• Women are realist

As we are dominant, more of a business partner and able to adapt well to changes. As we are dominant, more of a business partner and able to adapt well to changes. As we are dominant, more of a business partner and able to adapt well to changes in todays society

• Some are, some aren't

In the present moment, not the 50's? Yes. Women know that they are equal to men. Society is still sexist to both sexes simply because of basic biology. Some men only care about strength, not brains. Some women too. Sexism goes BOTH ways. We need to get over gender stereotypes. In general, more women are realist.

• These are gender roles

A man can be just as realistic as a woman. Your gender does not make you anything but that gender. I know plenty of women who aren't realistic in the least and vice versa. As well with men. Whether or not you are realistic is in your personality only, not your gender.

Petars says2013-11-05T19:26:32.227
I need a more concise definition of realism before I can post a counter argument.