Are working mothers better mothers (yes) or worse mothers (no)?

• All mothers are working mothers.

Working mothers have outlets. I believe working mothers are better mothers because they are able to get out of the house and spend time using their minds. They also exchange ideas with other adults, and feel like they are intelligent beings who contribute to society. Mothers who do not work are prone to depression and feelings of low self esteem because they spend less time interacting with other adults in society.

• Working mothers have outlets.

I believe working mothers are better mothers because they are able to get out of the house and spend time using their minds. They also exchange ideas with other adults, and feel like they are intelligent beings who contribute to society. Mothers who do not work are prone to depression and feelings of low self esteem because they spend less time interacting with other adults in society.

• Yes, they are better

They are trying to help their family out by giving them more money. I think they are just as good as the stay at home mothers,but they need to draw a line between work and home. The people who think otherwise are just insane. Children are expensive and they need money, as do we all . In my world they are fine.

• All Mothers Are Working Mothers

The best mothers are women who are satisfied with the roles they choose to take on. This can include taking care of children primarily, taking care of children and working outside the home as well, or primarily working outside the home while someone else cares for the children. The key is choice. Human beings, in general, are much happier in their lives when they have choice. When they are happier, they do better as parents.

• No, working mothers are worse mothers.

I do not think that working mothers are better than mothers that do not work. I think that it is only logical that if a mother works, she is going to have less time to take care of her children. While it doesn't mean she is going to be a horrible mother, it does mean she will have more responsibility.