For the last fifty years western culture has been fed a steady diet of girl power propaganda, so it really makes no sense to believe that culture is somehow holding them back from the elite levels of math, science, coding, high finance, etc. In fact we know that society is not holding them back- they are given explicit advantages in university and employment.

• Women are very smart

I have noticed that at school the smartest ones in the class are girls! TAKE THAT GUYS!! We are seen as inferior but in reality there are many great women doctors as well as men I am not saying that guys are stupid I am just saying that women aren't either!

• Women Equal to Men

Women are every bit as intelligent as men. Society's expectations, however, often causes women to act as though they are less intelligent than they actually are. Additionally, sometimes women don't view events or objects from exactly the same emotionally detached perspective that men often manage to achieve. This makes them more emotional, however, not less intelligent.

• Intelligence is about the individual, not the gender.

I live in a first world nation, where we would simply laugh if someone asked this question in a serious manner. There is men versus women when it comes to intelligence. I've met some amazingly intelligent women, along some stupendously idiotic ones, and the ratio doesn't change when it comes to men. It's about the individual.

• Brains Wired Differently

I do not believe women are less intelligent than men. I think women and men are both intellectually comparable and neither wins out over the other. I believe research has shown that there are parts of the brain that work significantly different between the sexes and it also indicated strengths and weakness.

• Women are just as smart

Women are just as intelligent as men. Some people have higher IQ, other people have lower IQ. It does not depend on their danger. Men and women are different in many regards, but intelligence is not one of them. Girls study just as well as boys do, go to college, and excell at work.

• Proven facts bro!

It's actually a proven fact that women are smarter! Not saying that ALL women are but in general because.. We can multitask, we can watch the news while we're cooking dinner and taking after a child. Men can get distracted by the littlest things! Also, we can focus more. While men are staring at women's racks because they don't have any of there own (even gays) we already have them so we can focus mor won school work. (And we can stare at a hot guy while listening to a teacher drag on about Shakespeare). And finally, we can get what we want! Wether were wearing short shorts or a crop top, if we shake it we can get all kinds of free things from men! So what I'm saying is that men are not superior, nor is women thought! WE ARE EQUAL! Ya got it!

• All Are Created Equal

Men and women are created equal and should be treated equally. Women aren't less intelligent than men whatsoever. Women and men have equal measures of intelligence and both sexes have the same opportunities in life. The only thing women can do that men can't is to bear children in the womb.

• No, women aren't less intelligent than men.

Men and women think differently and use different parts of their brains, and because of that it might be difficult for them to communicate with one another sometimes. But that definitely doesn't mean women are less intelligent than men. In fact, modern research may be suggesting that women have brains more capable of multitasking than men do. So it's possible that, in some respects, women even have a superior ability to think.

• The general difference between intelligence dividing the genders is due to societal pressures and expectations rather than ability

I am a female law student, hold a final 3.92 GPA in my BS physics program and recently scored 172 on the LSAT, the highest score achieved that year in the state which I took the exam. I also am a rare exception to gender roles in that I was raised to primarily care for myself, and become educated rather than concern myself with dating and child bearing. Despite the overwhelming naievity displayed in many of these comments (which I assume come out of personal prejudice rather than education) a woman's biological makeup does not make her inherently intellectually inferior. The reason we see the discrepancies between test scores and performance in school or in the workforce is relatively simple: most women do not place as much emphasis on education as men. Most women prefer to put most of their effort towards courting, finding a husband, and procreation. This is backed up by the difference in test scores between single women who come from upper class households and women from hispanic, lower income, or adverse situations. When a woman is taught that she must find a husband from early childhood, she is more likely to put education as a second priority to homemaking. However, there is no inherent difference, and women can educate themselves to the same level as men can preform in the workforce and academia on the same platform should they be given the same entitlement to education and the same expectation by society and family to preform on an intellectual level.

• Male dominated society tells us they are. Facts say otherwise.

Men are taught to be egotistical and suppress their emotions. Their presumed intelligence is usually a superficial facade : they pretend to know more than they do. It's in their nature to hide their weaknesses and talk big.
    And why history knows more genius men than women? Because women were too busy bearing children and maintaining households, while men had all the time, money and support of society to pursue intellectual and academic aspirations.
    Even today little girls are taught to be interested in princesses and fairy tales while boys are encouraged to explore technology, math, biology, astronomy and other useful and authentic subjects.
    So the answer is absolutely no. And everyone who says otherwise is being fooled by ancient stereotypes and prejudice.